Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • There is a brand new aircraft but it is showing the wrong type.

    ModeS/Hex-code
    - A744E2 (I guess)
    Registration N568CP
    ICAO Type code - CN1
    Type - C182
    MSN - (E-3751 is what the page says no idea)
    Airline / Owner - Civil Air Patrol
    Paint code (ICAO) - CAP
    Operator code (ICAO) - CAP
    First flight date - Sept/29/2020

    Comment


    • Originally posted by NDMike View Post
      There is a brand new aircraft but it is showing the wrong type.

      ModeS/Hex-code
      - A744E2 (I guess)
      Registration N568CP
      ICAO Type code - CN1
      Type - C182
      MSN - (E-3751 is what the page says no idea)
      Airline / Owner - Civil Air Patrol
      Paint code (ICAO) - CAP
      Operator code (ICAO) - CAP
      First flight date - Sept/29/2020
      A744E2
      N568CP
      C182
      Cessna 182T
      18283105
      Textron Aviation
      2020

      https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...mbertxt=N568CP
      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

      Comment


      • ModeS/Hex-code: E20096
        Registration: LV-S084
        ICAO Type code: SIRA
        Aircraft: Tecnam P2002 Sierra
        Owner: Private

        Comment


        • Hello Flight Radar Team

          would like to register :
          Mode S/Hex-code : 38577C
          F-JGRK
          WT9
          Private

          Thank You very much

          Blue skyes
          Regards

          Comment


          • I was following the path of a plane and stumbled into N53BC on a flight from Memphis to Hattiesburg. It had an icon for a balloon but was moving very fast and I could not understand how it could navigate in this manner. Looking at the registration for N53BC, I find it is a helicopter.

            Comment


            • Hello Admins,

              There is an A333 in DHL but it is showing the wrong type and MSN:

              ModeS/Hex-code - 3C44A4
              Registration - D-AAED
              ICAO Type code - A333
              Type - Airbus A330-343
              MSN - 1124
              Airline / Owner - DHL
              Paint code (ICAO) - DHK
              Operator code (ICAO) - BCS

              Additionally, three blanked aircraft from Onur Air does not have the MSN and aircraft details:

              ModeS/Hex-code - 4BBC62
              Registration - TC-OCB
              ICAO Type code - A333
              Type - Airbus A330-342
              MSN - 0098
              Airline - Onur Air

              ModeS/Hex-code - 4BBC70
              Registration - TC-OCP
              ICAO Type code - A333
              Type - Airbus A330-343
              MSN - 0777
              Airline - Onur Air

              ModeS/Hex-code - 4BBC72
              Registration - TC-OCR
              ICAO Type code - A333
              Type - Airbus A330-343
              MSN - 0781
              Airline - Onur Air

              Two A333 aircraft from Hong Kong Airlines have also been deregistered and have to be blanked:

              ModeS/Hex-code - 780AB1
              Registration - B-LNU
              ICAO Type code - A333
              Type - Airbus A330-343
              MSN - 1124
              Airline - Hong Kong Airlines

              ModeS/Hex-code - 780AC2
              Registration - B-LHD
              ICAO Type code - A333
              Type - Airbus A330-343
              MSN - 1146
              Airline - Hong Kong Airlines

              Thanks for the help.
              Last edited by wesley2628; 2020-10-16, 18:28.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Davestats View Post
                I was following the path of a plane and stumbled into N53BC on a flight from Memphis to Hattiesburg. It had an icon for a balloon but was moving very fast and I could not understand how it could navigate in this manner. Looking at the registration for N53BC, I find it is a helicopter.
                N53BC pending number change from N53UA.
                https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...umbertxt=N53BC
                https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...umbertxt=N53UA
                Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by wesley2628 View Post
                  Hello Admins,

                  Additionally, three blanked aircraft from Onur Air does not have the MSN and aircraft details:

                  ModeS/Hex-code - 4BBC62
                  Registration - TC-OCB
                  ICAO Type code - A333
                  Type - Airbus A330-342
                  MSN - 0098
                  Airline - Onur Air
                  This aircraft doesn't exist anymore, its last flight was in 2016.

                  Originally posted by wesley2628 View Post
                  ModeS/Hex-code - 4BBC70
                  Registration - TC-OCP
                  ICAO Type code - A333
                  Type - Airbus A330-343
                  MSN - 0777
                  Airline - Onur Air
                  ModeS/Hex-code - 4BBC72
                  Registration - TC-OCR
                  ICAO Type code - A333
                  Type - Airbus A330-343
                  MSN - 0781
                  Airline - Onur Air
                  Both A330 msn 777 and 781 should got a Turkish registration but actually they didn't, so they never enter in Onur Air fleet.

                  The fleet section of the FR24 website should show only aircrafts currently in the airlines fleet; deregistered aircrafts are kept in the database for at least 3 years, after that, they may be removed. So, you can't find in the database an aircraft that actually didn't get a registration.

