Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AE5AAA
    19-72455
    UH72
    Eurocopter UH-72A Lakota
    -
    US Army
    -
    -
    -

    Comment


    • There is no type UH72. The Lakotas are EC45.

      Comment


      • 34650D
        EC-NLI
        AT8T
        Air Tractor AT-802A
        802A-0840
        Martinez Ridao Aviación SL
        2020-00-00

        Comment


        • 404FBC
          G-GTFC
          ULAC
          Pegasus Quik 912 c/n 8184
          Private

          Showing on FR24 as a PA44 c/n 4496238 - This is D-GTFC - Needs correcting to its correct type of aircraft.

          Comment


          • E2009D
            LV-S101
            Tecnam P2002 Sierra Mk.II
            Aero Club Rafaela


            E0A590
            LV-JVP
            Thrush S-2R-T34 Turbo Thrush
            Aerotec Argentina

            E200B6
            LV-S105
            Tecnam P2002 Sierra Mk.II
            ✨Don't let ANYONE make fun of you, especially BOSSES or MODERATORS of FOURMS

            Comment


            • ACAD43
              N916DC
              North American SNJ-6
              112180

              ✨Don't let ANYONE make fun of you, especially BOSSES or MODERATORS of FOURMS

              Comment


              • 4B0295
                HB-AZL
                E295
                Embraer E195-E2
                19020059
                Helvetic Airways
                OAW
                OAW
                2021-07-21


                A8397C
                N629UP
                B748
                Boeing 747-8F
                65778
                UPS
                UPS
                UPS
                2021-07-27

                Comment


                • 0D0B6D XA-UKJ needs removing (already in under 0D0B3A). The Aeronaves TSM fleet is in a real mess. It appears that the VTM codes are not fixed to any specific aircraft as they only stay with one frame a couple of weeks then another frame starts using it. Either that or they have some kind of loose tactical hex code operation going on. FR24 flight history cannot be relied upon either as they are populating registrations from flight scheduling which is regularly wrong having compared it with pure hex flight info from ADSBX.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post
                    0D0B6D XA-UKJ needs removing (already in under 0D0B3A). The Aeronaves TSM fleet is in a real mess. It appears that the VTM codes are not fixed to any specific aircraft as they only stay with one frame a couple of weeks then another frame starts using it. Either that or they have some kind of loose tactical hex code operation going on. FR24 flight history cannot be relied upon either as they are populating registrations from flight scheduling which is regularly wrong having compared it with pure hex flight info from ADSBX.
                    Sorry, it's the other way around. 0D0B6D seems consistent as XA-UKJ based on hex history back to July last year. Uses VTM532 callsign and also XAUKJ. Leave that but remove XA-UKJ from 0D0B3A. 0D0B3A is currently being used by 5 different VTM planes. The latest is SW4 XA-EEE but is also used regularly by DC9 XA-VBE too, along with 3 others. I guess you could tentatively put XA-EEE SW4 AC-503 on 0D0B3A for now.

                    Comment


                    • Hi,

                      My aircraft changed registration due to Brexit.

                      Old reg: G-CIAC
                      New reg: F-HVAC

                      Can you update your database?

                      Greg

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by gvandenbussche View Post
                        Hi,

                        My aircraft changed registration due to Brexit.

                        Old reg: G-CIAC
                        New reg: F-HVAC

                        Can you update your database?

                        Greg
                        Refer formatting - post #1
                        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                        Comment


                        • Hello,

                          Following Brexit, I had to change the registration of my aircraft from G-CIAC to F-HVAC.
                          Would it be possible to make the changes, if you want I will append the new registration certificate to you

                          thank you


                          Diamond DV20 Katana
                          AIRLINE Private owner
                          OPERATOR - Loc Aicraft SPRL


                          TYPE CODE DV20
                          Code -
                          Code -

                          MODE S 406A0D
                          SERIAL NUMBER (MSN) 20.156
                          AGE -26 ans







                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by gvandenbussche View Post
                            Hello,

                            Following Brexit, I had to change the registration of my aircraft from G-CIAC to F-HVAC.
                            Would it be possible to make the changes, if you want I will append the new registration certificate to you

                            thank you


                            Diamond DV20 Katana
                            AIRLINE Private owner
                            OPERATOR - Loc Aicraft SPRL


                            TYPE CODE DV20
                            Code -
                            Code -

                            MODE S 406A0D
                            SERIAL NUMBER (MSN) 20.156
                            AGE -26 ans

                            You need to change the hex too -> 39D402

                            Comment


                            • 48B442 SP-NCC This is now Pilatus PC-12 not Bell 505

                              48B442
                              PC12
                              Pilatus PC-12 NGX
                              SP-NCC
                              c/n 2084
                              Private owner
                              2021

                              Comment


                              • E2008C
                                LV-S078
                                ASTO
                                Tecnam Astore
                                SERIAL NUMBER: 062
                                2020-12-00
                                ✨Don't let ANYONE make fun of you, especially BOSSES or MODERATORS of FOURMS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X