Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 00A91D
    ZS-POE
    E120
    Embraer EMB-120ER Brasilia
    120137
    National Airways Corporation
    NTN
    NTN
    1989
    He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

    Comment


    • 00B0D3
      ZS-SMC
      BE20
      Beechcraft B200 King Air
      BB-1489
      NAC Charter
      NTN
      NTN
      1994
      He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

      Comment


      • 440394
        OE-LOP
        A320
        Airbus A320-232
        1566
        Laudamotion
        LDM
        LDM
        2001-08-17
        He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

        Comment


        • Comment


          • 44098D
            OE-FSP
            C25A
            Cessna 525A CitationJet CJ2
            525A-0151
            White Sparrow
            MOZ
            MOZ
            2003-00-00

            Comment


            • Originally posted by MartinF View Post
              44098D
              OE-FSP
              C25A
              Cessna 525A CitationJet CJ2
              525A-0151
              White Sparrow
              MOZ
              MOZ
              2003-00-00

              https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/oe-fsp
              He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

              Comment


              • Yeah the problem is, that we've just got a new ADS-B receiver but the aircraft is still blocked on FR24. We are able to see the aircraft icon only, but any other information about the flight is hidden.
                And the support wrote I should post all important infos about the aircraft here.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by MartinF View Post
                  Yeah the problem is, that we've just got a new ADS-B receiver but the aircraft is still blocked on FR24. We are able to see the aircraft icon only, but any other information about the flight is hidden.
                  And the support wrote I should post all important infos about the aircraft here.
                  They should have redirected to that.

                  https://www.flightradar24.com/commer...aft-unblocking

                  https://www.flightradar24.com/contact-us#cs_ab

                  Comment


                  • 484F81
                    PH-1496
                    ARCP
                    Shempp-Hirth Arcus M
                    26
                    Private owner
                    2012-00-00

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by ArcusM View Post
                      484F81
                      PH-1496
                      ARCP
                      Shempp-Hirth Arcus M
                      26
                      Private owner
                      2012-00-00
                      https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ph-1496
                      He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                      Comment


                      • 3d12d5
                        D-EFJP
                        B209
                        Bölkow Bö-209 Monsun 150FF
                        138
                        private
                        He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                        Comment


                        • 3ff3d1
                          D-MWGI
                          C42
                          Ikarus Comco Cyclone
                          1408-7334
                          private
                          He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                          Comment


                          • 3d1e5d
                            D-EJTD
                            C182
                            Cessna 182P
                            182-63779
                            private

                            3d3e71
                            D-EVWZ
                            C172
                            Cessna 172S
                            172S-12028
                            private

                            3D271D
                            D-ENBH
                            P28R
                            Piper PA28R-180
                            28R-30556
                            private
                            He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                            Comment


                            • 3d24e4
                              D-EMFK
                              SR20
                              Cirrus SR20-G6
                              private

                              3FF569
                              D-MCMJ
                              PIVI
                              Pipistrel Virus
                              840SWN100
                              private

                              3D18AB
                              D-EHPB
                              P28R
                              Piper PA-28RT-201T Turbo Arrow IV
                              28R-8131001
                              private
                              1981
                              He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                              Comment


                              • 3FF171
                                D-MPCT
                                FDCT
                                Flight Design CT-SL
                                E-09-02-11
                                private

                                3e1689
                                D-HZSR
                                EC35
                                Eurocopter EC135T3
                                1273
                                Luftrettung Bundesministerium des Innern
                                2017-08-09

                                3E5F1B
                                D-KBFF
                                HK36
                                DIAMOND HK36R SUPER DIMONA
                                36416
                                private
                                He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X