Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 7C1597
    VH-EJT
    C25A
    Cessna Citation 525A CJ2+
    525-0113
    Private
    2002-00-00

    The data shown on FR24 is a Citation 510 Mustang
    The same owner upgraded to C525A
    Last edited by Traveller; 2020-06-28, 01:45. Reason: Correct aircraft type = CJ2+

    Comment


    • 04C1CD
      type Pilatus PC-12/45
      MSN 560
      2004 year
      He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

      Comment


      • wrong icao 3591D8

        correct icao:

        3591D9
        HU.26-12
        EC35
        Eurocopter EC135T2+
        0585
        Spanish Army
        0000-00-00

        Comment


        • ET-AXI
          Ethiopian Airlines

          is now flying for Asky (SKK), inlcuding change of paint, but with the same registration

          Flightradar24 Africa user group on Facebook
          Let's increase coverage throughout Africa!

          Plane spotting pictures West-Africa

          Comment


          • 39958E is shown as operator: "AIR PARIS ACADEMY" but it's "APA Training"
            2019 year
            country FRANCE

            39C8CE is registered as F-HGSO but real registration is F-HSGO
            Operator: APA Training
            2019 year
            country FRANCE

            39C8CE
            F-HGBO
            Operator: APA Training
            2019 year
            country FRANCE

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Vhrd View Post
              39958E is shown as operator: "AIR PARIS ACADEMY" but it's "APA Training"
              2019 year
              country FRANCE

              39C8CE is registered as F-HGSO but real registration is F-HSGO
              Operator: APA Training
              2019 year
              country FRANCE

              39C8CE
              F-HGBO
              Operator: APA Training
              2019 year
              country FRANCE
              39982E
              F-HGBO
              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

              Comment


              • wrong operator

                51109D
                ES-LSA
                AEG
                Airline: Airest
                Operator: Airest

                Please correct the operator in the database for all Airest aircraft. (ICAO: AEG) Airline is Airest. Operator is Airest.

                Comment


                • Please change Airline from Air Niugini to Link PNG:


                  ModeS/Hex-code - 898031
                  Registration - P2-ANL
                  ICAO Type code - DH8B
                  Type - De Havilland Canada Dash 8-200
                  MSN - 522
                  Airline / Owner - Link PNG
                  Paint code (ICAO) -
                  Operator code (ICAO) - ANG

                  Comment


                  • Please change Airline from Air Niugini to Link PNG:


                    ModeS/Hex-code - 8980F6
                    Registration - P2-ANP
                    ICAO Type code - DH8C
                    Type - De Havilland Canada Dash 8-300
                    MSN - 414
                    Airline / Owner - Link PNG
                    Paint code (ICAO) -
                    Operator code (ICAO) - ANG

                    Comment


                    • 505CE3
                      9U-BBA
                      B744
                      Boeing 747-409(BDSF)
                      24311
                      Sky KG Airlines
                      KGK
                      1991-07-00

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Edilson.Carlos View Post
                        505CE3
                        9U-BBA
                        B744
                        Boeing 747-409(BDSF)
                        24311
                        Sky KG Airlines
                        KGK
                        1991-07-00
                        505CE3 = OM-ACG

                        9U- = Burundi
                        Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Xanderix View Post
                          ET-AXI
                          Ethiopian Airlines

                          is now flying for Asky (SKK), inlcuding change of paint, but with the same registration
                          poor picture, but it shows the Asky paint:
                          https://www.flickr.com/photos/rednas.../in/datetaken/

                          Flightradar24 Africa user group on Facebook
                          Let's increase coverage throughout Africa!

                          Plane spotting pictures West-Africa

                          Comment


                          • Aircrafts out of fleet to be blanked

                            Air Europa: EC-IDT (341583)
                            Belavia: EW-282PA (510048), EW-253PA (510042)
                            SpiceJet: VT-SYH (800D78)

                            Comment


                            • 780560

                              China International Import Expo special livery

                              Comment


                              • 300829

                                Aliserio SRL

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X