Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Even tought the aircraft was exported, the transponder never was changed. I imagine the mode s/hex code stay the same. I used the registry.faa site with the N call sign to find the hex code.

Wrote this, because I am the pilot of this aircraft, and if you look in the profile history, you'll see some flights without call sign, and these flights are not my aircraft. My desire is identify the error, and I guess the mistake is on hexadecimal code.

The correct, according registry.faa site is A5B164.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mangni View Post
      Even tought the aircraft was exported, the transponder never was changed. I imagine the mode s/hex code stay the same. I used the registry.faa site with the N call sign to find the hex code.

Wrote this, because I am the pilot of this aircraft, and if you look in the profile history, you'll see some flights without call sign, and these flights are not my aircraft. My desire is identify the error, and I guess the mistake is on hexadecimal code.

Then contact your local registry. Get your own transponder code. And reprogram it like should have happened on export

You cannot use a reserved US reg/hex outside the us. This is a common issue in South America when noone follows procedure

https://www.icao.int/safety/cross-bo...ng-states.aspx

The State of Registry will need to allocate ICAO address Mode S transponder code, receive notification of de-registration or non-registration from an Exporting State.
      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Mangni View Post
        Even tought the aircraft was exported, the transponder never was changed. I imagine the mode s/hex code stay the same. I used the registry.faa site with the N call sign to find the hex code.

Your helicopter is already configured with the CORRECT hex E48D32 : https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/pt-our#

It is showing recent flight history. The track log flight path history will be sporadic, especially over bodies of water as the coverage depends on the number of receivers in the area. Obviously there aren't going to be any out in the ocean. FR24 displays the callsign input into the live transponder by the pilot. If you don't input a callsign, nothing will show on FR24.

Your argument that the FAA site is showing A5B164 is moot. The helicopter is DE-REGISTERED. It is registered PT-OUR, not N466RH. Here is the hex history for N466RH : https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n466rh. Nothing there, because that is NOT your hex code. Your hex is E48D32 and is working correctly. The database is correct, there is nothing to change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

Then contact your local registry. Get your own transponder code.
          He doesn't need one. He already has one, it is correct for the country, the helicopter is registered in Brazil and is flying there. Everything is working correctly. I'm not sure what exactly his problem is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

He doesn't need one. He already has one, it is correct for the country, the helicopter is registered in Brazil and is flying there. Everything is working correctly. I'm not sure what exactly his problem is?
            I thought that too when i posted the same data link you did to pt-our. But then yes, very lost in translation reply about not showing or needs to be us etc.
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

I thought that too when i posted the same data link you did to pt-our. But then yes, very lost in translation reply about not showing or needs to be us etc.
              Looking at the flight history, the ones without a callsign could be a different aircraft that is using the same hex code. If that is the case there is nothing that can be done apart from find out locally what aircraft if it and then try to contact the owner to get them to change it. The likelihood of this actually happening is extremely low. Alternatively he could contact the aviation authority and ask for a new hex code because there is another, unknown, aircraft conflicting. I expect the authority would be happy to do that, for a nice fee.

Comment

• 4BBC73
                TC-OCS
                A333
                Airbus A330-343
                Onur Air (Nigerian Pilgrims Livery)
                OHY
                OHY

49D365
                OK-TSF
                B738
                Boeing 737-8GJ
                Smartwings/Air Transat
                TVS
                TSC

49D307
                OK-TSO
                B738
                Boeing 737-8GQ
                Smartwings/Air Transat
                TVS
                TSC
                Last edited by AirMe; 2020-01-31, 04:14.

Comment

• Originally posted by 40612 View Post

0200F9 is a miscode.

Existing hex 02007B is correct.
                  Not according to our legal documents.
                  Correct is 0200F9

Comment

• ModeS/Hex-code - 780394
                    Registration-B-3098
                    ICAO Type code - E35L
                    Type -Embraer Legacy 650
                    MSN -14501155
                    Airline / Owner - now should be:Future Air (incorrect Brilliant Jet, 3 years ago)

Comment

• 0C4148
                      MSN 0679
                      He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

Looking at the flight history, the ones without a callsign could be a different aircraft that is using the same hex code. If that is the case there is nothing that can be done apart from find out locally what aircraft if it and then try to contact the owner to get them to change it. The likelihood of this actually happening is extremely low. Alternatively he could contact the aviation authority and ask for a new hex code because there is another, unknown, aircraft conflicting. I expect the authority would be happy to do that, for a nice fee.
                        Sorry to not be clear. Exactly that you said.

Indeed, the profile of my aircraft is correct. I checked the registry.faa in purpose to looking for my hexadecimal code. But today I could checked on my own transponder. The hex code is correct with the FR24 profile

But the problem is other aircraft performing flights in my profile. I will find some way to solve this problem with our authorities.

I apologize the inconvenience and grate the helpfull.

Thanks

Comment

• 78017D
                          Stored
                          Please leave the information blank.

Comment

• Originally posted by andreic View Post

Not according to our legal documents.
                            Correct is 0200F9
                            The aircraft transponders are coded 02007B, so if that's the case, they will need reprogramming correctly.
                            Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

Comment

• Czech Airlines have leased some Airbus A319s to Eurowings, now the Airbuses have returned back to Czech Airlines and are flying Czech Airlines routes. They will soon be repainted back to the Czech Airlines livery. These Airbuses are still showing that Eurowings are owning them, it should be Czech Airlines now.

Aircraft:

OK-NEM A319 (MODE S 49D092) - airline should be changed to Czech Airlines (has now been repainted into the Czech Airlines livery)
                              OK-NEN A319 (MODE S 49D093) - airline should be changed to Czech Airlines
                              OK-NEO A319 (MODE S 49D094) - airline should be changed to Czech Airlines
                              OK-REQ A319 (MODE S 49D027) - airline should be changed to Czech Airlines

Thanks

Best regards
                              Last edited by Adam Hey; 2020-02-02, 18:37.

Comment

• ModeS/Hex-code - AB8D84
                                Registration N8431L
                                ICAO Type code - N8431L
                                Cessna 172
                                Airline / Owner - In the Pattern

ModeS/Hex-code-
                                A822A8
                                Registration N623PA
                                Cessna 152
                                Airline/Owner- In the Pattern

Comment