Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 7806F4

    Boeing 737-86N(BCF)
    China Post
    CYZ
    CF

    Comment


    • 780CF0

      Changhong Special livery

      Comment


      • E48CCE
        PR-HGL
        AS50
        Helibrás AS-350B3 Esquilo
        7551
        2013-01-01
        Helisul Taxi Aereo

        Comment


        • Aircraft icon populating on radar as airplane; aircraft is actually a medical helicopter.


          A1ED4B
          N223MT
          AS50
          AS350B3
          Arizona Lifeline (Med-Trans Corp, Global Medical Response)
          ​​​​​​​


          Comment


          • Originally posted by AchillesLeon View Post
            Aircraft icon populating on radar as airplane; aircraft is actually a medical helicopter.


            A1ED4B
            N223MT
            AS50
            AS350B3
            Arizona Lifeline (Med-Trans Corp, Global Medical Response)
            Trick with 'N' records - US registrations can be determined direct from hex. If no record pre-exists it shows reg/hex only As you can see, is case here. (By changing reg at end of url) https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n223mt

            So 50/50 if should have been 'to be added' rather than error. (But will likely go into backlog either case)
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

            Comment


            • Change of Registration on ModeS from OY-9595 to OY-9596. Code reused and approved by Danish authorities.

              ModeS: 45F06A
              Registration: OY-9596
              ICAO Type code: AP22
              Type: Aeroprakt A22LS
              MSN: 406
              Airline: Private Owner
              -
              Operator: Private Owner
              First flight date: 2021-05-17

              Comment


              • Hello! Please correct the following data:

                ModeS: C04109
                Registration: HI397
                ICAO Type code: B06
                Type: Bell 206L-1 LongRanger
                MSN: 45656
                Airline: Green Air

                Comment


                • AB76AC
                  N838GD
                  C25B
                  Cessna 525B Citation CJ3

                  525B-0179
                  Pacific Coast Jet
                  PXT
                  PXT

                  2007-00-00

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Airview View Post
                    Hello! Please correct the following data:

                    ModeS: C04109
                    Registration: HI397
                    ICAO Type code: B06
                    Type: Bell 206L-1 LongRanger
                    MSN: 45656
                    Airline: Green Air
                    http://hexlookup.epizy.com/hex.php?h...&submit=Search
                    http://hexlookup.epizy.com/hex.php?h...&submit=Search

                    Green air is Dominican. The hex isn't. Canada.
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                      Yes. The heli is in Dom. Rep. right now, but, in FR appears with that HEX..

                      Comment


                      • 4CA613
                        EI-EAZ
                        C172
                        Cessna 172R
                        17281146
                        Waterford Aero Club
                        2003-00-00


                        Change owner from Private Owner to Waterford Aero Club
                        Change year of manufacturer from N/A to 2003

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Airview View Post

                          Yes. The heli is in Dom. Rep. right now, but, in FR appears with that HEX..
                          But you have to do the reprogramming in the helicopter and not the FR24.

                          Dominican Republic

                          0C4000 .... 0C4FFF

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by AttentiAllaFretta View Post

                            But you have to do the reprogramming in the helicopter and not the FR24.

                            Dominican Republic

                            0C4000 .... 0C4FFF
                            Ok. So, the problem is in the heli and not in the FR?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Airview View Post

                              Ok. So, the problem is in the heli and not in the FR?
                              What hex code has the Dominican aviation authority assigned to you? Whatever that code is, that s the one you need to program into your transponder(s). You cannot use a Canadian hex if your helicopter is not registered in Canada and wearing a Canadian registration. HI397 is a Dominican registration so you need a Dominican hex code, which, as Attenti says, will be in the 0C4000 to 0C4FFF block. Flying with Canadian hex on a Dominican registration is illegal.

                              Comment


                              • 780E79

                                Red Moving China special livery

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X