Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • AB7ECD
    N84PH
    F900
    Dassault Falcon 900EX
    57
    Harron Entertainment Co LLC
    1999-10-00

    Comment


    • 32003A
      Operator is Guardia di Finanza

      Same as hex 320039 for info

      Comment


      • Hi.
        HAPPY NEWYEAR

        I want to inform you wrong information that HL8379 aircraft is belong to EASTARJET.
        Actually, HL8379 is belong to T'way air.
        So, I can't find when HL8379 is in the air because i set 'filter airline: T'way air' in my flightradar24 app.
        I hope this information will be corrected.


        Many THX!

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Adrenalin View Post
          Hi.
          HAPPY NEWYEAR

          I want to inform you wrong information that HL8379 aircraft is belong to EASTARJET.
          Actually, HL8379 is belong to T'way air.
          So, I can't find when HL8379 is in the air because i set 'filter airline: T'way air' in my flightradar24 app.
          I hope this information will be corrected.


          Many THX!
          See first post of thread
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

          Comment


          • AURIGNY FLEET
            Some "dead wood" needs removing from the fleet. AT75 G-COBO & G-VZON have both gone. Also D228 G-OMAF was only leased for a short time and left many months ago. Thanks.

            Comment


            • From post 1
              If you find any errors in FR24 aircraft database you can post the errors and correct data here. It could be wrong registration, wrong plane type, wrong airline or any other aircraft data error.

              Preferred format

              ModeS/Hex-code - always needed
              Registration
              ICAO Type code - sets the icon
              Type
              MSN
              Airline / Owner - no individuals, trustees or leasing companies
              Paint code (ICAO) - should reflect the livery of the aircraft - ICAO code only, not IATA code or name
              Operator code (ICAO) - ICAO code only, not IATA code or name
              First flight date - not delivery date - format year-mm-dd (if mm or dd is unknown replace with 00, for example 2012-06-00)
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

              Comment


              • AURIGNY FLEET UPDATE:-

                The following are no longer with Aurigny & need removing:-

                405FB6
                G-COBO
                AT75
                ATR72-500
                852
                Aurigny (AUR)

                405FB5
                G-VZON
                AT75
                ATR72-500
                853
                Aurigny (AUR)

                400B22
                G-OMAF
                D228
                Dornier Do228
                8112
                Aurigny (AUR)

                Please can the AUR fleet be updated?
                Last edited by Skyword; 2020-01-27, 21:59.

                Comment


                • Why isn't there a flag option on this post to report the spammer?
                  Mike


                  www.radarspotting.com

                  Radarspotting since 2005

                  Comment


                  • Two more posts since I "reported" this spammer.
                    Mike


                    www.radarspotting.com

                    Radarspotting since 2005

                    Comment


                    • ModeS/Hex-code - 71C246
                      Airline / Owner - Jin air
                      Operator code (ICAO) - JNA

                      Comment


                      • Hi all,

                        Can someone help with this issue
                        An ATR is registered in database instead of a B738

                        Correct aircraft info:

                        054027
                        5R-EBA
                        B738
                        Boeing 737-86N
                        2277
                        Air Madagascar
                        MDG
                        MDG
                        2007-05-19

                        In database, it is showing an ATR 72-500 5R-EJC, often flying FL400! Sometimes long routes ie TNR-JNB.

                        ​​​​​​​

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Nicolas974 View Post
                          Hi all,

                          Can someone help with this issue
                          An ATR is registered in database instead of a B738

                          Correct aircraft info:

                          054027
                          5R-EBA
                          B738
                          Boeing 737-86N
                          2277
                          Air Madagascar
                          MDG
                          MDG
                          2007-05-19

                          In database, it is showing an ATR 72-500 5R-EJC, often flying FL400! Sometimes long routes ie TNR-JNB.
                          ;
                          That would be because of this
                          https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...439#post161439

                          It is possible both are transmitting the same HEX
                          https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/5r-eba not seen since Oct
                          Last edited by Oblivian; 2020-01-28, 06:46.
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

                            That would be because of this
                            https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...439#post161439

                            It is possible both are transmitting the same HEX
                            https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/5r-eba not seen since Oct

                            Thanks for your answer!

                            As Tsaradia ATR72-500 5R-EJC is not ADSB equipped, I was sure listening to LiveATC at Antananarivo Airport and checking on FR24 at the same time there was an error.

                            Do you think there is a chance to correct database please?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Nicolas974 View Post


                              Thanks for your answer!

                              As Tsaradia ATR72-500 5R-EJC is not ADSB equipped, I was sure listening to LiveATC at Antananarivo Airport and checking on FR24 at the same time there was an error.

                              Do you think there is a chance to correct database please?
                              Database is correct.

                              Check the history. https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/5r-ejc

                              Both aircraft are using the same hex. The B737 is miscoded.
                              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                              Comment


                              • B737-800 msn30661 registration CP-3138 should be added
                                thanks

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X