28-7305290
      Private Owner
      1973-00-00

Comment

• 45894F
        OY-BJO

Please delete - aircraft went to Austria 2013 (OE-DJO

Comment

• Martinair (Holland) doesn't fly to LAX, GDL and MEX. If you click on LAX, GDL and MEX you say that they use 76X but they don't. (https://www.flightradar24.com/data/a.../mp-mph/routes )
          Last edited by la@rs01; 2020-04-20, 20:42.

Comment

• A320 aircraft 9K-AKA, 9K-AKB, and 9K-AKC were withdrawn from service at Kuwait Airways since end of March 2019. Please delete from the airline's fleet.

Comment

• These modes no longer belong to this aircraft and the registration does not

0D04B0
              (EX XA-GCC) N375TC
              H25B
              Hawker 800

Correct
              0D07C2
              XA-GCC
              H25B
              Hawker 750
              HB-9
              Private owner

Comment

• 4ADAAC
                SE-VUL
                EV97
                Evektor EV-97 Eurostar SL

Nordvästra Skånes Flygklubb
                2016-00-00

Comment

• Originally posted by Admin View Post
                  If you find any errors in FR24 aircraft database you can post the errors and correct data here. It could be wrong registration, wrong plane type, wrong airline or any other aircraft data error.

Preferred format

ModeS/Hex-code - always needed
                  Registration
                  ICAO Type code - sets the icon
                  Glider SE-UVH, 4AD6C8, please change type to GLID, other information correct. Aircraft icon is wrong, it is displayed as a twin jet in Android app, should be glider icon.

Comment

• Originally posted by hanwe View Post

Glider SE-UVH, 4AD6C8, please change type to GLID, other information correct. Aircraft icon is wrong, it is displayed as a twin jet in Android app, should be glider icon.
                    Actually it's a AS26

Comment

• Originally posted by ekrk5 View Post

Actually it's a AS26
                      Yes, I know, but as I said in my post it is incorrectly displayed with a twin engine jet icon. Also, for some reason FLARM data is not shown for this aircraft on the Flightradar24 page, only transponder data (when the transponder is turned on - mostly it is turned off to save battery power). If the type is changed to GLID, I'm pretty sure the FLARM data will be used to show the position when transponder is turned off and the aircraft will show on Flightradar24 as other gliders.

There are many other powered gliders in the database with the GLID code, e.g.D-KAAC which is registered as GLID but is actually an Arcus M.

So again, please update code to GLID for SE-UVH. Thank you!
                      Last edited by hanwe; 2020-04-21, 15:11. Reason: Edit: Clarified that FLARM data is not shown for this particular aircraft (I know how to turn on/off FLARM data in the settings).

Comment

Yes, I know, but as I said in my post it is incorrectly displayed with a twin engine jet icon. Also, for some reason FLARM data is not shown on the Flightradar24 page, only transponder data (when the transponder is turned on - mostly it is turned off to save battery power). If the type is changed to GLID, I'm pretty sure the FLARM data will be used to show the position when transponder is turned off and the aircraft will show on Flightradar24 as other gliders.

There are many other powered gliders in the database with the GLID code, e.g.D-KAAC which is registered as GLID but is actually an Arcus M.

I am not an administrator, but you have to use the ICAO-code for the aircraft as written in the first message in this Forum:
                        Registration
                        Type
                        MSN
                        Airline / Owner - no individuals, trustees or leasing companies
                        Paint code (ICAO) - should reflect the livery of the aircraft - ICAO code only, not IATA code or name
                        Operator code (ICAO) - ICAO code only, not IATA code or name
                        First flight date - not delivery date - format year-mm-dd (if mm or dd is unknown replace with 00, for example 2012-06-00)

Comment

Yes, I know, but as I said in my post it is incorrectly displayed with a twin engine jet icon. Also, for some reason FLARM data is not shown on the Flightradar24 page, only transponder data (when the transponder is turned on - mostly it is turned off to save battery power). If the type is changed to GLID, I'm pretty sure the FLARM data will be used to show the position when transponder is turned off and the aircraft will show on Flightradar24 as other gliders.

By the way - the FLARM is a setting on the main radar window

Comment

• Originally posted by ekrk5 View Post

I am not an administrator, but you have to use the ICAO-code for the aircraft as written in the first message in this Forum:
                            Registration
                            Type
                            MSN
                            Airline / Owner - no individuals, trustees or leasing companies
                            Paint code (ICAO) - should reflect the livery of the aircraft - ICAO code only, not IATA code or name
                            Operator code (ICAO) - ICAO code only, not IATA code or name
                            First flight date - not delivery date - format year-mm-dd (if mm or dd is unknown replace with 00, for example 2012-06-00)

Originally posted by hanwe View Post

I used the ICAO code in my first post but I will clarify again to avoid misunderstanding:
                            ICAO code: 4AD6C8
                            Please change type to GLID

It seems like you ekrk5 managed to find the glider in the database based on my first post so I hope the administrators will manage too!

Again, help to update the database is appreciated, thank you very much in advance!

Comment

owner Transaviaexport
                              TXC
                              FF 1989-09-29
                              He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by @eb4ewl View Post
                                Hello, I realized that by mistake of mine when I typed on January 30 misplaced the icao of this helicopter:

EC-JOU
                                A139
                                Agusta AW139
                                Babcock
                                2006-00-00

The correct icao is; 342413

please chage it

Thanks and sorry

I recently put that message to correct an icao. I am seeing that you have corrected it wrong. You have assigned 342313 incorrectly. the correct one is 342413 as I put you. thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X