Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

    It appears we can thank NorskeTroll for that record.

    https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...658#post155706

    We now have 2 records with the same SN

    https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/5y-ffl
    https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/5y-cis


    That airframe SN listed on numerous as active as FFL

    And ALS does infact show a different plane at the end of 2019 for CIS
    https://www.facebook.com/ALSLTD/phot...639759/?type=3

    Attn Maxi...
    I did not write MSN at 5Y-FFL.
    He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

    Comment


    • Hello,

      OO-MAP is identified as a C404 Titan (old registration), but is now a PC-24

      Regards

      Comment


      • A9B274
        N724AM
        GLEX
        Bombardier BD700 Global 6000
        9866
        Private
        2019-00-00
        ​​​​​​​

        Comment


        • Originally posted by WayneKing View Post

          No they are not and if they were they would have hex codes allocated in the range 3008** they are allocated hex codes 32003* to match their VF- serial
          You are perfectly right, but only the Italian a109 have an exception. The DVF signature indicates that it is not a matter of reg. civil but state.
          Caccamo Vincenzo

          Comment


          • Hex C0272A shows aircraft A220 C-FOVP. Actual aircraft is CRJ100 5Y-BXC C/N 7184 of Fly540. I just flew on this aircraft today NBO-MBA flight 5H441

            Comment


            • Originally posted by LRS747 View Post
              Hex C0272A shows aircraft A220 C-FOVP. Actual aircraft is CRJ100 5Y-BXC C/N 7184 of Fly540. I just flew on this aircraft today NBO-MBA flight 5H441
              Miscode.

              C0272A/C-FOVP is a Bombardier multi-use hex/reg. 5Y-BXC should have been recoded.

              Kenya hex rage is 04C000 - 04CFFF.

              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

              Comment


              • E49653
                PR-CBD
                BE36
                Beech G36 Bonanza
                E-3899
                private
                flying since 2009 !
                the Aircraft symbol is incorrect !

                Comment


                • Hello, I realized that by mistake of mine when I typed on January 30 misplaced the icao of this helicopter:

                  342314
                  EC-JOU
                  A139
                  Agusta AW139
                  31034
                  Babcock
                  2006-00-00

                  The correct icao is; 342413

                  please chage it

                  Thanks and sorry

                  Comment


                  • Please update the database of RP-C8636 with the following info:

                    Mode S/Hex Code: 758637
                    Registration: RP-C8636
                    ICAO Type Code: EC55
                    MSN: 7054
                    Type: Airbus Helicopter H155
                    Airline/Owner: Private Owner

                    Thanks,

                    Jane
                    Last edited by Jane Yebra; 2020-03-06, 06:00.

                    Comment


                    • ModeS/Hex-code - 0000 0000 0100 0000 0001 0110
                      Registration - ZDSA previously N334KT
                      ICAO Type code - Cessna 182 T
                      Type Cessna 182 T
                      MSN
                      Airline / Owner - Aquila Investments MU
                      Paint code (ICAO) - BLU
                      Operator code (ICAO) - ICAO code only, not IATA code or name
                      First flight date - 2018 06

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by RichMarc View Post
                        ModeS/Hex-code - 0000 0000 0100 0000 0001 0110
                        Registration - ZDSA previously N334KT
                        ICAO Type code - Cessna 182 T
                        Type Cessna 182 T
                        MSN
                        Airline / Owner - Aquila Investments MU
                        Paint code (ICAO) - BLU
                        Operator code (ICAO) - ICAO code only, not IATA code or name
                        First flight date - 2018 06
                        That's not the right format for HEX.

                        ModeS/Hex-code - 004016
                        Registration - Z-DSA
                        ICAO Type code - (Skylane = C182 / turbo = C82S)
                        MSN 18283034

                        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                        Comment


                        • Good afternoon Dear colleagues,
                          Be so kind to fixed some information about our aircraft.
                          Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

                          ------------------------------------------------------------------

                          Registration - UR-CSX (incorrect UR-AAH)
                          ICAO Type code - B767
                          Type - Boeing B-767-33A(ER)
                          MSN - 25534
                          Airline – Ukrainian Wings (incorrect Aerosvit Airlines)
                          Operatore code – UWJ

                          Comment


                          • N462BA is incorrect in the database.

                            ModeS/Hex-code
                            - A5A123
                            Registration: N462BA
                            ICAO Type code - R44
                            Type Robinson R44 II
                            MSN 12265
                            Airline / Owner - Elkhorn Aviation Inc


                            N2708Q shows incorrect hex

                            ModeS/Hex-code - A2A9FB
                            Registration: N2708Q
                            ICAO Type code - C182
                            Type Cessna 182
                            MSN 18257908
                            Airline / Owner - Elkhorn Aviation Inc

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Ukrainian Wings View Post
                              Good afternoon Dear colleagues,
                              Be so kind to fixed some information about our aircraft.
                              Thank you in advance and have a nice day.

                              ------------------------------------------------------------------

                              Registration - UR-CSX (incorrect UR-AAH)
                              ICAO Type code - B767
                              Type - Boeing B-767-33A(ER)
                              MSN - 25534
                              Airline – Ukrainian Wings (incorrect Aerosvit Airlines)
                              Operatore code – UWJ
                              Is it still using the old hex code 508233, of UR-AAH?
                              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by mthecao
                                Hi i am not bot
                                Not a Bot. Just a spammer!

                                ​​​​​​​https://forum.flightradar24.com/member/90846-mthecao

                                Mike


                                www.radarspotting.com

                                Radarspotting since 2005

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X