Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 7811FA
    B-10QP
    DA40
    Diamond DA-40 Diamond Star
    40.DS159
    Private

    781592
    B-003A
    SR20
    Cirrus SR-20
    2240
    Private
    2018

    781182
    B-10NX
    DA40
    Diamond DA-40 Diamond Star
    40.DS161
    Private

    758529
    RP-C8961
    RJ1H
    Avro RJ-100
    E3284
    Royal Air Charter Service
    RYL
    1996-05-22

    7814B6
    B-301H
    A20N
    Airbus A320-251N
    8348
    China Southern
    CSN
    2018-10-05
    Last edited by apgphoto; 2018-10-17, 09:52.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by MaVo View Post
      Hello FlightRadar Team,
      Please Add following ADSHEX Code in your Database:
      3FF60E
      Thanks in Advanced.
      3FF60E
      D-MICF
      AP22
      Aeroprakt AP-22 Foxbat
      Private

      @MaVo you know the construction number?

      Comment


      • 5083F7
        UR-CSA
        MD82
        McDonnell-Douglas MD82
        49891
        Bravo Airways
        BAY
        1990


        ex N7514A

        Comment


        • 030036
          A2-OKB
          C208
          Cessna 208EX Grand Caravan
          208B-5404
          Mack Air
          2018

          030034
          A2-OKI
          C208
          Cessna 208EX Grand Caravan
          208B-5450
          Mack Air
          2018

          030037
          A2-OKC
          C208
          Cessna 208EX Grand Caravan
          208B-5422
          Mack Air
          2018

          030032
          A2-OKG
          C208
          Cessna 208EX Grand Caravan
          208B-5448
          Mack Air
          2018

          Comment


          • 4AB53A
            SE-MIZ
            P208
            Tecnam P-2008JC Mk II
            1114
            Private
            2018

            Comment


            • Ex YL-PSF, 502CC0

              43EC63
              2-RLBB
              B737
              Boeing 737-7Q8/W
              28210
              Castle 2003-2 Ireland Ltd
              1998

              Being ferried Chania > St Athan, for storage, 2018-10-17.
              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

              Comment


              • 3FF67B
                D-MZET
                FDCT
                Flight Design CTSL Super Sport
                E171101
                Private
                2018-02-00

                Comment


                • 4243B7
                  VP-BHC
                  EC35
                  Eurocopter EC-135
                  0989
                  Private
                  2011

                  Comment


                  • A0BFC3
                    N1475L
                    BE23
                    BEECH A23
                    M-871
                    1965

                    A2A9BB
                    N2706T
                    C335
                    CESSNA 335
                    335-0017
                    1979

                    A84C06
                    N63355
                    L5
                    STINSON L-5G
                    4646
                    1945

                    ADEF3C
                    N99714
                    ERCO
                    ERCOUPE 415-C
                    2337
                    1946

                    AC4660
                    N890LT
                    F900
                    DASSAULT FALCON 900 EX
                    19
                    1997

                    A217C1
                    N234EA
                    GA8
                    GIPPSLAND GA-8 AIR AN
                    GA8-02-021

                    Comment


                    • 8A0763
                      PK-GAS
                      AT76
                      ATR 72-600
                      1438
                      GARUDA INDONESIA
                      GIA
                      2018-10-16

                      E80327
                      CC-AZF
                      A20N
                      AIRBUS A320-251N
                      8497
                      SKY AIRLINE
                      SKU
                      2018-10-17

                      781379
                      B-1070
                      A359
                      AIRBUS A350-941
                      112
                      HAINAN AIRLINES
                      CHH
                      2018-10-17

                      40767C
                      G-ISLM
                      AT75
                      ATR 72-500
                      762
                      BLUE ISLANDS
                      BCI
                      NOV 2007 (DELIVERED TO BCI 2018-10-06)

                      Comment


                      • 8A04D3
                        PK-BYG
                        C172
                        Cessna 172S Skyhawk
                        Private

                        84B779
                        JA212H
                        BE58
                        Beechcraft G58 Baron
                        TH-2504
                        Private
                        2018
                        Last edited by apgphoto; 2018-10-18, 05:53.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by bahamabarbarian View Post
                          A0BFC3
                          N1475L
                          BE23
                          BEECH A23
                          M-871
                          1965

                          A2A9BB
                          N2706T
                          C335
                          CESSNA 335
                          335-0017
                          1979

                          A84C06
                          N63355
                          L5
                          STINSON L-5G
                          4646
                          1945

                          ADEF3C
                          N99714
                          ERCO
                          ERCOUPE 415-C
                          2337
                          1946

                          AC4660
                          N890LT
                          F900
                          DASSAULT FALCON 900 EX
                          19
                          1997

                          A217C1
                          N234EA
                          GA8
                          GIPPSLAND GA-8 AIR AN
                          GA8-02-021
                          Originally posted by bahamabarbarian View Post
                          8A0763
                          PK-GAS
                          AT76
                          ATR 72-600
                          1438
                          GARUDA INDONESIA
                          GIA
                          2018-10-16

                          E80327
                          CC-AZF
                          A20N
                          AIRBUS A320-251N
                          8497
                          SKY AIRLINE
                          SKU
                          2018-10-17

                          781379
                          B-1070
                          A359
                          AIRBUS A350-941
                          112
                          HAINAN AIRLINES
                          CHH
                          2018-10-17

                          40767C
                          G-ISLM
                          AT75
                          ATR 72-500
                          762
                          BLUE ISLANDS
                          BCI
                          NOV 2007 (DELIVERED TO BCI 2018-10-06)
                          1. Why always those big letters??
                          2. Most of them are already in the database!
                          3. No delivery dates! The one of the first flight of the aircraft is necessary!

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Maxi_Tyrolean View Post
                            1. Why always those big letters??
                            2. Most of them are already in the database!
                            3. No delivery dates! The one of the first flight of the aircraft is necessary!
                            150690
                            RA-67216
                            CL60
                            BOMBARDIER CL-604 CHALLENGER
                            5567
                            AVIASERVICE (NOT GOVERNMENT OF TARTARSTAN)


                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by rik130 View Post
                              150690
                              RA-67216
                              CL60
                              BOMBARDIER CL-604 CHALLENGER
                              5567
                              AVIASERVICE (NOT GOVERNMENT OF TARTARSTAN)


                              Okok, but this is a russian aircraft, so I will only correct it for money

                              Comment


                              • A31BBB
                                N3MH
                                BE30
                                Beech B300 Super King Air 350
                                FL-302
                                Mark Hicks Transport LLC
                                2000-11-00

                                A0878E
                                N133NM
                                F900
                                Dassault Falcon 900EX
                                26
                                Regional Logistic Missions LLC
                                1998-00-00

                                A72E8F
                                N562CE
                                C560
                                Cessna 560 Citation Encore
                                560-0562
                                Private owner
                                2001-05-00

                                A8DC8C
                                N670JM
                                LJ40
                                Learjet 40
                                45-2005
                                Private owner
                                2003-10-00

                                AA7081
                                N722AM
                                TBM9
                                SOCATA TBM-930
                                1224
                                RJH Management LLC
                                2018-05-00

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X