Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • aircraft Reg: VT-BMD
    DA42NG
    company: DURGA BEARINGS PVT LTD
    private operator
    can you please add this aircraft in your data ?
    Last edited by jeet9623; 2018-11-04, 11:44.

    Comment


    • E49457
      PP-YBD
      B733
      Boeing 737-3Y0(SF)
      24463
      Modern Logistics
      MWM
      03-1989

      Comment


      • Originally posted by jeet9623 View Post
        aircraft Reg: VT-BMD
        DA42NG
        company: DURGA BEARINGS PVT LTD
        private operator
        can you please add this aircraft in your data ?
        Read the post on page 1 of this thread!

        Comment


        • E994B9
          PT-GLG
          PAY1
          PA-31T1-500 Cheyenne 1
          31T-8104048
          Private
          2018

          Comment


          • A5A9FA
            N464RM
            AS50
            Airbus Helicopters H125
            3962
            Airline: Regional Air Medical Services
            2005-00-00

            ACA738
            N914TH
            EC35
            Airbus Helicopters H135
            0440
            Airline: Temple University Health MedFlight
            2011-00-00

            A790FF
            N587MC
            BK17
            Eurocopter MBB-BK117 A4
            7086
            Airline: Milwaukee Flight for Life
            1988-00-00

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Phil1122 View Post
              A5A9FA
              N464RM
              AS50
              Airbus Helicopters H125
              3962
              Airline: Regional Air Medical Services
              2005-00-00

              ACA738
              N914TH
              EC35
              Airbus Helicopters H135
              0440
              Airline: Temple University Health MedFlight
              2011-00-00

              A790FF
              N587MC
              BK17
              Eurocopter MBB-BK117 A4
              7086
              Airline: Milwaukee Flight for Life
              1988-00-00
              N464RM
              Eurocopter AS350B3

              N914TH
              Eurocopter EC135T2

              Comment


              • 424B32
                M-SAAN
                E35L
                Embraer EMB135BJ Legacy 600
                14501008
                Year 2007

                Comment


                • A7EA3F
                  N609SA
                  CL60
                  Bombardier Challenger 605
                  5745
                  Swartz Aviation Groupe llc
                  EX M-BASH

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Marcos Vinicyus View Post
                    E994B9
                    PT-GLG
                    PAY1
                    PA-31T1-500 Cheyenne 1
                    31T-8104048
                    Private
                    2018

                    E994B9 / invalid code /

                    year:2018 (correct 1981)

                    Comment


                    • E08587
                      LV-HVG
                      BE58
                      Beech 58 Baron
                      n/a
                      Private owner

                      E48264
                      PP-WGS
                      C510
                      Cessna 510 Citation Mustang
                      510-0099
                      Private owner
                      2008

                      Comment


                      • Need we remind everyone cocking up so much detail with N Registered airframes once again

                        DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SOURCES HAVE IT RIGHT BEFORE BELIEVING

                        https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...t_Inquiry.aspx



                        No that most guilty of it leave replies enabled and will actually see this. Ban stick may need to come out with short terms and messages reminding
                        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                          Need we remind everyone cocking up so much detail with N Registered airframes once again

                          DOUBLE CHECK YOUR SOURCES HAVE IT RIGHT BEFORE BELIEVING

                          https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...t_Inquiry.aspx



                          No that most guilty of it leave replies enabled and will actually see this. Ban stick may need to come out with short terms and messages reminding
                          Unless people understand how the FAA registry works then it in itself will create lots of errors, such as you wont find a TBM-8** or TBM-9** on the registry

                          Comment


                          • 7811BD
                            B-005E
                            A333
                            Airbus A330-300
                            Airbus
                            AIB

                            Another Chinese test reg

                            Comment


                            • 03003D
                              A2-ABK
                              AT76
                              ATR-72-600
                              1433
                              Air Botswana
                              BOT
                              BP
                              2017-05-22

                              Comment


                              • 7814D6
                                B-001R
                                AJ27
                                Comac ARJ-21-700
                                Comac

                                781224
                                B-001Z
                                Comac ARJ-21-700
                                Comac

                                Both manufacturer test reg

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X