Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 4079F7
    G-TTNN
    A20N
    Airbus A320-251N
    10344
    British Airways
    BAW
    BAW
    2021-04-30

    Comment


    • 4407CA
      OE-CMY
      F152
      Cessna F152
      F152-01449
      checkflug.eu
      -
      -

      3D0687
      D-EASL
      M20T
      Mooney M20K
      25-0688
      checkflug.eu
      -
      -

      3D24CF
      D-EMEP
      PA38
      Piper PA-38-112 Tomahawk
      38-78A060
      checkflug.eu
      -
      -

      3E64BF
      D-KDIT
      G109B
      Grob 109 B
      6385
      checkflug.eu
      -
      -

      2021-04-30

      Comment


      • E2007D
        PG-355
        C182

        Correct registration is PG-348.

        Comment


        • CORRECT HEX CODE IS :4BD728, Please consider this correction

          4BD728
          TCUYH
          FDCT
          CT
          Private
          F-08-09-07
          01/12/2008
          - ADS-B (+) SKY ECHO 2-
          Last edited by CHUREL; 2021-04-30, 19:47.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 40612 View Post

            There are a number of aircraft misusing hex code A0327F [which belongs to N11111].
            https://registry.faa.gov/AircraftInq...umberTxt=11111

            Is it a default setting on your transponder, or did you follow instructions of some sort?
            Actually it was already entered this code on transponder when ı was buyed my plane, then afher I request mod s transponder code from Turkish civil aviation autority which I refered above.
            how can ı uploade photo of my plane ?
            thanks for your help

            Comment


            • Originally posted by CHUREL View Post

              Actually it was already entered this code on transponder when ı was buyed my plane, then afher I request mod s transponder code from Turkish civil aviation autority which I refered above.
              how can ı uploade photo of my plane ?
              thanks for your help
              This was a brand new transponder? If so, the manufacturer should be made aware of this programming error.

              Pictures should be uploaded to https://www.jetphotos.com
              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 40612 View Post

                This was a brand new transponder? If so, the manufacturer should be made aware of this programming error.

                Pictures should be uploaded to https://www.jetphotos.com
                SkyEcho is a portable EC device, I believe they come with default code, which has to be set by the operator via an App

                Comment


                • Originally posted by WayneKing View Post

                  SkyEcho is a portable EC device, I believe they come with default code, which has to be set by the operator via an App
                  Looking at the documentation, the default code may be 7FFFFF.

                  There's certainly a few of those flying around, also.
                  Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                  Comment


                  • 7815B5

                    Inner Mongolia 2020 removed now Xing'an or "Charming Red City, Colorful Xing'an"

                    Comment


                    • A66E7D
                      Registration: LV-CBK
                      ICAO Type code -C56X
                      Type - CESSNA CITATION EXCEL - AIRPLANE - LAND - JET - 2 ENG - WAKE TURB "M"
                      MSN - 560-5132
                      Airline / Owner - ROYAL CLASS (Just Flight S.A.)
                      Paint code (ICAO) - N/A
                      Operator code (ICAO) - N/A
                      First flight date - 2000-09-00

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by FenixDigital View Post
                        A66E7D
                        Registration: LV-CBK
                        ICAO Type code -C56X
                        Type - CESSNA CITATION EXCEL - AIRPLANE - LAND - JET - 2 ENG - WAKE TURB "M"
                        MSN - 560-5132
                        Airline / Owner - ROYAL CLASS (Just Flight S.A.)
                        Paint code (ICAO) - N/A
                        Operator code (ICAO) - N/A
                        First flight date - 2000-09-00

                        A66E7D (Exclusive use for USA aircraft)
                        N513VP

                        Needs update on the aircraft.
                        E0308B
                        LV-CBK

                        Comment


                        • CRJ-100 ZS-CMB was returned to CemAir a while ago.

                          008692
                          ZS-CMB
                          CRJ1
                          Proflight Air Services - CemAir
                          / PFZ - 5Z / KEM

                          Comment


                          • 4880C0 PC-24 SP-AGA.
                            Acutal Airline / Operator is "AMC Aviation"

                            Comment


                            • A11111
                              AS2132
                              RPA Drone - IAI Heron Shoval
                              Operator: Armed Forces of Malta

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by rcassar View Post
                                A11111
                                AS2132
                                RPA Drone - IAI Heron Shoval
                                Operator: Armed Forces of Malta
                                HEX A11111?

                                = N168TB

                                https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...umberTxt=168TB

                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X