X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4247C9
    VP-CWW

Comment

• Aircraft with HEX CODE E88FF3 Registration ZP-TRD is a CESSNA 172N Skyhawk

Comment

• 0D83C6
        YV3100 Correct registration
        PA31
        Piper Pa-31T1 Cheyenne I
        serial 31T-7904038

appears with wrong registration YV3001, actual YV3001 is a B735

Comment

• A22284

Maybe its me but I'm sure this isn't an Italian hex, although our flag does look good

Editors stop adding this as I-CFAM, I'm loosing track of how many times this miscode has been added.

If it helps none of the Italian S64 will ever get an Italian hex as they are all leased and its an unnecessary expense to pay for a new hex.

CC AirMe

Last edited by WayneKing; 2021-03-16, 08:04.

Comment

• LY-HEN
            503D95
            Diamond DA-42 NG not DA40

Comment

• Originally posted by vinicius325 View Post
              E48ED6
              PR-RGA
              AS50
              Airbus Helicopters AS 350 B2
              2013-00-00
              It remained to change the prefix of the aircraft: PR-RGA.
              The rest is correct.

Comment

• 0C214D
                HP-124AAD
                Kodiak 100
                Type: N/A
                100-00121
                Arrendamientos Aereos (<—missing to be added)

0C3020 (new one is 0C2152)
                HP-20AAD ( ex HP-20CR need to be change)
                Beech C90 King Air
                Type: C90A
                LJ-1373 (s/n to be added)
                Arrendamientos Aereos

Hp-20cr is the older reg new one is hp-20aad

Comment

• Hello, there seems to be an error about VP-CMF illustrated with a Gulfstream G-IV on FlightRadar24.
                  I saw an aircraft this week arriving to Perpignan LFMP, but it was a Leonardo helicopter
                  https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a...p-cmf#270f7e91

sorry for the bad quality, I was too far and I could not go to the airport
                  https://twitter.com/hydra_66/status/1370322102054748161

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by hydra_66 View Post
                    Hello, there seems to be an error about VP-CMF illustrated with a Gulfstream G-IV on FlightRadar24.
                    I saw an aircraft this week arriving to Perpignan LFMP, but it was a Leonardo helicopter
                    https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a...p-cmf#270f7e91

sorry for the bad quality, I was too far and I could not go to the airport
                    https://twitter.com/hydra_66/status/1370322102054748161

Thank you

The details on FR24 are correct, the photos come from Jetphotos. Its based on the yacht Nord, so I guess nobody has got close enough for a good picture for Jetphotos yet

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneKing View Post
                      A22284

Maybe its me but I'm sure this isn't an Italian hex, although our flag does look good

Editors stop adding this as I-CFAM, I'm loosing track of how many times this miscode has been added.

If it helps none of the Italian S64 will ever get an Italian hex as they are all leased and its an unnecessary expense to pay for a new hex.

CC AirMe

Yes, I asked to the admins if they know who's the editor who still change this aircraft and if they can stop him. I'm waiting their answer to change back the aircraft details.

Comment

• 4B07C1
                        ICAO P210
                        (its not a turbine engine)

Comment

The details on FR24 are correct, the photos come from Jetphotos. Its based on the yacht Nord, so I guess nobody has got close enough for a good picture for Jetphotos yet
                          A pity I could not go to the airport where it landed to get a decent picture of the helicopter. Thank you anyway. :-)

Comment

• HB-JGD is in the DB twice

Once with its correct hex 4B1683 that's a Swiss Hex for a Swiss aircraft

And once with the miscode that its using 04B186 at least you have given it a Swiss flag

Can we just all add miscodes and then I don't have to post showing how "clever" some editors are and editors you could always check what's in the DB before adding duplicates/miscodes

AirMe another for your attention

Comment

HB-JGD is in the DB twice

Once with its correct hex 4B1683 that's a Swiss Hex for a Swiss aircraft

And once with the miscode that its using 04B186 at least you have given it a Swiss flag

Can we just all add miscodes and then I don't have to post showing how "clever" some editors are and editors you could always check what's in the DB before adding duplicates/miscodes

AirMe another for your attention
                              4B1863

However, the flag can't be removed, I suppose only admins are able to do it. I talk to them also about these aircraft with wrong hex in the database, we will see if something change.

Comment

Remove from fleet now VQ-BZH

Comment

Working...
                                X