This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A22284

Maybe its me but I'm sure this isn't an Italian hex, although our flag does look good

Editors stop adding this as I-CFAM, I'm loosing track of how many times this miscode has been added.

If it helps none of the Italian S64 will ever get an Italian hex as they are all leased and its an unnecessary expense to pay for a new hex.

CC AirMe

Last edited by WayneKing; 2021-03-16, 08:04.

Comment

• LY-HEN
      503D95
      Diamond DA-42 NG not DA40

Comment

• Originally posted by vinicius325 View Post
        E48ED6
        PR-RGA
        AS50
        Airbus Helicopters AS 350 B2
        2013-00-00
        It remained to change the prefix of the aircraft: PR-RGA.
        The rest is correct.

Comment

• 0C214D
          HP-124AAD
          Kodiak 100
          Type: N/A
          100-00121
          Arrendamientos Aereos (<—missing to be added)

0C3020 (new one is 0C2152)
          HP-20AAD ( ex HP-20CR need to be change)
          Beech C90 King Air
          Type: C90A
          LJ-1373 (s/n to be added)
          Arrendamientos Aereos

Hp-20cr is the older reg new one is hp-20aad

Comment

• Hello, there seems to be an error about VP-CMF illustrated with a Gulfstream G-IV on FlightRadar24.
            I saw an aircraft this week arriving to Perpignan LFMP, but it was a Leonardo helicopter
            https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a...p-cmf#270f7e91

sorry for the bad quality, I was too far and I could not go to the airport
            https://twitter.com/hydra_66/status/1370322102054748161

Thank you

Comment

• Originally posted by hydra_66 View Post
              Hello, there seems to be an error about VP-CMF illustrated with a Gulfstream G-IV on FlightRadar24.
              I saw an aircraft this week arriving to Perpignan LFMP, but it was a Leonardo helicopter
              https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a...p-cmf#270f7e91

sorry for the bad quality, I was too far and I could not go to the airport
              https://twitter.com/hydra_66/status/1370322102054748161

Thank you

The details on FR24 are correct, the photos come from Jetphotos. Its based on the yacht Nord, so I guess nobody has got close enough for a good picture for Jetphotos yet

Comment

• Originally posted by WayneKing View Post
                A22284

Maybe its me but I'm sure this isn't an Italian hex, although our flag does look good

Editors stop adding this as I-CFAM, I'm loosing track of how many times this miscode has been added.

If it helps none of the Italian S64 will ever get an Italian hex as they are all leased and its an unnecessary expense to pay for a new hex.

CC AirMe

Yes, I asked to the admins if they know who's the editor who still change this aircraft and if they can stop him. I'm waiting their answer to change back the aircraft details.

Comment

• 4B07C1
                  ICAO P210
                  (its not a turbine engine)

Comment

The details on FR24 are correct, the photos come from Jetphotos. Its based on the yacht Nord, so I guess nobody has got close enough for a good picture for Jetphotos yet
                    A pity I could not go to the airport where it landed to get a decent picture of the helicopter. Thank you anyway. :-)

Comment

• HB-JGD is in the DB twice

Once with its correct hex 4B1683 that's a Swiss Hex for a Swiss aircraft

And once with the miscode that its using 04B186 at least you have given it a Swiss flag

Can we just all add miscodes and then I don't have to post showing how "clever" some editors are and editors you could always check what's in the DB before adding duplicates/miscodes

AirMe another for your attention

Comment

HB-JGD is in the DB twice

Once with its correct hex 4B1683 that's a Swiss Hex for a Swiss aircraft

And once with the miscode that its using 04B186 at least you have given it a Swiss flag

Can we just all add miscodes and then I don't have to post showing how "clever" some editors are and editors you could always check what's in the DB before adding duplicates/miscodes

AirMe another for your attention
                        4B1863

However, the flag can't be removed, I suppose only admins are able to do it. I talk to them also about these aircraft with wrong hex in the database, we will see if something change.

Comment

Remove from fleet now VQ-BZH

Comment

• ModeS - 14A5D3, Type YK 42, Registration - RA-42451 retired from the airline fleet Gazpromavia (4G/GZP) and joined the fleet of the company Izhavia (I8/IZA)

Comment

• error in plane type (now in data base as DHC8)

9G-TIA
                              DH8C
                              De Havilland Canada DHC-8-300
                              PassionAir
                              DIG
                              2021-02-04

Flightradar24 Africa user group on Facebook
                              Let's increase coverage throughout Africa!

Plane spotting pictures West-Africa

Comment

• 38AABB

Remove the A321, F-WT** are ferry registrations (unless used by Manufacturer eg F-WTTN) today its an AS50

Comment

Working...
                                X