Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Alexis View Post
    Are you sure?
    I have c/n 1209 as B-0413
    This info came from the official Chinese online register, when it was being updated.
    Or has it been re-registered?
    What is the source of your data please?
    My bad its 1852 and it says it on the NWD

    Comment


    • 3D38E4
      D-ETUI
      AR65
      Aeronca Super Chief
      CA17951
      Private Owner
      1941-11-27

      Comment


      • E4958A
        PP-MUK
        C525
        Cessna 525 CitationJet CJ1+
        525-1030
        Cisa Trading

        E2008B
        LV-S077
        SIRA
        Tecnam P2002 Sierra
        n/a
        Aeroclub Mendoza

        E20089
        LV-S076
        SIRA
        Tecnam P2002 Sierra
        n/a
        Private

        AB07A2
        N81GJ
        LJ35
        Gates Learjet 36A
        047
        Private
        1981
        Last edited by Tabbex; 2019-07-20, 15:05.

        Comment


        • 50016E
          T7-RAY
          PC24
          Pilatus PC-24
          123
          private
          2019-06-00
          He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

          Comment


          • 71C350
            HL8350
            Boeing 737-8 MAX
            63438
            Korean Air Lines
            KAL
            KE
            2019-07-20

            Comment


            • 0A0888
              C6-MIC
              E110
              Embraer EMB-110P1 Bandeirante
              110407
              Pineapple Air
              1982

              Comment


              • A7CFD2
                N602MT
                EC35
                Airbus Helicopters H135
                1063
                Airline: Cape Fear Valley Health LifeLINK
                2012-00-00

                A6A414
                N527MT
                B407
                Bell 407
                54828
                Airline: Medstar Air Care
                2018-00-00

                A6A7CB
                N528MT
                B407
                Bell 407
                54829
                Airline: Med-Trans Corporation
                2019-00-00

                A1091D
                N166MT
                EC35
                Airbus Helicopters H135
                1167
                Airline: Med-Trans Corporation
                2014-00-00

                A3459D
                N31MT
                A119
                AugustaWestland AW119
                14750
                Airline: Med-Trans Corporation
                2009-00-00

                A7032A
                N551AH
                AS50
                Airbus Helicopters H125
                8659
                Airline: Med-Trans Corporation
                2019-00-00

                A706E1
                N552AH
                AS50
                Airbus Helicopters H125
                8671
                Airline: Med-Trans Corporation
                2019-00-00

                Comment


                • A86959
                  N641EC
                  EC35
                  Airbus Helicopters H135
                  0641
                  Airline: Vidant EastCare
                  2008-00-00

                  A80D17
                  N618GL
                  EC45
                  Airbus Helicopters H145
                  9760
                  Airline: Gundersen Health MedLink Air
                  2016-00-00

                  A06465
                  N124UW
                  EC35
                  Airbus Helicopters H135
                  1245
                  Airline: University of Wisconsin Med Flight
                  2016-00-00

                  AB690D
                  N834UW
                  EC35
                  Airbus Helicopters H135
                  0834
                  Airline: University of Wisconsin Med Flight
                  2009-00-00

                  ACF952
                  N935MC
                  EC35
                  Airbus Helicopters H135
                  0485
                  Airline: Metro Aviation Corporation
                  2006-00-00

                  Comment


                  • 4AD218
                    SE-TPX
                    SZD-42-1
                    Jantar 2A
                    B-777
                    Private
                    -
                    -
                    2019-07-21

                    Comment


                    • 04C223
                      5Y-SLL
                      C208
                      Cessna 208B Grand Caravan EX
                      208B-5473
                      SafariLink
                      XLK
                      XLK
                      2018-10-13
                      He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                      Comment


                      • 04C234
                        5Y-FFL
                        E190
                        Embraer ERJ 190 AR
                        Kenya Airways
                        KQA
                        KQA
                        Last edited by NorskeTroll; 2019-07-21, 17:35.
                        He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                        Comment


                        • 39C402
                          F-HRAC
                          R66
                          Robinson R66
                          0893
                          Jupiter Aero
                          2018-00-00

