Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by harsh93 View Post
    800D47
    VT-WGF
    A20N
    Airbus A320-271N
    8656
    GoAir
    GOW
    2018-11-28
    VT-WJF not VT-WGF

    Comment


    • Originally posted by bahamabarbarian View Post
      A7A568
      N529FX
      CL30
      Bombardier BD-100 Challenger 300
      20767
      Flexjet
      LXJ
      0000-00-00
      Reg should be N592FX

      Comment


      • Originally posted by swifty View Post
        VT-WJF not VT-WGF
        Yes. Thank you

        Comment


        • 800D2F
          VT-IUA
          A21N
          Airbus A321-271NX
          8557
          IndiGo
          IGO
          IGO
          2018-11-20

          Comment


          • Originally posted by bahamabarbarian View Post
            A7A568
            N529FX
            CL30
            Bombardier BD-100 Challenger 300
            20767
            Flexjet
            LXJ
            0000-00-00
            A7A568
            N592FX
            CL35
            Bombardier Challenger 350
            20767
            Flexjet
            LXJ

            Comment


            • Good Night Sirs,

              New A/C added to Pontair LTD

              Reg: 9H-AGV
              Hex: 4D21AF
              Model: Learjet 45
              ICAO: LJ45
              MSN:45-2018
              built year: 2004
              operator: Pontair LTD
              ICAO: PTA

              Wish you all happy new year!

              Comment


              • Originally posted by sergiogclp View Post
                Good Night Sirs,

                New A/C added to Pontair LTD

                Reg: 9H-AGV
                Hex: 4D21AF
                Model: Learjet 45
                ICAO: LJ45
                MSN:45-2018
                built year: 2004
                operator: Pontair LTD
                ICAO: PTA

                Wish you all happy new year!
                4D21AF
                9H-AGV
                LJ40
                Learjet 40

                45-2018
                2004
                Pontair LTD
                PTA
                Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                Comment


                • E88F55
                  ZP-TUQ
                  BE58
                  Beech 58 Baron
                  TH-1289
                  Private owner

                  053C36
                  HK-3704
                  BE20
                  Beech B200 Super King Air
                  BB-1392
                  Rio Sur

                  0AB026
                  V3-HII
                  C208
                  Cessna 208 Grand Caravan EX
                  n/a
                  Maya Island Air
                  Last edited by Tabbex; 2018-12-29, 15:08.

                  Comment


                  • C827BC
                    ZK-IDW
                    AS50
                    Eurocopter AS 350 B2
                    3806
                    Precision Helicopters
                    0000-00-00

                    Comment


                    • C80A1C
                      ZK-JAZ
                      C172
                      Cessna 172N Skyhawk
                      17270686
                      Private
                      1978-00-00

                      Comment


                      • E494F4
                        PR-MPW
                        AT72
                        ATR-72-212A
                        682
                        MAP Linhas Aéreas
                        PAM
                        M1

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Edilson.Carlos View Post
                          E494F4
                          PR-MPW
                          AT72
                          ATR-72-212A
                          682
                          MAP Linhas Aéreas
                          PAM
                          M1
                          A little more attention does well.
                          https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/pr-mpw


                          PR-MPW.jpg

                          Last edited by AttentiAllaFretta; 2018-12-30, 01:19.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AttentiAllaFretta View Post
                            A little more attention does well.
                            Thanks for the correction, oh big master. This will not happen again.

                            Thak you!

                            Screenshot_1.png

                            Screenshot_26.png

                            Screenshot_2.png

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Edilson.Carlos View Post
                              Thanks for the correction, oh big master. This will not happen again.

                              Thak you!

                              If you use this link it is easier to find the information.

                              https://www.flightradar24.com/data


                              This one takes longer to appear and goes up to days to show the information.

                              https://www.flightradar24.com/-9.36,-40.57/8


                              Thank you, great master of the Northeast.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by AttentiAllaFretta View Post
                                Thank you, great master of the Northeast.
                                HAHAHHA thank you

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X