Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • VH-SRU is now a Metroliner, correct details below

    Mode S: 7C5D98
    Rego: VH-SRU
    ICAO: SW4
    Type: Fairchild Swearingen Metroliner
    S/N: AC-705B
    Airline: Sharp Airlines

    Comment


    • Undelivered A21N T7-ME4 is in the DB twice

      Hex 5001DC and 5001E3

      5001E3 is T7-ME7 c/n 10116

      Comment


      • 39BCC0
        F-HPGA
        Operator/Airline: EMIL FREY MOTORS FRANCE
        00/00/2011

        Comment


        • Originally posted by WayneKing View Post
          MM81986 is in the DB twice

          33FD4C and 33FD4A

          Vincenzo Caccamo stop guessing

          I just asked to change a wrong hexagon, evidently it was the editors who made the mistake and added another same entry. The correct hex is 33FD4C

          Caccamo Vincenzo

          Comment


          • 3D13CA
            D-EFTA
            A210

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post


              I just asked to change a wrong hexagon, evidently it was the editors who made the mistake and added another same entry. The correct hex is 33FD4C
              Where did you ask for change? Can you find the post? Thank you.

              And, no. Since everyone may do mistakes, it was you who posted the same registration twice, but with different hex:

              Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post
              33FD4A
              MM81986
              A139
              Leonardo Helicopters HH-139B (new military version)
              31905
              Aeronautica Militare
              00-09-2020
              Originally posted by Vincenzo Caccamo View Post
              33FD4C
              MM81986
              A139
              Leonardo Helicopters HH-139B (new military version)
              31905
              Aeronautica Militare
              00-09-2020

              Comment


              • Since Nov 21 ET-ATV is flying for Asky:
                https://www.flickr.com/photos/rednasz/50672131126
                Same hex and registration

                Flightradar24 Africa user group on Facebook
                Let's increase coverage throughout Africa!

                Plane spotting pictures West-Africa

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AirMe View Post

                  Where did you ask for change? Can you find the post? Thank you.

                  And, no. Since everyone may do mistakes, it was you who posted the same registration twice, but with different hex:

                  oh heck, you're right. It was my mistake, I didn't even notice it.
                  In a nutshell I have written in bold 33FD4C as the hex to correct but I have forgotten the reference of the wrong hex, that is 33FD4A.
                  Sorry for my distraction!!!
                  Caccamo Vincenzo

                  Comment


                  • 0D02ED
                    XB-INI
                    BE40
                    Hawker Beechcraft 400XP
                    RK-126
                    Private owner

                    Comment


                    • 780FE5

                      19th Asian Games 2022 livery

                      Comment


                      • Hi,

                        Philippine Airlines DH8 RP-C5909 is registering on your website as RP-C9935, appreciate to look into this error.

                        Thank you!

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by jcmorelos View Post
                          Hi,

                          Philippine Airlines DH8 RP-C5909 is registering on your website as RP-C9935, appreciate to look into this error.

                          Thank you!
                          Both using the same hex...
                          Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                          Comment


                          • I'm sorry, I'm just new here, how do I proceed in correcting this?

                            Noticed that our fleet: RP-C5909 is not on Fr24's database.

                            Thanks in advance!
                            JC

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by jcmorelos View Post
                              I'm sorry, I'm just new here, how do I proceed in correcting this?

                              Noticed that our fleet: RP-C5909 is not on Fr24's database.

                              Thanks in advance!
                              JC
                              Both aircraft are using hex 75855D

                              One of them is wrong, so the transponder needs to be reprogrammed with the correct hex code, whatever that may be.
                              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                              Comment


                              • E401D0
                                reg PR-LFJ
                                He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X