28-7305290
              Private Owner
              1973-00-00

Comment

• 45894F
                OY-BJO

Please delete - aircraft went to Austria 2013 (OE-DJO

Comment

• Martinair (Holland) doesn't fly to LAX, GDL and MEX. If you click on LAX, GDL and MEX you say that they use 76X but they don't. (https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a.../mp-mph/routes )
                  Last edited by la@rs01; 2020-04-20, 20:42.

Comment

• A320 aircraft 9K-AKA, 9K-AKB, and 9K-AKC were withdrawn from service at Kuwait Airways since end of March 2019. Please delete from the airline's fleet.

Comment

• These modes no longer belong to this aircraft and the registration does not

0D04B0
                      (EX XA-GCC) N375TC
                      H25B
                      Hawker 800

Correct
                      0D07C2
                      XA-GCC
                      H25B
                      Hawker 750
                      HB-9
                      Private owner

Comment

• 4ADAAC
                        SE-VUL
                        EV97
                        Evektor EV-97 Eurostar SL

Nordvästra Skånes Flygklubb
                        2016-00-00

Comment

• Originally posted by Admin View Post
                          If you find any errors in FR24 aircraft database you can post the errors and correct data here. It could be wrong registration, wrong plane type, wrong airline or any other aircraft data error.

Preferred format

ModeS/Hex-code - always needed
                          Registration
                          ICAO Type code - sets the icon
                          Glider SE-UVH, 4AD6C8, please change type to GLID, other information correct. Aircraft icon is wrong, it is displayed as a twin jet in Android app, should be glider icon.

Comment

• Originally posted by hanwe View Post

Glider SE-UVH, 4AD6C8, please change type to GLID, other information correct. Aircraft icon is wrong, it is displayed as a twin jet in Android app, should be glider icon.
                            Actually it's a AS26

Comment

• Originally posted by ekrk5 View Post

Actually it's a AS26
                              Yes, I know, but as I said in my post it is incorrectly displayed with a twin engine jet icon. Also, for some reason FLARM data is not shown for this aircraft on the Flightradar24 page, only transponder data (when the transponder is turned on - mostly it is turned off to save battery power). If the type is changed to GLID, I'm pretty sure the FLARM data will be used to show the position when transponder is turned off and the aircraft will show on Flightradar24 as other gliders.

There are many other powered gliders in the database with the GLID code, e.g.D-KAAC which is registered as GLID but is actually an Arcus M.

So again, please update code to GLID for SE-UVH. Thank you!
                              Last edited by hanwe; 2020-04-21, 15:11. Reason: Edit: Clarified that FLARM data is not shown for this particular aircraft (I know how to turn on/off FLARM data in the settings).

Comment

• Originally posted by hanwe View Post

Yes, I know, but as I said in my post it is incorrectly displayed with a twin engine jet icon. Also, for some reason FLARM data is not shown on the Flightradar24 page, only transponder data (when the transponder is turned on - mostly it is turned off to save battery power). If the type is changed to GLID, I'm pretty sure the FLARM data will be used to show the position when transponder is turned off and the aircraft will show on Flightradar24 as other gliders.

There are many other powered gliders in the database with the GLID code, e.g.D-KAAC which is registered as GLID but is actually an Arcus M.

So again, please update code to GLID for SE-UVH. Thank you!
                                I am not an administrator, but you have to use the ICAO-code for the aircraft as written in the first message in this Forum:
                                ModeS/Hex-code - always needed
                                Registration
                                ICAO Type code - sets the icon
                                Type
                                MSN
                                Airline / Owner - no individuals, trustees or leasing companies
                                Paint code (ICAO) - should reflect the livery of the aircraft - ICAO code only, not IATA code or name
                                Operator code (ICAO) - ICAO code only, not IATA code or name
                                First flight date - not delivery date - format year-mm-dd (if mm or dd is unknown replace with 00, for example 2012-06-00)

Comment

Working...
                                X