Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 950206
    9M-MXF
    B738
    Boeing 737-8H6
    40133
    Malaysia Airlines (Correction: Firefly)
    MAS
    (Correction: FFM)
    MAS (Correction: FFM)

    2011-10-07

    Comment


    • 4B445C
      HB-ZXC
      Leonardo Helicopters AW09
      3
      Leonardo Helicopters
      2018-00-00

      Leonardo Helicopters bought Kopter
      Caccamo Vincenzo

      Comment


      • ModeS/Hex-code E070CB
        Registration LV-GCK
        ICAO Type code LJ60
        Type LEARJET 60
        MSN 60-083
        Airline / Owner FLYZAR



        I leave data to update, since this aircraft in flight does not currently show data. Thanks!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by REDIMECSF View Post
          ModeS/Hex-code E070CB
          Registration LV-GCK
          ICAO Type code LJ60
          Type LEARJET 60
          MSN 60-083
          Airline / Owner FLYZAR



          I leave data to update, since this aircraft in flight does not currently show data. Thanks!
          It has been in the database for several years.

          https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/lv-gck

          The owner has to contact support@fr24.com for the unlock.
          Last edited by AttentiAllaFretta; 2021-04-28, 13:16.

          Comment


          • E0844F
            LV-HQO
            Owner: 18 Cañuelas
            New owner is Smart Flight
            I don't use this account anymore and I don't know how to delete it.

            Comment


            • hex: ABB18A

              Reg:N8523C

              Acft: Air Tractor AT-503

              Type: AT5T

              Owner: Private

              Comment


              • ModeS / Hex-code - A41422
                -
                Registro: PS-MCK , atualmente ele aparece como N362ED sendo sua verdadedeira Matricula PS-MCK
                Código de tipo ICAO - BE40 ( BeechCraft Hawker 400xp
                define o ícone
                Tipo
                Numero de Serie: RK-411
                Operador Privado.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Heitor Vinicius View Post
                  ModeS / Hex-code - A41422
                  -
                  Registro: PS-MCK , atualmente ele aparece como N362ED sendo sua verdadedeira Matricula PS-MCK
                  Código de tipo ICAO - BE40 ( BeechCraft Hawker 400xp
                  define o ícone
                  Tipo
                  Numero de Serie: RK-411
                  Operador Privado.
                  No no no no

                  Reprogram transponder
                  And just because stolen from radarbox, does not make right

                  PP. PR. PS. PT, PU - Brazil
                  E40000 - E7FFFF
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                  Comment


                  • https://imgur.com/a/XiHQbvR

                    O N362ED não existe , e está sendo visto no lugar do PS-MCK do Brasil. Gostaria de saber se não ha a possibilidade de correção.
                    https://fr24.com/PSMCK/278c89ad
                    PSMCK não é o Voo, e sim o Prefixo da Aeronave.

                    Comment


                    • Please don't report data where hex-code and registration is not matching (same country). This happens often when an aircraft is transfered to a new country and the new owner doesn't update the transponder data.

                      This means that an aircraft with hex-code between A00000 and AFFFFF can only have an US N-registration and not Brazil PR-registration or German D-registration or Chinese B-registration.
                      Register ANAC. Get new code. Program in aircraft
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                      Comment


                      • 43C39D

                        ICAO R135

                        43C38C


                        ICAO R135

                        K35R are tankers

                        Comment


                        • AirMe

                          Hex 786321 I thought up this code

                          Comment


                          • 600BC8

                            ICAO GLF6 no such code as G650
                            MSN 6110
                            Year 2014

                            Comment


                            • Hi,
                              Please add your data base my plane

                              A0327F
                              TCUYH
                              FDCT
                              CT
                              Private
                              F-08-09-07
                              01/12/2008
                              - ADS-B (+) SKY ECHO 2-

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by CHUREL View Post
                                Hi,
                                Please add your data base my plane

                                A0327F
                                TCUYH
                                FDCT
                                CT
                                Private
                                F-08-09-07
                                01/12/2008
                                - ADS-B (+) SKY ECHO 2-
                                X. = USA HEX
                                http://hexlookup.epizy.com/hex.php?h...&submit=Search

                                https://registry.faa.gov/AircraftInq...umberTxt=11111
                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X