Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Aircraft to be added into Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 500135
    T7-LCE
    PC24
    Pilatus PC-24
    104
    Private
    2018

    Comment


    • 78114E
      B-8369
      A21N
      Airbus A321-271N
      7548
      China Southern
      CSN

      Comment


      • 781411
        B-000G
        A321
        Airbus A321-231
        8241
        Capital Airlines
        CBJ

        Comment


        • A0427E
          N116AA
          C25B
          Cessna 525B Citation CJ3
          525B-0194
          Corsair Two LLC
          2007-00-00

          A163C0
          N189SW
          FA7X
          Dassault Falcon 7X
          23
          AF Holdings Inc.
          2008-00-00

          A46B6D
          N348PB
          FA20
          Dassault Falcon 20
          384
          Bocage Aviation LLC
          1976-00-00

          A4E060
          N413MH
          C650
          Cessna 650 Citation III
          650-0148
          Christian Worship Center of Alexandria Inc.
          1987-00-00

          AAF900
          N806JS
          C56X
          Cessna 560XL Citation Excel
          560-5083
          FE 5083 LLC
          2000-00-00

          AC7132
          N900WT
          H25B
          Hawker 850XP
          258792
          GSBT Holdings LLC
          2006-00-00

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Amauri1955 View Post
            781411
            B-000G
            A321
            Airbus A321-231
            8241
            Capital Airlines
            CBJ
            B-000G is an Airbus multi-use test reg, usually with hex 780541

            B-300G is is also a test reg, but with hex 781411
            Last edited by 40612; 2018-05-25, 16:20.
            Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by 40612 View Post
              B-000G is an Airbus multi-use test reg, usually with hex 780541

              B-300G is is also a test reg, but with hex 781411
              New prefix format.
              https://www.planespotters.net/airfra...lines/bwbZU8y2

              on delivery
              https://www.flightradar24.com/CBJ300G/117fc72b

              Comment


              • N199SY
                A18B41
                E75L
                Embraer ERJ-175LR
                17000730
                Alaska Airlines / SkyWest Airlines
                ASA / SKW
                2018-00-00

                Comment


                • OK, so 781411 is B-300G

                  B-000G 780541 is still a test reg/hex.
                  Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                  Comment


                  • E48AB0
                    PR-ZBB
                    RV10
                    Van's RV-10
                    FVE-1772
                    Private owner
                    2011

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by dedevillela View Post
                      A0427E
                      N116AA
                      C25B
                      Cessna 525B Citation CJ3
                      525B-0194
                      Corsair Two LLC
                      2007-00-00

                      A163C0
                      N189SW
                      FA7X
                      Dassault Falcon 7X
                      23
                      AF Holdings Inc.
                      2008-00-00

                      A46B6D
                      N348PB
                      FA20
                      Dassault Falcon 20
                      384
                      Bocage Aviation LLC
                      1976-00-00

                      A4E060
                      N413MH
                      C650
                      Cessna 650 Citation III
                      650-0148
                      Christian Worship Center of Alexandria Inc.
                      1987-00-00

                      AAF900
                      N806JS
                      C56X
                      Cessna 560XL Citation Excel
                      560-5083
                      FE 5083 LLC
                      2000-00-00

                      AC7132
                      N900WT
                      H25B
                      Hawker 850XP
                      258792
                      GSBT Holdings LLC
                      2006-00-00
                      Typo on reg should be N384PB =A46B6D

                      Comment


                      • C8276A
                        ZK-RXD
                        C680
                        Cessna 680 Sovereign
                        680-0250
                        Skyline Aviation
                        2008-00-00

                        Comment


                        • Update info for code: 4850BA

                          4850BA

                          Lockheed 382G (Civil C130)

                          Lynden Air Cargo

                          serial: 9619

                          Currently operating in Papua New Guinea area, some info missing

                          Comment


                          • Update info for code: 89808E owner name

                            89808E

                            Registration: P2-JON

                            Beechcraft B200

                            Owner: Tropicair

                            Serial: BB-1418

                            Comment


                            • Update info for code: 7C0D08 age and aircraft owner

                              7C0D08



                              CUY


                              Manufacturer: RAYTHEON AIRCRAFT COMPANY

                              Model: G58

                              Serial number: TH-2146

                              Engine type: Piston

                              No of engines: 2

                              Aircraft first registered in Australia: 30 November 2010

                              Year of manufacture: 2006


                              Registration holder: CURLEY EQUIPMENT PTY LTD PO Box 100 CLONCURRY QLD 4824 Australia

                              Registration holder commencement date: 29 May 2014

                              Registered operator: CURLEY EQUIPMENT PTY LTD PO Box 100 CLONCURRY QLD 4824 Australia

                              Registered operator commencement date: 29 May 2014

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Traveller View Post
                                7C0D08



                                CUY


                                Manufacturer: RAYTHEON AIRCRAFT COMPANY

                                Model: G58

                                Serial number: TH-2146

                                Engine type: Piston

                                No of engines: 2

                                Aircraft first registered in Australia: 30 November 2010

                                Year of manufacture: 2006


                                Registration holder: CURLEY EQUIPMENT PTY LTD PO Box 100 CLONCURRY QLD 4824 Australia

                                Registration holder commencement date: 29 May 2014

                                Registered operator: CURLEY EQUIPMENT PTY LTD PO Box 100 CLONCURRY QLD 4824 Australia

                                Registered operator commencement date: 29 May 2014
                                Maintained as a private operator.
                                Please be more objective in your posts.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X