Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Alexspotter View Post
    ModeS: 45D245
    Reg: YR-IOS
    ICAO: C172
    Type: Reims-Cessna F172E Skyhawk
    MSN: F1720044
    Owner: Aero Vip Regional Services
    First Flight: 1964-00-00

    This plane is Ex OY-TRE
    Thank you
    Still denmark HEX
    wrong country
    ​​​​​​needs recode to be valid change

    http://hexlookup.epizy.com/hex.php?h...&submit=Search
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

    Comment


    • Hello, this plane needs some changes:

      ModeS: 4A05C2
      Reg: YR-ANB
      ICAO: C172
      Type: Cessna 172H Skyhawk
      MSN: 0541
      Owner: Nicolo Aero Club
      First Flight: 1968-00-00

      Thank you!

      Comment


      • Hello , found an aircraft that just changed its airline and can't be seen on radar.

        ModeS: 34648D (FORMER 400561)
        Reg: EC-NML (FORMER G-JMCB)
        ICAO: B734
        Type: Boeing 737-436(SF)
        MSN: 25859
        Airline: Swiftair (code WT/SWT)
        First Flight: 1993-09-20

        Comment


        • Hello, the following airplane data is not showing correctly on FR24.


          ModeS/Hex-code: E49169
          Registration: PR-CAJ
          ICAO Type code: BE58
          Type: G58
          MSN: TH-2400

          The flight path shows very irregularly, sometimes doesn't show anything and the airspeed is very inaccurate.

          If FR24 needs more information, I may help. Thanks!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by gplucas View Post
            Hello, the following airplane data is not showing correctly on FR24.


            ModeS/Hex-code: E49169
            Registration: PR-CAJ
            ICAO Type code: BE58
            Type: G58
            MSN: TH-2400

            The flight path shows very irregularly, sometimes doesn't show anything and the airspeed is very inaccurate.

            If FR24 needs more information, I may help. Thanks!
            Flight path has nothing to do with dbase entry
            https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/pr-caj

            And all to do with signal from aircraft/receiver's on ground. And if full adsb or mlat.
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

            Comment


            • Hello,

              Need to change the company name for the following aircraft

              Registration: VH-NDC
              ModeS/Hex-code: 7C423E
              ICAO Type code: C208
              MSN: 208B2215

              Company needs to change from Skytrans/SKP to Hinterland Aviation/OI.

              And the image thats used [A chopper], possible to get that removed?


              Cheers,

              Comment


              • E48A3A
                PP-BVA
                A109
                Agusta A109SP Da Vinci
                22252
                2011-00-00

                Comment


                • 780B0C
                  B-7153
                  EC25
                  Eurocopter EC225LP
                  2931
                  CITIC China Offshore Helicopter Ltd
                  2014-00-00

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Xian View Post
                    780F98

                    Owner Comac Express
                    China code CCS

                    CAAC approve on 31/12

                    Remove from Chengdu fleet
                    Not change yet

                    Comment


                    • Hello, This plane change his owner
                      ModeS/Hex-code - 39C893
                      F-HSET
                      ICAO Type code - C182
                      Type Cessna 182S Skylane
                      MSN 182-82057
                      Airline / Owner - Aero Club du Rhone et du Sud Est

                      And for other, completion of the owner:

                      ModeS/Hex-code - 39B00D
                      F-HMAN
                      ICAO Type code - SR20
                      Type Cirrus SR20
                      MSN 1718
                      Airline / Owner - Aero Club du Rhone et du Sud Est

                      ModeS/Hex-code
                      - A68C29
                      N5206S
                      ICAO Type code - C172
                      Type Cessna 172S Skyhawk SP
                      MSN 172S-9104
                      Airline / Owner - Aero Club du Rhone et du Sud Est

                      ModeS/Hex-code
                      - 392327
                      N5206S
                      ICAO Type code - C172
                      Type Cessna 172R Skyhawk
                      MSN 172-80427
                      Airline / Owner - Aero Club du Rhone et du Sud Est

                      Thanks!

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by nicolele33 View Post

                        ModeS/Hex-code - A68C29
                        N5206S
                        ICAO Type code - C172
                        Type Cessna 172S Skyhawk SP
                        MSN 172S-9104
                        Airline / Owner - Aero Club du Rhone et du Sud Est


                        This is french register now? Will prob need reprogram and new registration



                        ModeS/Hex-code
                        - 392327
                        N5206S
                        ICAO Type code - C172
                        Type Cessna 172R Skyhawk
                        MSN 172-80427
                        Airline / Owner - Aero Club du Rhone et du Sud Est

                        Thanks!
                        French hex, usa reg.

                        Mismatch needs fixing
                        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

                          This is french register now? Will prob need reprogram and new registration[/B]

                          [B]

                          French hex, usa reg.

                          Mismatch needs fixing
                          This aircraft kept its US registration for pilot with US licence who wants fly in France.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by nicolele33 View Post

                            This aircraft kept its US registration for pilot with US licence who wants fly in France.
                            Ok sure. But You can't have 2 records with diff hex but same reg.

                            System works off received/sent hex. And needs to match region


                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                            Comment


                            • Hello , can anybody please help with owner change and aircraft change on an aircraft? I already posted it a few days ago but no one change it , please help , it means a lot to me!

                              ModeS: 4A05C2
                              Owner: Nicolo Aero Club
                              Aircraft Type: Cessna 172H Skyhawk (C172)

                              Thank you so much!

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

                                Ok sure. But You can't have 2 records with diff hex but same reg.

                                System works off received/sent hex. And needs to match region

                                392327 = F-GIZH

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X