Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hi FR24 Team,

    Update

    ModeS:
    Registration:VH-XEV
    ICAO Type code: EC30
    Type: Eurocopter EC130B4
    MSN: 3721
    Airline:Private Owner
    Year: 2003
    Operator code (ICAO):

    Comment



    • 898080
      P2-LAD
      C130
      Lockheed L382G
      382-4698
      Lynden Air Cargo
      1976

      Has the operator blocked the FR24 data? Nothing showing?
      The FAA registry shows the aircraft as a Lockheed 382G not L-100
      The aircraft has used the P2-LAD registration previously



      Comment


      • Originally posted by Traveller View Post
        898080
        P2-LAD
        C130
        Lockheed L382G
        382-4698
        Lynden Air Cargo
        1976

        Has the operator blocked the FR24 data? Nothing showing?
        The FAA registry shows the aircraft as a Lockheed 382G not L-100
        The aircraft has used the P2-LAD registration previously


        It wont be in the faa registry unless it is back on a us hex.

        Always check. Replace the end of the url with the suspected reg
        https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/p2-lad

        Its Already in dbase. As no history shows it either no longer is that hex/reg. Or blocked

        A 382 is a L100-30


        L-100-30 (Model 382G)A further stretched variant with an additional 6 ft 8 in (2.03 m) fuselage section.
        Last edited by Oblivian; 2020-02-06, 04:08.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

        Comment


        • Oblivian, thanks,

          if you go to the US registry N402LC you will see the EXPORT to Papua New Guinea, you will see the serial number and Model designation

          I do appreciate your time and patience, it can be challenging at times to get it right. That's all I'm trying to do.

          Again my thanks, I'll be in PNG week after next and from my airport office I can see, and see a lot expect a large number of new entries..

          Best,
          Traveller


          ...

          Comment


          • 0D80AE
            YV-1004
            A342
            Airbus A340-211
            031
            Conviasa
            VCV
            VCV
            1993-07-23

            Comment


            • Need to change registration from N15342 to N367LR

              The plane just got registered under a new tail #

              N367LR
              PA-28 140
              Piper Cherokee
              hex code A42757
              Serial Number 28-7325044

              Change from N15342

              Thanks
              Last edited by samflyboy; 2020-02-06, 12:36.

              Comment


              • Need to change registration from N15342 to N367LR

                The plane just got registered under a new tail #

                N367LR
                PA-28 140
                Piper Cherokee
                hex code A42757
                Serial Number 28-7325044

                Change from N15342

                Thanks

                Comment


                • This was added but it doesn't show the info.

                  AD0B09
                  N94CH
                  C650
                  C650
                  650-7088
                  Air Century (Y2/CEY)
                  2019-00-00

                  We are the operator of this aircraft, please advise.
                  Improving the Experience!!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dispatch@aircentury. View Post
                    This was added but it doesn't show the info.

                    AD0B09
                    N94CH
                    C650
                    C650
                    650-7088
                    Air Century (Y2/CEY)
                    2019-00-00

                    We are the operator of this aircraft, please advise.
                    As pointed out to you before. You are not an American operator and the record still reflects the valid us owners

                    That aircraft is not valid on the US register if it was exported from the US 4 months ago and transfered?

                    Both of you need to contact your authority and gain a new registration and reprogram transponder code.

                    Business jets are blocked and require ownership proof and contact fr24 direct. But good luck as the FAA has not been updated that does not yet backup the change
                    Attached Files
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

                      As pointed out to you before. You are not an American operator and the record still reflects the valid us owners

                      That aircraft is not valid on the US register if it was exported from the US 4 months ago and transfered?

                      Both of you need to contact your authority and gain a new registration and reprogram transponder code.

                      Business jets are blocked and require ownership proof and contact fr24 direct. But good luck as the FAA has not been updated that does not yet backup the change
                      What is this nonsense? The details provided are all correct.
                      https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...Numbertxt=94CH

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

                        What is this nonsense? The details provided are all correct.
                        https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...Numbertxt=94CH
                        Well, its not actually clear. And details keep changing each time.
                        If it a US aircraft still owned by Alameda Aviation and they operate. Sure... However It's already in the database (and blocked) https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n94ch
                        Editors can't change details. And owners need to contact FR24 to change them as I pointed out

                        Did you miss the "?" asking if it was transferred as the FAA records have not been adjusted.

