Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 0A8082
    C6-EAL
    PA31
    Piper PA-31-350 Chieftain
    N/A
    Private
    0000-00-00

    Comment


    • 0D0C15
      XB-GMX
      P337
      CESSNA T337G TURBO SKY MASTER
      P3370267
      Private owner

      Comment


      • 3B75ED
        F-RBAQ
        A400
        Airbus A400M-180
        102
        Armée de l'Air
        CTM
        CTM
        2019-00-00

        Comment


        • Originally posted by bahamabarbarian View Post
          3B75ED
          F-RBAQ
          A400
          Airbus A400M-180
          102
          Armée de l'Air
          CTM
          CTM
          2019-00-00
          Has this flown yet?

          Should be 3B7762?
          Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

          Comment


          • Aircraft currently showing up as a Sling - It is actually a Savannah.

            ModeS/Hex-code
            - 00DEC7
            Registration - ZU-CAT
            ICAO Type code - Z236
            Type - Savannah S
            MSN -
            Airline / Owner - Private Owner
            Paint code (ICAO) - na
            Operator code (ICAO) - na
            First flight date - 2017-08-16

            Thanks!

            Comment


            • Originally posted by stixbrogump View Post
              Aircraft currently showing up as a Sling - It is actually a Savannah.

              ModeS/Hex-code
              - 00DEC7
              Registration - ZU-CAT
              ICAO Type code - Z236
              Type - Savannah S
              MSN -
              Airline / Owner - Private Owner
              Paint code (ICAO) - na
              Operator code (ICAO) - na
              First flight date - 2017-08-16

              Thanks!
              00DEC7 is still in use by ZU-STB Sling 2.

              Possible miscode/swapped box etc...

              ps. no such type code as Z236.
              https://www.icao.int/publications/DO...es/Search.aspx
              Last edited by 40612; 2019-12-13, 10:45.
              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 40612 View Post

                00DEC7 is still in use by ZU-STB Sling 2.

                Possible miscode/swapped box etc...

                ps. no such type code as Z236.
                https://www.icao.int/publications/DO...es/Search.aspx
                Oops - Type Code SVNH
                I have a letter from the South African CAA dated 16 August 2017 re the transponder hex code, but the owner will have to take it up with them!

                Thanks for your speedy response - most appreciated...

                Comment


                • 51012E
                  EW-545PO
                  E195
                  Embraer E195LR
                  19000772
                  BRU
                  BE
                  Belavia
                  2019-12-03

                  Comment


                  • A7F3AE
                    N611NN
                    CRJ9
                    Bombardier CRJ-900LR
                    15460
                    PSA Airlines / American Eagle
                    JIA
                    AAL
                    2019-00-00

                    Comment


                    • 040173
                      ET-AWP
                      A359
                      Airbus A350-941
                      375
                      Ethiopian Airlines
                      ETH
                      ETH
                      2019-11-28

                      Comment


                      • A958AE
                        N701EE
                        E550
                        Embraer Legacy 500
                        55020107
                        Private
                        2019-00-00

                        Comment


                        • A4277D
                          N367ND
                          E35L
                          Embraer Legacy 650
                          14501239
                          Private
                          2019-00-00

                          Comment


                          • 70209F
                            S2-AJY
                            B789
                            Boeing 787-9 Dreamliner
                            60328
                            Biman Bangladesh Airlines
                            BBC
                            BBC
                            2019-09-12

                            Comment


                            • 7817FA
                              B-30C9
                              A20N
                              Airbus A320-271N
                              9189
                              Juneyao Airlines
                              DKH
                              DKH
                              2019-10-25

                              Comment


                              • 155C21
                                RA-89121
                                SU95
                                Sukhoi Superjet 100-95LR
                                95175
                                Azimuth
                                AZO
                                2018-10-23
                                He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X