Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


  • Please correct the next information. The planes and helicopters of the Colombia Police have a separation with (-) in the registration.
    Example PNC-0925

    Comment


    • Can you please fix the data of our new airplane? Thank you!

      ModeS/Hex-code:
      505D74
      Registration: OM-JGA
      Callsign: OM-JGA
      ICAO Type Code - SD4
      Type: Viper SD-4 RTC
      sn: 30790
      Owner: JetAge ATO
      First flight date: 2020-03-00

      Comment


      • Hi FR24 team,

        in Live Flight Tracking our airplane was identified with other plane information as Aircraft Registration PK-LUS, type Airbus A320, operator Batik AIR.
        Would you please change the data with the correct one as follow? Thank you.

        Hex code : 8A0437
        Registration: PK-YSF
        Type : Boeing 737-400
        MSN : 23869
        Airline/ owner : Trigana Air Service
        Paint code : white - blue
        Operator code : TGN
        First flight date : 1988-11-14

        Comment


        • Can someone please change the Alitalia Country of Reg. Flag from Ireland to Italy? It has been like this for a while now.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AP Eng View Post
            Hi FR24 team,

            in Live Flight Tracking our airplane was identified with other plane information as Aircraft Registration PK-LUS, type Airbus A320, operator Batik AIR.
            Would you please change the data with the correct one as follow? Thank you.

            Hex code : 8A0437
            Registration: PK-YSF
            Type : Boeing 737-400
            MSN : 23869
            Airline/ owner : Trigana Air Service
            Paint code : white - blue
            Operator code : TGN
            First flight date : 1988-11-14
            Reprogram

            Transmitting 8A0637
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

            Comment


            • Originally posted by AP Eng View Post
              Hi FR24 team,

              in Live Flight Tracking our airplane was identified with other plane information as Aircraft Registration PK-LUS, type Airbus A320, operator Batik AIR.
              Would you please change the data with the correct one as follow? Thank you.

              Hex code : 8A0437
              Registration: PK-YSF
              Type : Boeing 737-400
              MSN : 23869
              Airline/ owner : Trigana Air Service
              Paint code : white - blue
              Operator code : TGN
              First flight date : 1988-11-14
              FR24 database details are as above, so you need to check that your transponder has the correct hex code entered.

              It would appear that your transponder is miscoded 8A0637, which belongs to PK-LUS.
              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Alexb5 View Post
                Can someone please change the Alitalia Country of Reg. Flag from Ireland to Italy? It has been like this for a while now.
                Leased from Irish leasing company.

                EI-Reg

                Irish HEX assignment

                = Ireland flag of origin.

                https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ei-ixv
                http://hexlookup.epizy.com/hex.php?h...&submit=Search
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                Comment


                • Originally posted by 40612 View Post

                  FR24 database details are as above, so you need to check that your transponder has the correct hex code entered.

                  It would appear that your transponder is miscoded 8A0637, which belongs to PK-LUS.
                  My Apology, it was my mistake.
                  The Hex Code should be : 8A0437

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by AP Eng View Post

                    My Apology, it was my mistake.
                    The Hex Code should be : 8A0437
                    No mistake. Your original post is correct.

                    However, this isn't the code being transmitted by the transponder(s).
                    Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 40612 View Post

                      No mistake. Your original post is correct.

                      However, this isn't the code being transmitted by the transponder(s).
                      Noted, I will ask the engineer to check and re program.
                      But , why did ATC not complain to the crew if the plane identified different Registration?

                      Comment


                      • 33FECA
                        P66T
                        Piaggio P-166DP-1
                        496
                        Guardia di Finanza

                        33FE9B
                        Guardia di Finanza

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by AP Eng View Post

                          Noted, I will ask the engineer to check and re program.
                          But , why did ATC not complain to the crew if the plane identified different Registration?
                          ATC will see callsign in this case "PKYSF" and the squawk code as the only means of identification from the transponder, rest of the information is from the flight plan. So ATC will know its you even if the transponder is coded incorrectly. There are thousands of miscoded aircraft flying without a problem, it needs the relevant authorities to police them.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Omarz View Post
                            Please correct the next information. The planes and helicopters of the Colombia Police have a separation with (-) in the registration.
                            Example PNC-0925

                            The Colombian Police registration has a separation with (-) but the Colombian air force does not have a separation with (-)
                            Examples
                            PNC-0747
                            FAC5732

                            Please correct because include separation in the Colombian air force and that registration does not have separation (-)
                            Thanks

                            Comment


                            • 4B4445
                              ICAO B505 wtf is H1T
                              MSN 65299
                              Year 2020-00-00

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by WayneKing View Post

                                ATC will see callsign in this case "PKYSF" and the squawk code as the only means of identification from the transponder, rest of the information is from the flight plan. So ATC will know its you even if the transponder is coded incorrectly. There are thousands of miscoded aircraft flying without a problem, it needs the relevant authorities to police them.
                                Very good explanation, thank you....

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X