                        First flight 2019-00-00 this time?
                        MFR Year 1998
                        Last time they posted it (and subsequent edited) gave reference to a Cessna 208 caravan that use to have an RP- to add more confusion
                        Originally posted by dispatch@aircentury. View Post
                        MODE S - AD0B09
                        REGISTRY - N94CH
                        S/N - 650-7088
                        ICAO CODE - C208
                        AIRCRAFT TYPE - Cessna C650
                        OPERATOR - Air Century SA
                        MANUFACTURE - 1998

                        We are the operator of this aircraft, please advise.

                        Alamedia Aviation != Air Century?
                        Air Century, S.A., or ACSA is a Dominican Republic Air Charter operator that offers local and international services from the Santo Domingo La Isabela International Airport
                        Appears it went stale on tracking late last year. Then all of a sudden moved and appears to be operating in that region. Logic would dictate that indicates a sale/relocation that should probably now be reflected on a Dominican register after ownership change to Air Century SA?

                        (the rest of their fleet are all the correct HIxxxx https://www.planespotters.net/airline/Air-Century)

                        Could I be wrong? sure. But base details still stand

                        It's in dbase already (like previously).
                        It's blocked.
                        Editor cant change it.
                        Owners need to contact FR24
                        Last edited by Oblivian; 2020-02-07, 08:39.
                        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

                          Well, its not actually clear. And details keep changing each time.
                          If it a US aircraft still owned by Alameda Aviation and they operate. Sure... However It's already in the database (and blocked) https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n94ch
                          Editors can't change details. And owners need to contact FR24 to change them as I pointed out

                          Did you miss the "?" asking if it was transferred as the FAA records have not been adjusted.

                          First flight 2019-00-00 this time?
                          MFR Year 1998
                          Last time they posted it (and subsequent edited) gave reference to a Cessna 208 caravan that use to have an RP- to add more confusion



                          Alamedia Aviation != Air Century?


                          Appears it went stale on tracking late last year. Then all of a sudden moved and appears to be operating in that region. Logic would dictate that indicates a sale/relocation that should probably now be reflected on a Dominican register after ownership change to Air Century SA?

                          (the rest of their fleet are all the correct HIxxxx https://www.planespotters.net/airline/Air-Century)

                          Could I be wrong? sure. But base details still stand

                          It's in dbase already (like previously).
                          It's blocked.
                          Editor cant change it.
                          Owners need to contact FR24
                          First, thanks. Alameda owns it, but its operate by Air Century, the first flight is UNK for me at the moment, didn't want to leave it empty and saw another posrts using same date for the same reason. last of all, first time I copy the info from another post and missed to change the ICAO code, thats why I re posted the same, but with the information correct.

                          We wll contact FR24 to unblock it.
                          Improving the Experience!!

                          Comment


                          • We are having incomplete data shown on FR24 on HI860 and HI956.

                            We are missing:
                            - Picture
                            - Actual times (ATD/ATA)

                            Can you point Us in the right direction to fix this?

                            thanks
                            Improving the Experience!!

                            Comment


                            • I have found an airplane which has been visible for a long time and is not moving. If you look at the satellite images, your found a wind turbine. The lat and lng changes sometimes, so there must be something transmitting? How can that be?

                              NAME: TWR
                              LATITUDE: 53.1976
                              LONGITUDE: 9.0559
                              ICAO 24-BIT ADDRESS: D00805

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by nextflex View Post
                                I have found an airplane which has been visible for a long time and is not moving. If you look at the satellite images, your found a wind turbine. The lat and lng changes sometimes, so there must be something transmitting? How can that be?

                                NAME: TWR
                                LATITUDE: 53.1976
                                LONGITUDE: 9.0559
                                ICAO 24-BIT ADDRESS: D00805
                                It's a beacon tower (twr). Given a glider icon but as gps jitters it appears to move around like a windmill
                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X