Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • https://imgur.com/a/XiHQbvR

    O N362ED não existe , e está sendo visto no lugar do PS-MCK do Brasil. Gostaria de saber se não ha a possibilidade de correção.
    https://fr24.com/PSMCK/278c89ad
    PSMCK não é o Voo, e sim o Prefixo da Aeronave.

    Comment


    • Please don't report data where hex-code and registration is not matching (same country). This happens often when an aircraft is transfered to a new country and the new owner doesn't update the transponder data.

      This means that an aircraft with hex-code between A00000 and AFFFFF can only have an US N-registration and not Brazil PR-registration or German D-registration or Chinese B-registration.
      Register ANAC. Get new code. Program in aircraft
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

      Comment


      • 43C39D

        ICAO R135

        43C38C


        ICAO R135

        K35R are tankers

        Comment


        • AirMe

          Hex 786321 I thought up this code

          Comment


          • 600BC8

            ICAO GLF6 no such code as G650
            MSN 6110
            Year 2014

            Comment


            • Hi,
              Please add your data base my plane

              A0327F
              TCUYH
              FDCT
              CT
              Private
              F-08-09-07
              01/12/2008
              - ADS-B (+) SKY ECHO 2-

              Comment


              • Originally posted by CHUREL View Post
                Hi,
                Please add your data base my plane

                A0327F
                TCUYH
                FDCT
                CT
                Private
                F-08-09-07
                01/12/2008
                - ADS-B (+) SKY ECHO 2-
                X. = USA HEX
                http://hexlookup.epizy.com/hex.php?h...&submit=Search

                https://registry.faa.gov/AircraftInq...umberTxt=11111
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                Comment


                • 33FE21

                  Italy Air Force

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by CHUREL View Post
                    Hi,
                    Please add your data base my plane

                    A0327F
                    TCUYH
                    FDCT
                    CT
                    Private
                    F-08-09-07
                    01/12/2008
                    - ADS-B (+) SKY ECHO 2-
                    There are a number of aircraft misusing hex code A0327F [which belongs to N11111].
                    https://registry.faa.gov/AircraftInq...umberTxt=11111

                    Is it a default setting on your transponder, or did you follow instructions of some sort?
                    Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                    Comment


                    • 4079F7
                      G-TTNN
                      A20N
                      Airbus A320-251N
                      10344
                      British Airways
                      BAW
                      BAW
                      2021-04-30

                      Comment


                      • 4407CA
                        OE-CMY
                        F152
                        Cessna F152
                        F152-01449
                        checkflug.eu
                        -
                        -

                        3D0687
                        D-EASL
                        M20T
                        Mooney M20K
                        25-0688
                        checkflug.eu
                        -
                        -

                        3D24CF
                        D-EMEP
                        PA38
                        Piper PA-38-112 Tomahawk
                        38-78A060
                        checkflug.eu
                        -
                        -

                        3E64BF
                        D-KDIT
                        G109B
                        Grob 109 B
                        6385
                        checkflug.eu
                        -
                        -

                        2021-04-30

                        Comment


                        • E2007D
                          PG-355
                          C182

                          Correct registration is PG-348.

                          Comment


                          • CORRECT HEX CODE IS :4BD728, Please consider this correction

                            4BD728
                            TCUYH
                            FDCT
                            CT
                            Private
                            F-08-09-07
                            01/12/2008
                            - ADS-B (+) SKY ECHO 2-
                            Last edited by CHUREL; 2021-04-30, 19:47.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 40612 View Post

                              There are a number of aircraft misusing hex code A0327F [which belongs to N11111].
                              https://registry.faa.gov/AircraftInq...umberTxt=11111

                              Is it a default setting on your transponder, or did you follow instructions of some sort?
                              Actually it was already entered this code on transponder when ı was buyed my plane, then afher I request mod s transponder code from Turkish civil aviation autority which I refered above.
                              how can ı uploade photo of my plane ?
                              thanks for your help

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CHUREL View Post

                                Actually it was already entered this code on transponder when ı was buyed my plane, then afher I request mod s transponder code from Turkish civil aviation autority which I refered above.
                                how can ı uploade photo of my plane ?
                                thanks for your help
                                This was a brand new transponder? If so, the manufacturer should be made aware of this programming error.

                                Pictures should be uploaded to https://www.jetphotos.com
                                Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X