Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ModeS/Hex-code - 7C6C3B
    Registration - VH-VNX
    ICAO Type code - DA42
    Type - Diamond DA42 NG
    MSN - 42.N415
    Airline / Owner - private owner
    First flight date - 2020-12-14

    Comment


    • Spam reported
      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

      Comment


      • Hello, i noticed problems with the Ilyushin IL-62 plane from belarusian Rada airlines.

        Correct information:
        ModeS/Hex-code - 510099
        Registration - EW-450TR
        ICAO Type code - IL62
        Type - Ilyushin IL-62MGr
        MSN - 4546257
        Airline / Owner - Rada Airlines
        First flight date - 1985-10-31

        It is true that this plane is already in the base, but the information is not assigned to the plane that is currently flying.

        Current data information in actually visible this aircraft on map:

        ModeS/Hex-code - N/A
        Registration - N/A
        ICAO Type code - IL62
        Type - Ilyushin IL-62MGr
        MSN - N/A
        Airline / Owner - N/A
        First flight date - N/A

        Link: https://fr24.com/IL62/2732ba53

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Bartek3g View Post
          Hello, i noticed problems with the Ilyushin IL-62 plane from belarusian Rada airlines.

          Correct information:
          ModeS/Hex-code - 510099
          Registration - EW-450TR
          ICAO Type code - IL62
          Type - Ilyushin IL-62MGr
          MSN - 4546257
          Airline / Owner - Rada Airlines
          First flight date - 1985-10-31

          It is true that this plane is already in the base, but the information is not assigned to the plane that is currently flying.

          Current data information in actually visible this aircraft on map:

          ModeS/Hex-code - N/A
          Registration - N/A
          ICAO Type code - IL62
          Type - Ilyushin IL-62MGr
          MSN - N/A
          Airline / Owner - N/A
          First flight date - N/A

          Link: https://fr24.com/IL62/2732ba53
          Both the Rada IL-62 are censored in the DB, presumably they didnt want anyone to know what they were doing, but didnt want to pay to have them fully removed Thats why they only appear as IL62 and as there are so may other IL62 flying its difficult to know whose they actually are

          Comment


          • N724SC has incorrect Aircraft type and ICAO Type code

            Correct Information:

            ModeS/Hex-code - A9B3FB
            Registration - N724SC
            ICAO Type code - CRUZ
            Type - Czech Sport Aircraft Sportcruiser
            MSN - C0594
            Owner - CRUISER AIRCRAFT FINANCIAL SERVICES INC
            First flight date - 2017

            Current Information:
            ModeS/Hex-code - A9B3FB
            Registration - N724SC
            ICAO Type code - CL30
            Type - Bombardier Challenger 300
            MSN - C0594
            Owner - Private Owner
            First flight date - 2005

            Comment


            • Originally posted by WayneKing View Post

              Both the Rada IL-62 are censored in the DB, presumably they didnt want anyone to know what they were doing, but didnt want to pay to have them fully removed Thats why they only appear as IL62 and as there are so may other IL62 flying its difficult to know whose they actually are
              Thanks for Your reply, now i understand what's going on Finally, the Rada Airlanes have gained nothing on trying to hide what they are doing, because this Ilyushin anyway is signed as IL-62MGr, and as we know, it is one of the two still in exploitation The more, that a few remaining others active IL62s are signed.
              BTW, yesterday one of them, RA-86572, went on a long flight to Bangladesh, interesting when he will come back

              Interestingly, not everywhere datas of rada IL62s are censored, for example, they are still signed here: https://globe.adsbexchange.com/

              Comment


              • Originally posted by glynskey View Post
                N592AH showing as a fixed wing with no data. It is actually an Airbus EC145 operated by UMass Lifeflight out of Worcester MA.
                This Aircraft (N592AH-EC145) has been assigned a new registration. It is now flying as N982LF, which is currently showing as a fixed wing with no data.

                Comment


                • 3D0FE2
                  D-EEGO
                  P28A
                  Piper PA28-140 Cherokee Cruiser
                  Owner/Operator: AvioAcademy Flight Training GmbH

                  Comment


                  • 48FE80
                    SP-SEWA
                    msn 366
                    private
                    2015

                    Comment


                    • 4CAFD5
                      B737
                      Boeing 737-73V
                      32426
                      EI-ULN
                      Arik Air
                      ARA
                      Operated by
                      Eznis Airways (EZA)
                      Since 2020-12-20

                      24558
                      B734
                      Boeing 737-4B7
                      UR-CQX
                      Trans Air Congo
                      TSG
                      Operated by
                      YanAir (ANR)
                      Since 2021-03-14

                      Flightradar24 Africa user group on Facebook
                      Let's increase coverage throughout Africa!

                      Plane spotting pictures West-Africa

                      Comment


                      • Mode S: 31FF14
                        Reg: I-PDVE
                        Type: P208 - Tecnam P-2008

                        --> reg. should be SP-KAR, the plane belongs to the Aeroclub Land Lubuskie (Poland) since November 2020
                        Last edited by Susel023; 2021-03-28, 12:03.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Susel023 View Post
                          Mode S: 31FF14
                          Reg: I-PDVE
                          Type: P208 - Tecnam P-2008

                          --> reg. should be SP-KAR, the plane belongs to the Aeroclub Land Lubuskie (Poland) since November 2020
                          SP-KAR is miscoded with the old Italian hex.

                          Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                          Comment


                          • Registration: TC-MAA
                            Hex: 4BB421
                            Current Aircraft Type is: F2TH (Wrong)
                            Correct Aircraft Type should be: GLF6

                            Comment


                            • Please unblock a/c information. I have requested FAA to unblock my a/c info about 6 weeks ago and had been marked unblocked by FAA. It still is blocked on your site (only the make and model are displayed.)

                              Registration: N201SK
                              HEX: A19754



                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by jbskies@gmail.com View Post
                                Please unblock a/c information. I have requested FAA to unblock my a/c info about 6 weeks ago and had been marked unblocked by FAA. It still is blocked on your site (only the make and model are displayed.)

                                Registration: N201SK
                                HEX: A19754


                                It use to be on contact-us page/commercial services for unblocking. But removed. So email

                                Support@flightradar24.com
                                You'll need ownership proof and so on
                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X