Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • C02262
    C-FNAN
    Air Canada
    ACA
    ACA

    Comment


    • Hello,

      Kindly do a correction on our aircraft, as following;

      SSR MODE S CODE : 8A07A4
      A/C REG : PK-ZGN
      ICAO TYPE CODE : B412
      TYPE : NBELL412
      MSN : 34007
      OWNER : PRIVATE OWNER
      OPERATOR CODE : 135-004

      Picture please click on the link below;
      https://www.dropbox.com/s/ycc2cdxbzw...0BODY.jpg?dl=0

      Thank you,
      Regards,
      Sylfia
      --

      Comment


      • Originally posted by 40612 View Post

        Still using old hex, therefore miscoded.
        And that's why it is here :-)
        Happens quite a bit with older aircraft in Africa.

        Flightradar24 Africa user group on Facebook
        Let's increase coverage throughout Africa!

        Plane spotting pictures West-Africa

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Xanderix View Post

          And that's why it is here :-)
          Happens quite a bit with older aircraft in Africa.
          Don't report them as changes unless they have their proper 0xxxxx Hex code re-programmed

          They won't be changed to non US details in the database.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

          Comment


          • 505E86
            OM-ATF
            A109
            AgustaWestland AW109K2
            10021
            Air Transport Europe





            Comment


            • 780E56

              "Hello 5G" special livery

              Comment


              • 78191E

                Special livery is called "Jinggangshan" not mountains

                Comment


                • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

                  Don't report them as changes unless they have their proper 0xxxxx Hex code re-programmed

                  They won't be changed to non US details in the database.
                  hey, why is that? it should be your goal to correctly depict the planes in the app, right?
                  Users will be more interested in knowing the correct registration and airline with the correct picture, than having the correct hex. At least that counts for myself.

                  Flightradar24 Africa user group on Facebook
                  Let's increase coverage throughout Africa!

                  Plane spotting pictures West-Africa

                  Comment



                  • Originally posted by Xanderix View Post

                    hey, why is that? it should be your goal to correctly depict the planes in the app, right?
                    Users will be more interested in knowing the correct registration and airline with the correct picture, than having the correct hex. At least that counts for myself.
                    Because it's NOT right. If it's broadcasting a US HEX, it can ONLY be a US Reg.

                    A. It will be reused in the USA very soon - duplicate
                    B. It is against ICAO protocol to run the wrong/duplicate details in a region where the aircraft is not registered
                    C. It's outlined in Post 1
                    https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...ase#post187494
                    Please don't report data where hex-code and registration is not matching (same country). This happens often when an aircraft is transfered to a new country and the new owner doesn't update the transponder data.
                    List is available on http://www.mantma.co.uk/icao_country_codes.html
                    This means that an aircraft with hex-code between A00000 and AFFFFF can only have an US N-registration and not Brazil PR-registration or German D-registration or Chinese B-registration.
                    This will hopefully make aircraft owners more aware of that they are using an incorrect hex-code and also decrease of numbers of errors when hex-code is re-used in country of orgin.
                    We can't change a callsign or the hex-code. They are sent out by the transponder of the aircraft. It's quite common for an aircraft to transmitt incorrect callsign or incorrect hex-code. Only the aircraft owner can change that data.
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                    Comment


                    • Hi!
                      DDDB75 new aircraft
                      SE-VMP
                      ULAC
                      Privat
                      2010


                      Best regards
                      Mats

                      Comment


                      • Qatar Airways aircraft A7-AFV was withdrawn from service since January 2019. It is now operated by Sichuan Airlines (CSC) as B-308L.

                        Comment


                        • This is the third time I report these changes to some of Turkish Airlines aircraft. Why they are not changed yet?!!

                          In Turkish Airlines B738 fleet, please note the following changes:

                          Aircraft TC-SCD and TC-SCE are now re-registered as TC-JKU and TC-JKV, respectively.

                          TC-SBE was withdrawn from service is now operated by Corendon Airlines (CAI) as OM-GTH.

                          TC-SBF was withdrawn from service is now operated by Jettime (JTG) as OY-JZK.

                          TC-SBG was withdrawn from service is now operated by Flybondi (FBZ) as LV-HFR.

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by IMDashti View Post
                            This is the third time I report these changes to some of Turkish Airlines aircraft. Why they are not changed yet?!!

                            In Turkish Airlines B738 fleet, please note the following changes:

                            Aircraft TC-SCD and TC-SCE are now re-registered as TC-JKU and TC-JKV, respectively.

                            TC-SBE was withdrawn from service is now operated by Corendon Airlines (CAI) as OM-GTH.

                            TC-SBF was withdrawn from service is now operated by Jettime (JTG) as OY-JZK.

                            TC-SBG was withdrawn from service is now operated by Flybondi (FBZ) as LV-HFR.
                            Again and again and again. They are all blocked! Only the admin has access to them.

                            Comment


                            • Hello,

                              is it possible to correct the wrong Aircraft data?



                              ModeS/Hex-code: 3FF03C

                              Registration: D-MYZE

                              ICAO Aircraft Type code: BREZ

                              Type: Breezer B400

                              Serial Number (MSN): UL-114

                              Airline / Owner: Private Owner

                              COUNTRY OF REG: Germany

                              First flight date: 0000-00-00 (unknown)
                              Last edited by cpusaft@gmail.com; 2020-05-19, 12:42.

                              Comment


                              • Dec 2019 registration for Mooney M20J sn 24-3298 was changed from N95KS to N99TT
                                aircraft was repainted White with Red
                                aircraft still owned by individual. No other changes
                                ADS-b code was changed when repainted and shows on Flightradar24 when flying, but there is no history.
                                Before registration change history showed for N95KS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X