Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi!

    Please correct the following to include the correct moving map icon.

    N196AE
    ICAO: B407
    Bell 407 Helicopter
    Private
    Serial 54858
    Manufactured year: 2019

    Comment




    • Change of Ownership from MAF International to:

      7C404F
      VH-MZL
      C206
      Cessna C206 Skywagon
      U206-0661
      Strickland Bosavi Foundation Inc
      1982-00-00

      Comment


      • ModeS/017FFF
        SU-ALB
        ICAO Type code - CIL
        A330-200
        328
        Airline / Owner - CIAF LEASING

        Comment


        • ModeS/017FFF
          SU-ALA
          ICAO Type code - CIL
          A330-200
          326
          Airline / Owner - CIAF LEASING

          Comment


          • 48C285
            SP-RWF
            msn AT3-105

            48C286
            SP-RWG
            msn AT3-106


            48C287
            SP-RWH
            msn AT3-107

            48FC83
            SP-SMED
            msn F-18-11-03
            year 2019


            Comment


            • All posts are done (except blocked and incorrect ones).

              Comment


              • Emirates' A6-EBS was returned to lessor and is now operated by Rossiya as EI-GFA.

                IndiGo's VT-JDZ has duplicate entry in fleet list.

                Turkish Airlines Aircraft:

                TC-JIY, TC-SCD and TC-SCE are now re-registered as TC-LOI, TC-JKU and TC-JKV, respectively.

                TC-JOC damaged by accident in 2015.

                TC-SBE was withdrawn from service is now operated by Corendon Airlines as OM-GTH.

                TC-SBF was withdrawn from service is now operated by Jettime as OY-JZK.

                TC-SBG was withdrawn from service is now operated by Flybondi as LV-HFR.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by IMDashti View Post
                  Emirates' A6-EBS was returned to lessor and is now operated by Rossiya as EI-GFA.

                  IndiGo's VT-JDZ has duplicate entry in fleet list.

                  Turkish Airlines Aircraft:

                  TC-JIY, TC-SCD and TC-SCE are now re-registered as TC-LOI, TC-JKU and TC-JKV, respectively.

                  TC-JOC damaged by accident in 2015.

                  TC-SBE was withdrawn from service is now operated by Corendon Airlines as OM-GTH.

                  TC-SBF was withdrawn from service is now operated by Jettime as OY-JZK.

                  TC-SBG was withdrawn from service is now operated by Flybondi as LV-HFR.
                  Can't do anything without a, the new Hex, B. rest of details
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

                    Can't do anything without a, the new Hex, B. rest of details
                    I think he just wants to remove them from the active fleet, which is no problem. Except for TC-SCD, TC-SCE, TC-SBE, TC-SBF & TC-SBG(all blocked by Admin Mike).

                    Comment


                    • 49D0E2
                      FF 1990-09-11
                      He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Maxi_Tyrolean View Post

                        I think he just wants to remove them from the active fleet, which is no problem. Except for TC-SCD, TC-SCE, TC-SBE, TC-SBF & TC-SBG(all blocked by Admin Mike).
                        Exactly!! All new registrations are already active in FR24. I'm just pointing to the old registrations to be removed from the active fleet lists. Please read my original posting carefully and compare it with what is listed in mentioned airlines. Maybe the only thing to add is the aircraft types:

                        A6-EBS is B77W
                        VT-IDZ is A320
                        TC-JIY is A332
                        TC-SBE, TC-SBF, TC-SBG, TC-SCD & TC-SCE are B738
                        TC-JOC is A333
                        Last edited by IMDashti; 2020-03-19, 12:35.

                        Comment


                        • A08F76
                          N135TJ
                          EC35
                          Eurocopter 135 P2
                          0329
                          Jefferson Health JeffSTAT
                          N/A
                          N/A
                          2004-04-21

                          (It's Missing the letter L in Health in the data.)

                          Comment


                          • 141CBB
                            MSN 0751
                            He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                            Comment


                            • Mistake in record
                              4D228A
                              registration 9H-QDW
                              He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                              Comment


                              • 515230
                                Air Djibouti
                                DJB
                                operated by Asia Sky Lines
                                LIC



                                livery Air Djibouti https://i.ytimg.com/vi/r6byYrOMVy8/maxresdefault.jpg
                                Last edited by NorskeTroll; 2020-03-20, 20:25.
                                He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X