Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi,
    Hex 3935A4
    REGISTRATION F-GNNE (DR400-140B - https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/8949283) is showing photo of F-GNEE (Beechcraft C90B King Air - https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/9204997)
    Thanks in advance!

    Comment


    • ModeS/Hex-code - 3FF7D5
      Registration - D-MHEK
      Type - JMB Aircraft VL3
      MSN - 343
      Airline / Owner - Private

      Comment


      • Hello! Please correct the following data:

        AA5C9E
        N767MB
        EC30
        Eurocopter EC130 T2
        Private
        7754

        (Add all in black)

        Comment


        • Hi!

          Please correct the following to include the correct moving map icon.

          N196AE
          ICAO: B407
          Bell 407 Helicopter
          Private
          Serial 54858
          Manufactured year: 2019

          Comment




          • Change of Ownership from MAF International to:

            7C404F
            VH-MZL
            C206
            Cessna C206 Skywagon
            U206-0661
            Strickland Bosavi Foundation Inc
            1982-00-00

            Comment


            • ModeS/017FFF
              SU-ALB
              ICAO Type code - CIL
              A330-200
              328
              Airline / Owner - CIAF LEASING

              Comment


              • ModeS/017FFF
                SU-ALA
                ICAO Type code - CIL
                A330-200
                326
                Airline / Owner - CIAF LEASING

                Comment


                • 48C285
                  SP-RWF
                  msn AT3-105

                  48C286
                  SP-RWG
                  msn AT3-106


                  48C287
                  SP-RWH
                  msn AT3-107

                  48FC83
                  SP-SMED
                  msn F-18-11-03
                  year 2019


                  Comment


                  • All posts are done (except blocked and incorrect ones).

                    Comment


                    • Emirates' A6-EBS was returned to lessor and is now operated by Rossiya as EI-GFA.

                      IndiGo's VT-JDZ has duplicate entry in fleet list.

                      Turkish Airlines Aircraft:

                      TC-JIY, TC-SCD and TC-SCE are now re-registered as TC-LOI, TC-JKU and TC-JKV, respectively.

                      TC-JOC damaged by accident in 2015.

                      TC-SBE was withdrawn from service is now operated by Corendon Airlines as OM-GTH.

                      TC-SBF was withdrawn from service is now operated by Jettime as OY-JZK.

                      TC-SBG was withdrawn from service is now operated by Flybondi as LV-HFR.

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by IMDashti View Post
                        Emirates' A6-EBS was returned to lessor and is now operated by Rossiya as EI-GFA.

                        IndiGo's VT-JDZ has duplicate entry in fleet list.

                        Turkish Airlines Aircraft:

                        TC-JIY, TC-SCD and TC-SCE are now re-registered as TC-LOI, TC-JKU and TC-JKV, respectively.

                        TC-JOC damaged by accident in 2015.

                        TC-SBE was withdrawn from service is now operated by Corendon Airlines as OM-GTH.

                        TC-SBF was withdrawn from service is now operated by Jettime as OY-JZK.

                        TC-SBG was withdrawn from service is now operated by Flybondi as LV-HFR.
                        Can't do anything without a, the new Hex, B. rest of details
                        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

                          Can't do anything without a, the new Hex, B. rest of details
                          I think he just wants to remove them from the active fleet, which is no problem. Except for TC-SCD, TC-SCE, TC-SBE, TC-SBF & TC-SBG(all blocked by Admin Mike).

                          Comment


                          • 49D0E2
                            FF 1990-09-11
                            He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Maxi_Tyrolean View Post

                              I think he just wants to remove them from the active fleet, which is no problem. Except for TC-SCD, TC-SCE, TC-SBE, TC-SBF & TC-SBG(all blocked by Admin Mike).
                              Exactly!! All new registrations are already active in FR24. I'm just pointing to the old registrations to be removed from the active fleet lists. Please read my original posting carefully and compare it with what is listed in mentioned airlines. Maybe the only thing to add is the aircraft types:

                              A6-EBS is B77W
                              VT-IDZ is A320
                              TC-JIY is A332
                              TC-SBE, TC-SBF, TC-SBG, TC-SCD & TC-SCE are B738
                              TC-JOC is A333
                              Last edited by IMDashti; 2020-03-19, 12:35.

                              Comment


                              • A08F76
                                N135TJ
                                EC35
                                Eurocopter 135 P2
                                0329
                                Jefferson Health JeffSTAT
                                N/A
                                N/A
                                2004-04-21

                                (It's Missing the letter L in Health in the data.)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X