The plane just got registered under a new tail #

N367LR
    PA-28 140
    Piper Cherokee
    hex code A42757
    Serial Number 28-7325044

Change from N15342

Thanks
    Last edited by samflyboy; 2020-02-06, 12:36.

Comment

• Need to change registration from N15342 to N367LR

The plane just got registered under a new tail #

N367LR
      PA-28 140
      Piper Cherokee
      hex code A42757
      Serial Number 28-7325044

Change from N15342

Thanks

Comment

• This was added but it doesn't show the info.

AD0B09
        N94CH
        C650
        C650
        650-7088
        Air Century (Y2/CEY)
        2019-00-00

We are the operator of this aircraft, please advise.
        Improving the Experience!!

Comment

• Originally posted by dispatch@aircentury. View Post
          This was added but it doesn't show the info.

AD0B09
          N94CH
          C650
          C650
          650-7088
          Air Century (Y2/CEY)
          2019-00-00

As pointed out to you before. You are not an American operator and the record still reflects the valid us owners

That aircraft is not valid on the US register if it was exported from the US 4 months ago and transfered?

Both of you need to contact your authority and gain a new registration and reprogram transponder code.

Business jets are blocked and require ownership proof and contact fr24 direct. But good luck as the FAA has not been updated that does not yet backup the change
          Attached Files
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

As pointed out to you before. You are not an American operator and the record still reflects the valid us owners

That aircraft is not valid on the US register if it was exported from the US 4 months ago and transfered?

Both of you need to contact your authority and gain a new registration and reprogram transponder code.

Business jets are blocked and require ownership proof and contact fr24 direct. But good luck as the FAA has not been updated that does not yet backup the change
            What is this nonsense? The details provided are all correct.
            https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...Numbertxt=94CH

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

What is this nonsense? The details provided are all correct.
              https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...Numbertxt=94CH
              Well, its not actually clear. And details keep changing each time.
              If it a US aircraft still owned by Alameda Aviation and they operate. Sure... However It's already in the database (and blocked) https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n94ch
              Editors can't change details. And owners need to contact FR24 to change them as I pointed out

Did you miss the "?" asking if it was transferred as the FAA records have not been adjusted.

First flight 2019-00-00 this time?
              MFR Year 1998
              Last time they posted it (and subsequent edited) gave reference to a Cessna 208 caravan that use to have an RP- to add more confusion
              Originally posted by dispatch@aircentury. View Post
              MODE S - AD0B09
              REGISTRY - N94CH
              S/N - 650-7088
              ICAO CODE - C208
              AIRCRAFT TYPE - Cessna C650
              OPERATOR - Air Century SA
              MANUFACTURE - 1998

Alamedia Aviation != Air Century?
              Air Century, S.A., or ACSA is a Dominican Republic Air Charter operator that offers local and international services from the Santo Domingo La Isabela International Airport
              Appears it went stale on tracking late last year. Then all of a sudden moved and appears to be operating in that region. Logic would dictate that indicates a sale/relocation that should probably now be reflected on a Dominican register after ownership change to Air Century SA?

(the rest of their fleet are all the correct HIxxxx https://www.planespotters.net/airline/Air-Century)

Could I be wrong? sure. But base details still stand

It's in dbase already (like previously).
              It's blocked.
              Editor cant change it.
              Owners need to contact FR24
              Last edited by Oblivian; 2020-02-07, 08:39.
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

Well, its not actually clear. And details keep changing each time.
                If it a US aircraft still owned by Alameda Aviation and they operate. Sure... However It's already in the database (and blocked) https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n94ch
                Editors can't change details. And owners need to contact FR24 to change them as I pointed out

Did you miss the "?" asking if it was transferred as the FAA records have not been adjusted.

First flight 2019-00-00 this time?
                MFR Year 1998
                Last time they posted it (and subsequent edited) gave reference to a Cessna 208 caravan that use to have an RP- to add more confusion

Alamedia Aviation != Air Century?

Appears it went stale on tracking late last year. Then all of a sudden moved and appears to be operating in that region. Logic would dictate that indicates a sale/relocation that should probably now be reflected on a Dominican register after ownership change to Air Century SA?

(the rest of their fleet are all the correct HIxxxx https://www.planespotters.net/airline/Air-Century)

Could I be wrong? sure. But base details still stand

It's in dbase already (like previously).
                It's blocked.
                Editor cant change it.
                Owners need to contact FR24
                First, thanks. Alameda owns it, but its operate by Air Century, the first flight is UNK for me at the moment, didn't want to leave it empty and saw another posrts using same date for the same reason. last of all, first time I copy the info from another post and missed to change the ICAO code, thats why I re posted the same, but with the information correct.

We wll contact FR24 to unblock it.

Comment

• We are having incomplete data shown on FR24 on HI860 and HI956.

We are missing:
                  - Picture
                  - Actual times (ATD/ATA)

Can you point Us in the right direction to fix this?

thanks

Comment

• I have found an airplane which has been visible for a long time and is not moving. If you look at the satellite images, your found a wind turbine. The lat and lng changes sometimes, so there must be something transmitting? How can that be?

NAME: TWR
                    LATITUDE: 53.1976
                    LONGITUDE: 9.0559
                    ICAO 24-BIT ADDRESS: D00805

Comment

• Originally posted by nextflex View Post
                      I have found an airplane which has been visible for a long time and is not moving. If you look at the satellite images, your found a wind turbine. The lat and lng changes sometimes, so there must be something transmitting? How can that be?

NAME: TWR
                      LATITUDE: 53.1976
                      LONGITUDE: 9.0559
                      ICAO 24-BIT ADDRESS: D00805
                      It's a beacon tower (twr). Given a glider icon but as gps jitters it appears to move around like a windmill

Comment

• Originally posted by dispatch@aircentury. View Post
                        We are having incomplete data shown on FR24 on HI860 and HI956.

We are missing:
                        - Picture
                        - Actual times (ATD/ATA)

Can you point Us in the right direction to fix this?

thanks
                        Picture - someone needs one to be uploaded and accepted at jetphotos.com (and correct reg etc be transmitted)

Actual times will need to be under coverage. If remote airport and no receiver getting ground traffic data it's unknown/unsure

If they are only mlat and not full gps adsb this can also happen

Comment

• My plane stopped appearing, and the record of past flights is not seen either. when I do the search, I see "search not found"

aircraft information
                          Call: HK4671G
                          hexcode: 0000 10 101 100 100110000111
                          type: BE-20
                          serial number: BB-1554

Comment

• 7CF6EC
                            VH-OAM
                            R22
                            Robinson R22 Beta
                            Koolardie Aviation
                            2019-00-00

No longer a BAe Jetstream 31

Comment

• Originally posted by capzapata View Post
                              My plane stopped appearing, and the record of past flights is not seen either. when I do the search, I see "search not found"

aircraft information
                              Call: HK4671G
                              hexcode: 0000 10 101 100 100110000111
                              type: BE-20
                              serial number: BB-1554
                              Probably blocked by admin because you're using 2 invalid hex codes in your transponders : 100000 and 555678 . Obtain a proper 0AC code from the Colombian authority and configure BOTH of your transponders with the same code and you'll be re-added to the database.

Edit: the binary you've given is already a Colombian hex - 0AC987. But you haven't configured your transponders with it. Change them both to 0AC987 then report back here when done.
                              Last edited by Fat Blob; 2020-02-08, 09:08.

Comment

• Remove B-8305 info from 780D26 and install on 7816D2.

Comment

Working...
                                X