Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by mthecao
    Hi i am not bot
    Not a Bot. Just a spammer!

    ​​​​​​​https://forum.flightradar24.com/member/90846-mthecao

    Mike


    www.radarspotting.com

    Radarspotting since 2005

    Comment


    • Just want to point out that the MSN on the latest A220 Delta Delivery has the wrong Number. Below is the correct information:

      A07F46
      N131DU
      BCS1
      A220-100
      50050
      Delta Air Lines

      Source: https://aibfamily.flights/A220/50050
      Last edited by bspc; 2020-03-07, 00:08.

      Comment


      • ModeS/Hex-code - did not find it
        Registration - VQ-BFY
        Type - A350-900
        MSN - 383
        Airline / Owner - Aeroflot
        Operator code (ICAO) - SU/AFL
        First flight date - 03 February 2020
        Test Registration - F-WZGT

        Aircraft has been delivered to Aeroflot a week ago on 29th of February but it still does not appear in the database.

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Vlad98 View Post
          ModeS/Hex-code - did not find it
          Registration - VQ-BFY
          Type - A350-900
          MSN - 383
          Airline / Owner - Aeroflot
          Operator code (ICAO) - SU/AFL
          First flight date - 03 February 2020
          Test Registration - F-WZGT

          Aircraft has been delivered to Aeroflot a week ago on 29th of February but it still does not appear in the database.
          Can't add it without the hex to associate to
          However many have it reported
          https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...910#post182910


          https://www.planespotters.net/airfra...irlines/ro1n19

          - but that doesn't matter its already there
          https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/vq-bfy


          And I expect it blocked as it was assigned to a bizjet.

          And this is the errors thread, not add thread
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

          Comment


          • 48C280
            SP-RWA
            msn: AT3-085
            Runway Pilot School

            Comment


            • Good Afternoon,

              3C6426
              D-AIAF

              has been retransfered from Thomas Cook Aviation to Condor.
              Please change Operator to Condor DE/CFG.

              Best Regards

              Comment


              • Missing information on data base

                Registration C-GOIH
                Airline Air Transat
                ICAO TSC
                Type Airbus A321-271NX (A21N)
                First flight 20.02.04
                Serial No 9198
                Hex code C06A78

                This is my first post so if I have got it wrong I apologise.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by powerfulpiere View Post
                  Missing information on data base

                  Registration C-GOIH
                  Airline Air Transat
                  ICAO TSC
                  Type Airbus A321-271NX (A21N)
                  First flight 20.02.04
                  Serial No 9198
                  Hex code C06A78

                  This is my first post so if I have got it wrong I apologise.
                  Nothing is missing?
                  https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/C-GOIH

                  If it is not showing up, it's either blocked (assigned to bizjet previous life) or the wrong hexcode
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                  Comment


                  • 343603
                    EC-400
                    A400
                    Airbus A400M
                    0056
                    Airbus Military

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Aralbert View Post
                      343603
                      EC-400
                      A400
                      Airbus A400M
                      0056
                      Airbus Military
                      Exists: https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/EC-400 ?
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                      Comment


                      • Mode s - A08F76
                        Registration - N135TJ
                        ICAO Type code - EC35
                        Type Airbus Helicopters H135P2
                        MSN - 0329
                        Airline / Owner - Jefferson Health JeffSTAT 4
                        Last edited by JGrayoc; 2020-03-12, 12:34.

                        Comment


                        • Please correct the following:

                          Mode S HEX code: 2DC74 F16EA FFBFF
                          Registration: N595LA
                          Type: Pilatus PC-12
                          Owner: TVPX Aircraft SOlutions Inc. Trustee
                          Operator: Western Air Charter (STT)

                          Deregistered aircraft - LJ45

                          Comment


                          • A670A3
                            N514DN
                            first flight: 2020-03-05

                            A4C703
                            N407DX
                            first flight: 2020-03-03

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by MattCWestair View Post
                              Please correct the following:

                              Mode S HEX code: 2DC74 F16EA FFBFF
                              Registration: N595LA
                              Type: Pilatus PC-12
                              Owner: TVPX Aircraft SOlutions Inc. Trustee
                              Operator: Western Air Charter (STT)

                              Deregistered aircraft - LJ45
                              Blocked (wrong hex too)
                              Standard dbeditors can't change until unblock request made
                              https://www.flightradar24.com/contact-us?referer#cs_ab
                              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                              Comment


                              • 0D0C70
                                XA-UFU
                                EC45
                                Airbus Helicopters H145
                                20298

                                Private owner

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X