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Phil1122 View Post
                            A7CFD2
                            N602MT
                            EC35
                            Airbus Helicopters H135
                            1063
                            Airline: Cape Fear Valley Health LifeLINK
                            2012-00-00

                            A6A414
                            N527MT
                            B407
                            Bell 407
                            54828
                            Airline: Medstar Air Care
                            2018-00-00

                            A6A7CB
                            N528MT
                            B407
                            Bell 407
                            54829
                            Airline: Med-Trans Corporation
                            2019-00-00

                            A1091D
                            N166MT
                            EC35
                            Airbus Helicopters H135
                            1167
                            Airline: Med-Trans Corporation
                            2014-00-00

                            A3459D
                            N31MT
                            A119
                            AugustaWestland AW119
                            14750
                            Airline: Med-Trans Corporation
                            2009-00-00

                            A7032A
                            N551AH
                            AS50
                            Airbus Helicopters H125
                            8659
                            Airline: Med-Trans Corporation
                            2019-00-00

                            A706E1
                            N552AH
                            AS50
                            Airbus Helicopters H125
                            8671
                            Airline: Med-Trans Corporation
                            2019-00-00
                            A7CFD2
                            N602MT
                            EC35
                            Eurocopter EC 135 P2+
                            1063
                            Airline: Cape Fear Valley Health LifeLINK
                            2012-00-00

                            A1091D
                            N166MT
                            EC35
                            Airbus Helicopters EC 135 P2+
                            1167
                            Airline: Med-Trans Corporation
                            2014-00-00

                            A7032A
                            N551AH
                            AS50
                            Airbus Helicopters AS350B3
                            8659
                            Airline: Med-Trans Corporation
                            2019-00-00

                            A706E1
                            N552AH
                            AS50
                            Airbus Helicopters AS350B3
                            8671
                            Airline: Med-Trans Corporation
                            2019-00-00
                            Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Phil1122 View Post
                              A86959
                              N641EC
                              EC35
                              Airbus Helicopters H135
                              0641
                              Airline: Vidant EastCare
                              2008-00-00

                              A80D17
                              N618GL
                              EC45
                              Airbus Helicopters H145
                              9760
                              Airline: Gundersen Health MedLink Air
                              2016-00-00

                              A06465
                              N124UW
                              EC35
                              Airbus Helicopters H135
                              1245
                              Airline: University of Wisconsin Med Flight
                              2016-00-00

                              AB690D
                              N834UW
                              EC35
                              Airbus Helicopters H135
                              0834
                              Airline: University of Wisconsin Med Flight
                              2009-00-00

                              ACF952
                              N935MC
                              EC35
                              Airbus Helicopters H135
                              0485
                              Airline: Metro Aviation Corporation
                              2006-00-00

                              A86959
                              N641EC
                              EC35
                              Eurocopter EC 135 P2+
                              0641
                              Airline: Vidant EastCare
                              2008-00-00

                              A80D17
                              N618GL
                              EC45
                              Airbus Helicopters MBB-BK 117 C-2E
                              9760
                              Airline: Gundersen Health MedLink Air
                              2016-00-00

                              A06465
                              N124UW
                              EC35
                              Airbus Helicopters EC 135 P2+
                              1245
                              Airline: University of Wisconsin Med Flight
                              2016-00-00

                              AB690D
                              N834UW
                              EC35
                              Eurocopter EC 135 T2+
                              0834
                              Airline: University of Wisconsin Med Flight
                              2009-00-00

                              ACF952
                              N935MC
                              EC35
                              Eurocopter EC 135 P2
                              0485
                              Airline: Metro Aviation Corporation
                              2006-00-00
                              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by NACE View Post
                                4AD218
                                SE-TPX
                                SZD-42-1
                                Jantar 2A
                                B-777
                                Private
                                -
                                -
                                2019-07-21

                                4AD218
                                SE-TPX
                                GLID
                                PZL-Bielsko SZD-42-1 Jantar 2A
                                B-777
                                Private
                                1976-00-00
                                Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X