Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by dn280 View Post
    ModeS/Hex-code - 710DC0
    Registration: HZ-NS32
    ICAO Type code A20N
    Type Airbus A320-251N
    MSN 10179
    Airline / Owner - FlyNAS
    Paint code (ICAO) - KNE
    Operator code (ICAO) -
    First flight date - 2020-09-02

    The a/c is still in flight freshly delivered from TLS but I am not sure why the a/c do not appear in FR24 where it is available on other application.


    Thanks
    no record added yet. Not an 'error'

    https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/HZ-NS32
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

    Comment


    • Not sure where to post this but flight VA1913 has had a route change to following:

      PER-CCK (via LEA)
      VA1913 PER-LEA 8:00am departure 9:55am arrival
      VA1913 LEA-CCK 10:25am departure 12:15pm arrival
      This service operates once a week on a Friday.

      the flight radar system keeps indicating it as a flight diversion however it is 2 separate flights.

      Please see updated flight schedule below:
      https://www.cocoskeelingislands.com....king-your-trip

      Comment



      • ModeS/Hex-code - 008071
        Registration - ZS-OCI
        ICAO Type code - BE20
        Type - Beechcraft B200 Super King Air
        MSN - BB-121
        Year of Manufacture - 1976 (Age: 44 years)
        Airline / Owner - Private owner

        Please correct the details for the above hex code.
        Thank you very much.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by cptcolt View Post
          ModeS/Hex-code - 008071
          Registration - ZS-OCI
          ICAO Type code - BE20
          Type - Beechcraft B200 Super King Air
          MSN - BB-121
          Year of Manufacture - 1976 (Age: 44 years)
          Airline / Owner - Private owner

          Please correct the details for the above hex code.
          Thank you very much.
          Appears to be a miscode.

          008071 is still in use by BE9L ZS-AHL
          Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 40612 View Post

            Appears to be a miscode.

            008071 is still in use by BE9L ZS-AHL
            Hi there

            ZS-AHL is the incorrect registration for the code. If you look at the recent flights for that aircraft, the flight ID is ZSOCI.
            The transponder is in fact located in ZS-OCI.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by cptcolt View Post

              Hi there

              ZS-AHL is the incorrect registration for the code. If you look at the recent flights for that aircraft, the flight ID is ZSOCI.
              The transponder is in fact located in ZS-OCI.
              Yes and ZS-AHL is also using the same hex. The latest use was 3 days ago.
              Last edited by 40612; 2020-10-04, 14:14.
              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

              Comment



              • ModeS/Hex-code - 4684BA
                SX-AEZ
                ICAO Type code - P208
                TECNAM P-2008
                Airline / Owner - SKIES AVIATION
                Paint code (ICAO) - N/A
                Operator code (ICAO) - N/A


                Comment


                • 401255
                  G-POLF

                  ex G-ESEX
                  Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                  Comment



                  • ModeS/Hex-code - 46ADFA
                    SX-KOZ
                    ICAO Type code - DA40
                    Diamond DA40 NG
                    Airline / Owner - Egnatia Aviation
                    Paint code (ICAO) - N/A
                    Operator code (ICAO) - N/A


                    Comment


                    • ModeS/Hex-code - 343615
                      D-IEDO
                      ICAO Type code - D28T
                      Dornier Do-28G92 Skyservant
                      Airline / Owner - Wingglider Europe
                      Paint code (ICAO) - N/A
                      Operator code (ICAO) - N/A

                      ModeS/Hex-code - 404F38
                      D-FOGO
                      ICAO Type code - PC6T
                      Pilatus PC6/B2-H4
                      Airline / Owner - Private owner
                      Paint code (ICAO) - N/A
                      Operator code (ICAO) - N/A

                      Please correct the details for the above hex codes.
                      Thank you very much.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Gerrity View Post
                        ModeS/Hex-code - 343615
                        D-IEDO
                        ICAO Type code - D28T
                        Dornier Do-28G92 Skyservant
                        Airline / Owner - Wingglider Europe
                        Paint code (ICAO) - N/A
                        Operator code (ICAO) - N/A

                        ModeS/Hex-code - 404F38
                        D-FOGO
                        ICAO Type code - PC6T
                        Pilatus PC6/B2-H4
                        Airline / Owner - Private owner
                        Paint code (ICAO) - N/A
                        Operator code (ICAO) - N/A

                        Please correct the details for the above hex codes.
                        Thank you very much.
                        1st one - Spain HEX. Can't do

                        http://hexlookup.epizy.com/hex.php?h...&submit=Search

                        2nd one - UK Hex. Can't do

                        http://hexlookup.epizy.com/hex.php?h...&submit=Search
                        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Gerrity View Post
                          ModeS/Hex-code - 404F38
                          D-FOGO
                          ICAO Type code - PC6T
                          Pilatus PC6/B2-H4
                          Airline / Owner - Private owner
                          Paint code (ICAO) - N/A
                          Operator code (ICAO) - N/A

                          Please correct the details for the above hex codes.
                          Thank you very much.
                          Miscoded, still using old hex.

                          404F38 = G-CECI
                          Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Gerrity View Post
                            ModeS/Hex-code - 343615
                            D-IEDO
                            ICAO Type code - D28T
                            Dornier Do-28G92 Skyservant
                            Airline / Owner - Wingglider Europe
                            Paint code (ICAO) - N/A
                            Operator code (ICAO) - N/A
                            Appears to be using its correct hex 3E2234
                            Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by 40612 View Post

                              Appears to be using its correct hex 3E2234
                              Spot what's not been reprogrammed

                              https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ec-ktc
                              Last edited by Oblivian; 2020-10-07, 10:03.
                              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

                                Spot what's not been reprogrammed

                                https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ec-ktc
                                To clarify, it appears that was EC-KTC re-regd D-IEDO.

                                So miscoded.

                                Hex needs to be changed from 343615 to 3E2234.

                                I think!

                                Last edited by 40612; 2020-10-07, 10:26.
                                Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X