Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ModeS/Hex-code E070CB
    Registration LV-GCK
    ICAO Type code LJ60
    Type LEARJET 60
    MSN 60-083
    Airline / Owner FLYZAR



    I leave data to update, since this aircraft in flight does not currently show data. Thanks!

    Comment


    • Originally posted by REDIMECSF View Post
      ModeS/Hex-code E070CB
      Registration LV-GCK
      ICAO Type code LJ60
      Type LEARJET 60
      MSN 60-083
      Airline / Owner FLYZAR



      I leave data to update, since this aircraft in flight does not currently show data. Thanks!
      It has been in the database for several years.

      https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/lv-gck

      The owner has to contact support@fr24.com for the unlock.
      Last edited by AttentiAllaFretta; 2021-04-28, 13:16.

      Comment


      • E0844F
        LV-HQO
        Owner: 18 Cañuelas
        New owner is Smart Flight

        Comment


        • hex: ABB18A

          Reg:N8523C

          Acft: Air Tractor AT-503

          Type: AT5T

          Owner: Private

          Comment


          • ModeS / Hex-code - A41422
            -
            Registro: PS-MCK , atualmente ele aparece como N362ED sendo sua verdadedeira Matricula PS-MCK
            Código de tipo ICAO - BE40 ( BeechCraft Hawker 400xp
            define o ícone
            Tipo
            Numero de Serie: RK-411
            Operador Privado.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Heitor Vinicius View Post
              ModeS / Hex-code - A41422
              -
              Registro: PS-MCK , atualmente ele aparece como N362ED sendo sua verdadedeira Matricula PS-MCK
              Código de tipo ICAO - BE40 ( BeechCraft Hawker 400xp
              define o ícone
              Tipo
              Numero de Serie: RK-411
              Operador Privado.
              No no no no

              Reprogram transponder
              And just because stolen from radarbox, does not make right

              PP. PR. PS. PT, PU - Brazil
              E40000 - E7FFFF
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

              Comment


              • https://imgur.com/a/XiHQbvR

                O N362ED não existe , e está sendo visto no lugar do PS-MCK do Brasil. Gostaria de saber se não ha a possibilidade de correção.
                https://fr24.com/PSMCK/278c89ad
                PSMCK não é o Voo, e sim o Prefixo da Aeronave.

                Comment


                • Please don't report data where hex-code and registration is not matching (same country). This happens often when an aircraft is transfered to a new country and the new owner doesn't update the transponder data.

                  This means that an aircraft with hex-code between A00000 and AFFFFF can only have an US N-registration and not Brazil PR-registration or German D-registration or Chinese B-registration.
                  Register ANAC. Get new code. Program in aircraft
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                  Comment


                  • 43C39D

                    ICAO R135

                    43C38C


                    ICAO R135

                    K35R are tankers

                    Comment


                    • AirMe

                      Hex 786321 I thought up this code

                      Comment


                      • 600BC8

                        ICAO GLF6 no such code as G650
                        MSN 6110
                        Year 2014

                        Comment


                        • Hi,
                          Please add your data base my plane

                          A0327F
                          TCUYH
                          FDCT
                          CT
                          Private
                          F-08-09-07
                          01/12/2008
                          - ADS-B (+) SKY ECHO 2-

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by CHUREL View Post
                            Hi,
                            Please add your data base my plane

                            A0327F
                            TCUYH
                            FDCT
                            CT
                            Private
                            F-08-09-07
                            01/12/2008
                            - ADS-B (+) SKY ECHO 2-
                            X. = USA HEX
                            http://hexlookup.epizy.com/hex.php?h...&submit=Search

                            https://registry.faa.gov/AircraftInq...umberTxt=11111
                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                            Comment


                            • 33FE21

                              Italy Air Force

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CHUREL View Post
                                Hi,
                                Please add your data base my plane

                                A0327F
                                TCUYH
                                FDCT
                                CT
                                Private
                                F-08-09-07
                                01/12/2008
                                - ADS-B (+) SKY ECHO 2-
                                There are a number of aircraft misusing hex code A0327F [which belongs to N11111].
                                https://registry.faa.gov/AircraftInq...umberTxt=11111

                                Is it a default setting on your transponder, or did you follow instructions of some sort?
                                Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X