Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • ModeS/017FFF
    SU-ALB
    ICAO Type code - CIL
    A330-200
    328
    Airline / Owner - CIAF LEASING

    Comment


    • ModeS/017FFF
      SU-ALA
      ICAO Type code - CIL
      A330-200
      326
      Airline / Owner - CIAF LEASING

      Comment


      • 48C285
        SP-RWF
        msn AT3-105

        48C286
        SP-RWG
        msn AT3-106


        48C287
        SP-RWH
        msn AT3-107

        48FC83
        SP-SMED
        msn F-18-11-03
        year 2019


        Comment


        • All posts are done (except blocked and incorrect ones).

          Comment


          • Emirates' A6-EBS was returned to lessor and is now operated by Rossiya as EI-GFA.

            IndiGo's VT-JDZ has duplicate entry in fleet list.

            Turkish Airlines Aircraft:

            TC-JIY, TC-SCD and TC-SCE are now re-registered as TC-LOI, TC-JKU and TC-JKV, respectively.

            TC-JOC damaged by accident in 2015.

            TC-SBE was withdrawn from service is now operated by Corendon Airlines as OM-GTH.

            TC-SBF was withdrawn from service is now operated by Jettime as OY-JZK.

            TC-SBG was withdrawn from service is now operated by Flybondi as LV-HFR.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by IMDashti View Post
              Emirates' A6-EBS was returned to lessor and is now operated by Rossiya as EI-GFA.

              IndiGo's VT-JDZ has duplicate entry in fleet list.

              Turkish Airlines Aircraft:

              TC-JIY, TC-SCD and TC-SCE are now re-registered as TC-LOI, TC-JKU and TC-JKV, respectively.

              TC-JOC damaged by accident in 2015.

              TC-SBE was withdrawn from service is now operated by Corendon Airlines as OM-GTH.

              TC-SBF was withdrawn from service is now operated by Jettime as OY-JZK.

              TC-SBG was withdrawn from service is now operated by Flybondi as LV-HFR.
              Can't do anything without a, the new Hex, B. rest of details
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

                Can't do anything without a, the new Hex, B. rest of details
                I think he just wants to remove them from the active fleet, which is no problem. Except for TC-SCD, TC-SCE, TC-SBE, TC-SBF & TC-SBG(all blocked by Admin Mike).

                Comment


                • 49D0E2
                  FF 1990-09-11
                  He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Maxi_Tyrolean View Post

                    I think he just wants to remove them from the active fleet, which is no problem. Except for TC-SCD, TC-SCE, TC-SBE, TC-SBF & TC-SBG(all blocked by Admin Mike).
                    Exactly!! All new registrations are already active in FR24. I'm just pointing to the old registrations to be removed from the active fleet lists. Please read my original posting carefully and compare it with what is listed in mentioned airlines. Maybe the only thing to add is the aircraft types:

                    A6-EBS is B77W
                    VT-IDZ is A320
                    TC-JIY is A332
                    TC-SBE, TC-SBF, TC-SBG, TC-SCD & TC-SCE are B738
                    TC-JOC is A333
                    Last edited by IMDashti; 2020-03-19, 12:35.

                    Comment


                    • A08F76
                      N135TJ
                      EC35
                      Eurocopter 135 P2
                      0329
                      Jefferson Health JeffSTAT
                      N/A
                      N/A
                      2004-04-21

                      (It's Missing the letter L in Health in the data.)

                      Comment


                      • 141CBB
                        MSN 0751
                        He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                        Comment


                        • Mistake in record
                          4D228A
                          registration 9H-QDW
                          He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                          Comment


                          • 515230
                            Air Djibouti
                            DJB
                            operated by Asia Sky Lines
                            LIC



                            livery Air Djibouti https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r6byYrOMVy8/maxresdefault.jpg
                            Last edited by NorskeTroll; 2020-03-20, 20:25.
                            He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                            Comment


                            • 3002C3
                              I-CESR
                              A109
                              Agusta A109 S Grand
                              Elilombarda
                              2007-00-00


                              3006A9
                              I-HFRT
                              EC45
                              Airbus Helicopters H145
                              Babcock MCS Italia
                              ELH
                              ELH


                              30066C
                              I-HECO
                              A139
                              AgustaWestland AW139
                              Babcock MCS Italia
                              ELH
                              ELH
                              2015-00-00


                              393CD1
                              F-GPGR
                              A109
                              Agusta A109E Power
                              Babcock MCS Italia
                              ELH
                              ELH


                              300285
                              I-EITD
                              A139
                              AgustaWestland AW139
                              Babcock MCS Italia
                              ELH
                              ELH
                              msn 31033
                              2006-00-00

                              Comment


                              • 0100A8
                                SU-GCK
                                A332
                                Airbus A330-243
                                EgyptAir (Star Alliance Livery)
                                MSR
                                MSR

                                346318
                                EC-NHF
                                B752
                                Boeing 757-223(PCF)
                                Cygnus Air
                                RGN
                                RGN


                                505CD8
                                OM-FEX
                                B738
                                Boeing 737-8Q8
                                AirExplore
                                AXE
                                AXE

                                513021
                                E7-PCI
                                A119
                                Leonardo AW119 (AgustaWestland was renamed 'Leonardo' in 2016)
                                Government RS

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X