Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ModeS/Hex-code: E94207
    Registration: CP-2628
    ICAO Type code: C206
    Type: Cessna 206H
    MSN: 20608158
    Airline / Owner: Private
    Paint code (ICAO) -
    Operator code (ICAO) -
    First flight date: 2001-06-08

    Last edited by josem.sandoval.a; 2020-01-25, 16:54.

    Comment


    • AB7ECD
      N84PH
      F900
      Dassault Falcon 900EX
      57
      Harron Entertainment Co LLC
      1999-10-00

      Comment


      • 32003A
        Operator is Guardia di Finanza

        Same as hex 320039 for info

        Comment


        • Hi.
          HAPPY NEWYEAR

          I want to inform you wrong information that HL8379 aircraft is belong to EASTARJET.
          Actually, HL8379 is belong to T'way air.
          So, I can't find when HL8379 is in the air because i set 'filter airline: T'way air' in my flightradar24 app.
          I hope this information will be corrected.


          Many THX!

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Adrenalin View Post
            Hi.
            HAPPY NEWYEAR

            I want to inform you wrong information that HL8379 aircraft is belong to EASTARJET.
            Actually, HL8379 is belong to T'way air.
            So, I can't find when HL8379 is in the air because i set 'filter airline: T'way air' in my flightradar24 app.
            I hope this information will be corrected.


            Many THX!
            See first post of thread
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

            Comment


            • AURIGNY FLEET
              Some "dead wood" needs removing from the fleet. AT75 G-COBO & G-VZON have both gone. Also D228 G-OMAF was only leased for a short time and left many months ago. Thanks.

              Comment


              • From post 1
                If you find any errors in FR24 aircraft database you can post the errors and correct data here. It could be wrong registration, wrong plane type, wrong airline or any other aircraft data error.

                Preferred format

                ModeS/Hex-code - always needed
                Registration
                ICAO Type code - sets the icon
                Type
                MSN
                Airline / Owner - no individuals, trustees or leasing companies
                Paint code (ICAO) - should reflect the livery of the aircraft - ICAO code only, not IATA code or name
                Operator code (ICAO) - ICAO code only, not IATA code or name
                First flight date - not delivery date - format year-mm-dd (if mm or dd is unknown replace with 00, for example 2012-06-00)
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                Comment


                • AURIGNY FLEET UPDATE:-

                  The following are no longer with Aurigny & need removing:-

                  405FB6
                  G-COBO
                  AT75
                  ATR72-500
                  852
                  Aurigny (AUR)

                  405FB5
                  G-VZON
                  AT75
                  ATR72-500
                  853
                  Aurigny (AUR)

                  400B22
                  G-OMAF
                  D228
                  Dornier Do228
                  8112
                  Aurigny (AUR)

                  Please can the AUR fleet be updated?
                  Last edited by Skyword; Yesterday, 21:59.

                  Comment


                  • Why isn't there a flag option on this post to report the spammer?
                    Mike


                    www.radarspotting.com

                    Radarspotting since 2005

                    Comment


                    • Two more posts since I "reported" this spammer.
                      Mike


                      www.radarspotting.com

                      Radarspotting since 2005

                      Comment


                      • ModeS/Hex-code - 71C246
                        Airline / Owner - Jin air
                        Operator code (ICAO) - JNA

                        Comment


                        • Hi all,

                          Can someone help with this issue
                          An ATR is registered in database instead of a B738

                          Correct aircraft info:

                          054027
                          5R-EBA
                          B738
                          Boeing 737-86N
                          2277
                          Air Madagascar
                          MDG
                          MDG
                          2007-05-19

                          In database, it is showing an ATR 72-500 5R-EJC, often flying FL400! Sometimes long routes ie TNR-JNB.

                          ​​​​​​​

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Nicolas974 View Post
                            Hi all,

                            Can someone help with this issue
                            An ATR is registered in database instead of a B738

                            Correct aircraft info:

                            054027
                            5R-EBA
                            B738
                            Boeing 737-86N
                            2277
                            Air Madagascar
                            MDG
                            MDG
                            2007-05-19

                            In database, it is showing an ATR 72-500 5R-EJC, often flying FL400! Sometimes long routes ie TNR-JNB.
                            ;
                            That would be because of this
                            https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...439#post161439

                            It is possible both are transmitting the same HEX
                            https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/5r-eba not seen since Oct
                            Last edited by Oblivian; Today, 06:46.
                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

                              That would be because of this
                              https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...439#post161439

                              It is possible both are transmitting the same HEX
                              https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/5r-eba not seen since Oct

                              Thanks for your answer!

                              As Tsaradia ATR72-500 5R-EJC is not ADSB equipped, I was sure listening to LiveATC at Antananarivo Airport and checking on FR24 at the same time there was an error.

                              Do you think there is a chance to correct database please?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X