Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hex code 04C217 , 5Y-CIS is quoted by FR24 as EMB190 19000418 but the aircraft is actually an EMB145 all white. I do not know c/n or airline but suspect its ALS Aviation.

    Comment


    • Originally posted by LRS747 View Post
      Hex code 04C217 , 5Y-CIS is quoted by FR24 as EMB190 19000418 but the aircraft is actually an EMB145 all white. I do not know c/n or airline but suspect its ALS Aviation.
      EMB-145LR 145474 Ex N290SK
      https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...mbertxt=N290SK
      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by LRS747 View Post
        Hex code 04C217 , 5Y-CIS is quoted by FR24 as EMB190 19000418 but the aircraft is actually an EMB145 all white. I do not know c/n or airline but suspect its ALS Aviation.
        It appears we can thank NorskeTroll for that record.

        https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...658#post155706

        We now have 2 records with the same SN

        https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/5y-ffl
        https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/5y-cis


        That airframe SN listed on numerous as active as FFL

        And ALS does infact show a different plane at the end of 2019 for CIS
        https://www.facebook.com/ALSLTD/phot...639759/?type=3

        Attn Maxi...
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

        Comment


        • It seems that the arrivals/departures pages for KQ (Kenya Airways) and JM (JamboJet) show the wrong logo. All KQ flights show as Jambojet and all JM flights have no logo. Hope this can be rectified, thanks.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

            It appears we can thank NorskeTroll for that record.

            https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...658#post155706

            We now have 2 records with the same SN

            https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/5y-ffl
            https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/5y-cis


            That airframe SN listed on numerous as active as FFL

            And ALS does infact show a different plane at the end of 2019 for CIS
            https://www.facebook.com/ALSLTD/phot...639759/?type=3

            Attn Maxi...
            I did not write MSN at 5Y-FFL.
            He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

            Comment


            • Hello,

              OO-MAP is identified as a C404 Titan (old registration), but is now a PC-24

              Regards

              Comment


              • A9B274
                N724AM
                GLEX
                Bombardier BD700 Global 6000
                9866
                Private
                2019-00-00
                ​​​​​​​

                Comment


                • Originally posted by WayneKing View Post

                  No they are not and if they were they would have hex codes allocated in the range 3008** they are allocated hex codes 32003* to match their VF- serial
                  You are perfectly right, but only the Italian a109 have an exception. The DVF signature indicates that it is not a matter of reg. civil but state.
                  Caccamo Vincenzo

                  Comment


                  • Hex C0272A shows aircraft A220 C-FOVP. Actual aircraft is CRJ100 5Y-BXC C/N 7184 of Fly540. I just flew on this aircraft today NBO-MBA flight 5H441

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by LRS747 View Post
                      Hex C0272A shows aircraft A220 C-FOVP. Actual aircraft is CRJ100 5Y-BXC C/N 7184 of Fly540. I just flew on this aircraft today NBO-MBA flight 5H441
                      Miscode.

                      C0272A/C-FOVP is a Bombardier multi-use hex/reg. 5Y-BXC should have been recoded.

                      Kenya hex rage is 04C000 - 04CFFF.

                      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                      Comment


                      • E49653
                        PR-CBD
                        BE36
                        Beech G36 Bonanza
                        E-3899
                        private
                        flying since 2009 !
                        the Aircraft symbol is incorrect !

                        Comment


                        • Hello, I realized that by mistake of mine when I typed on January 30 misplaced the icao of this helicopter:

                          342314
                          EC-JOU
                          A139
                          Agusta AW139
                          31034
                          Babcock
                          2006-00-00

                          The correct icao is; 342413

                          please chage it

                          Thanks and sorry

                          Comment


                          • Please update the database of RP-C8636 with the following info:

                            Mode S/Hex Code: 758637
                            Registration: RP-C8636
                            ICAO Type Code: EC55
                            MSN: 7054
                            Type: Airbus Helicopter H155
                            Airline/Owner: Private Owner

                            Thanks,

                            Jane
                            Last edited by Jane Yebra; 2020-03-06, 06:00.

                            Comment


                            • ModeS/Hex-code - 0000 0000 0100 0000 0001 0110
                              Registration - ZDSA previously N334KT
                              ICAO Type code - Cessna 182 T
                              Type Cessna 182 T
                              MSN
                              Airline / Owner - Aquila Investments MU
                              Paint code (ICAO) - BLU
                              Operator code (ICAO) - ICAO code only, not IATA code or name
                              First flight date - 2018 06

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by RichMarc View Post
                                ModeS/Hex-code - 0000 0000 0100 0000 0001 0110
                                Registration - ZDSA previously N334KT
                                ICAO Type code - Cessna 182 T
                                Type Cessna 182 T
                                MSN
                                Airline / Owner - Aquila Investments MU
                                Paint code (ICAO) - BLU
                                Operator code (ICAO) - ICAO code only, not IATA code or name
                                First flight date - 2018 06
                                That's not the right format for HEX.

                                ModeS/Hex-code - 004016
                                Registration - Z-DSA
                                ICAO Type code - (Skylane = C182 / turbo = C82S)
                                MSN 18283034

                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X