                  Comment


                  • Hello Admins,

                    The following B77W has already returned to Eva Air and must be shown on FR24:

                    ModeS/Hex-code - 8990DF
                    Registration - B-16717
                    ICAO Type code - B77W
                    Type - Boeing 777-35E(ER)
                    MSN - 32644
                    Airline / Owner - Eva Air
                    Paint code (ICAO) - EVA
                    Operator code (ICAO) - EVA

                    Additionally, this aircraft has already been deregistered from New Zealand's fleet, it was withdrawn on 15 Mar 2020 and flew back to TPE on 27 Mar 2020 and must be blanked:

                    ModeS/Hex-code - C82781
                    Registration - ZK-OKT
                    ICAO Type code - B77W
                    Type - Boeing 777-35E(ER)
                    MSN - 32644
                    Airline / Owner - Air New Zealand

                    As mentioned from my previous post, it was already known that this blanked aircraft from Onur Air has retired in 2016.
                    However, it does not have the MSN and aircraft details, as shown on other aircraft:

                    ModeS/Hex-code - 4BBC62
                    Registration - TC-OCB
                    ICAO Type code - A333
                    Type - Airbus A330-342
                    MSN - 0098
                    Airline - Onur Air

                    Thanks for the help.
                    Last edited by wesley2628; 2020-10-17, 04:36. Reason: Some registrations, such as TC-OCA and TC-OCC, although blanked, do have the aircraft details shown on the Flightradar24 website.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by wesley2628 View Post
                      As mentioned from my previous post, it was already known that this blanked aircraft from Onur Air has retired in 2016.
                      However, it does not have the MSN and aircraft details, as shown on other aircraft:
                      And it won't. There isn't a reason to fill the database with an aircraft that don't fly or has a flights history to show. TC-OCA and TC-OCC exist because they could fly again, since they are stored but they didn't get any new registration and they're not destroyed or under the sea as TC-OCB. Probably in the future, that registration will belong to another aircraft.

                      Comment


                      • ZK-OJD (C816BF) is showing as 7 years old, which immediately raised a red flag for me. Research shows it to have been registered 11/03, so the FR24 date of 10/13 seems to be a transposition error.

                        It should be:

                        C816BF
                        ZK-OJD
                        November 2003

                        Comment


                        • 43C8CC - ZM325

                          43C8CD - ZM326

                          43C8CE - ZM327

                          Operator is Royal Air Force, not USAF

                          Comment


                          • 7819E7

                            MSN 42.NW025

                            Comment


                            • Aircraft CS-DOL belongs to Ijet Aviation airline and it is operated under Valair AOC.
                              Please modify this, as it is shown it belongs to Valair directly.

                              Many thanks,

                              Comment


                              • 780183
                                B-HSI
                                A320
                                Airbus A320-232
                                930
                                Cathay Dragon
                                N/A
                                N/A
                                Please leave the information blank.
                                KA has ceased operations.

                                780184
                                B-HSJ
                                A320
                                Airbus A320-232
                                1253
                                Cathay Dragon
                                N/A
                                N/A
                                Please leave the information blank.
                                KA has ceased operations.

                                7801A1
                                B-HSK
                                A320
                                Airbus A320-232
                                1721
                                Cathay Dragon
                                N/A
                                N/A
                                Please leave the information blank.
                                KA has ceased operations.

                                7801C1
                                B-HSL
                                A320
                                Airbus A320-232
                                2229
                                Cathay Dragon
                                N/A
                                N/A
                                Please leave the information blank.
                                KA has ceased operations.

                                7801C2
                                B-HSM
                                A320
                                Airbus A320-232
                                2238
                                Cathay Dragon
                                N/A
                                N/A
                                Please leave the information blank.
                                KA has ceased operations.

                                7801D4
                                B-HSN
                                A320
                                Airbus A320-232
                                2428
                                Cathay Dragon
                                N/A
                                N/A
                                Please leave the information blank.
                                KA has ceased operations.

                                780A40
                                B-HSQ
                                A320
                                Airbus A320-232
                                5024
                                Cathay Dragon
                                N/A
                                N/A
                                Please leave the information blank.
                                KA has ceased operations.

                                780A41
                                B-HSR
                                A320
                                Airbus A320-232
                                5030
                                Cathay Dragon
                                N/A
                                N/A
                                Please leave the information blank.
                                KA has ceased operations.

                                780A4C
                                B-HST
                                A320
                                Airbus A320-232
                                5362
                                Cathay Dragon
                                N/A
                                N/A
                                Please leave the information blank.
                                KA has ceased operations.

                                780A4D
                                B-HSU
                                A320
                                Airbus A320-232
                                5429
                                Cathay Dragon
                                N/A
                                N/A
                                Please leave the information blank.
                                KA has ceased operations.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X