Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 5083E5
    UR-CRN
    IL76
    Ilyushin IL-76TD
    1023412399
    Europe Air
    EVP
    1992

    Comment


    • Originally posted by apgphoto View Post
      Do you just make this stuff up?

      The B732 is the best yet

      Waits for Tyke
      I like to check frame status on this website: https://rzjets.net/aircraft/

      The B732 in question is currently stored, btw... https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n73hk

      regards,

      Comment


      • 4247C9
        VP-CHK
        GLF6
        Gulfstream G650ER
        6328
        L.A Aviation

        2018

        Comment


        • Originally posted by dedevillela View Post
          I like to check frame status on this website: https://rzjets.net/aircraft/
          That site hasn't been updated in any meaningful way in over a decade. The frame is the GLF6 that Arion has just posted above.

          Comment


          • A1D07C
            N216HA
            A21N
            Airbus A321-271N
            8471
            Hawaiian Airlines
            HAL

            2018-09-10

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Tyke's Aero blog View Post
              That site hasn't been updated in any meaningful way in over a decade. The frame is the GLF6 that Arion has just posted above.
              What do you mean by "over a decade"? I've almost always found updated info, including new frames, alongside the stored, w/o, wfu, etc...

              Comment


              • ACE763
                N930TS
                TBM9
                Socata TBM-930

                1239
                Private owner
                2018

                Comment


                • Originally posted by dedevillela View Post
                  What do you mean by "over a decade"? I've almost always found updated info, including new frames, alongside the stored, w/o, wfu, etc...
                  It used to be up-to-date for nearly all frames 10+ years ago but it's been in decline ever since. The fact that it is only updated by random internet users with questionable degrees of knowledge and attention to detail shows throughout the site. I've just spent 5 mins checking a small sample size of Boeing's and at least half of it is complete trash. The B732 you posted earlier is a good example and hence why you shouldn't be using it as your source for posting new tie-ups to other sites..

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Tyke's Aero blog View Post
                    It used to be up-to-date for nearly all frames 10+ years ago but it's been in decline ever since. The fact that it is only updated by random internet users with questionable degrees of knowledge and attention to detail shows throughout the site. I've just spent 5 mins checking a small sample size of Boeing's and at least half of it is complete trash. The B732 you posted earlier is a good example and hence why you shouldn't be using it as your source for posting new tie-ups to other sites..

                    Comment


                    • E88092
                      ZP-BED
                      C182
                      Cessna 182 Skylane
                      n/a
                      Private owner
                      https://scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram...NDE2Mw%3D%3D.2

                      Comment


                      • C8275A
                        ZK-IPO
                        EC30
                        Eurocopter EC 130 T2
                        8486
                        Classic Aviation NZ
                        2018-04-00

                        Comment


                        • C81A4E
                          ZK-POG
                          EUPA
                          Europa Aviation Inc Europa Tri Gear
                          584
                          Private
                          2007-01-01

                          Comment


                          • C82209
                            ZK-ILT
                            B06
                            Bell 206L-3 Long Ranger
                            51574
                            Private
                            1992-00-00

                            Comment


                            • 7813E8
                              B-10VF
                              C68A
                              Cessna 680A Citation Latitude
                              680A-0127
                              Private
                              2018

                              78142D
                              B-3389
                              GLEX
                              Bombardier Global Express XRS
                              9422
                              Private
                              2010

                              Comment


                              • 8964DE
                                A6-AWB
                                A139
                                Agusta Bell AB-139
                                31053
                                Abu Dhabi Aviation
                                2006

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X