Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 48E230
    SP-VSR
    MSN: 14309

    Comment


    • Even tought the aircraft was exported, the transponder never was changed. I imagine the mode s/hex code stay the same. I used the registry.faa site with the N call sign to find the hex code.

      Wrote this, because I am the pilot of this aircraft, and if you look in the profile history, you'll see some flights without call sign, and these flights are not my aircraft. My desire is identify the error, and I guess the mistake is on hexadecimal code.

      The correct, according registry.faa site is A5B164.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Mangni View Post
        Even tought the aircraft was exported, the transponder never was changed. I imagine the mode s/hex code stay the same. I used the registry.faa site with the N call sign to find the hex code.

        Wrote this, because I am the pilot of this aircraft, and if you look in the profile history, you'll see some flights without call sign, and these flights are not my aircraft. My desire is identify the error, and I guess the mistake is on hexadecimal code.

        The correct, according registry.faa site is A5B164.
        Then contact your local registry. Get your own transponder code. And reprogram it like should have happened on export

        You cannot use a reserved US reg/hex outside the us. This is a common issue in South America when noone follows procedure

        https://www.icao.int/safety/cross-bo...ng-states.aspx

        The State of Registry will need to allocate ICAO address Mode S transponder code, receive notification of de-registration or non-registration from an Exporting State.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Mangni View Post
          Even tought the aircraft was exported, the transponder never was changed. I imagine the mode s/hex code stay the same. I used the registry.faa site with the N call sign to find the hex code.

          Wrote this, because I am the pilot of this aircraft, and if you look in the profile history, you'll see some flights without call sign, and these flights are not my aircraft. My desire is identify the error, and I guess the mistake is on hexadecimal code.

          The correct, according registry.faa site is A5B164.
          Your helicopter is already configured with the CORRECT hex E48D32 : https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/pt-our#

          It is showing recent flight history. The track log flight path history will be sporadic, especially over bodies of water as the coverage depends on the number of receivers in the area. Obviously there aren't going to be any out in the ocean. FR24 displays the callsign input into the live transponder by the pilot. If you don't input a callsign, nothing will show on FR24.

          Your argument that the FAA site is showing A5B164 is moot. The helicopter is DE-REGISTERED. It is registered PT-OUR, not N466RH. Here is the hex history for N466RH : https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n466rh. Nothing there, because that is NOT your hex code. Your hex is E48D32 and is working correctly. The database is correct, there is nothing to change.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

            Then contact your local registry. Get your own transponder code.
            He doesn't need one. He already has one, it is correct for the country, the helicopter is registered in Brazil and is flying there. Everything is working correctly. I'm not sure what exactly his problem is?

            Comment


            • Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

              He doesn't need one. He already has one, it is correct for the country, the helicopter is registered in Brazil and is flying there. Everything is working correctly. I'm not sure what exactly his problem is?
              I thought that too when i posted the same data link you did to pt-our. But then yes, very lost in translation reply about not showing or needs to be us etc.
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

                I thought that too when i posted the same data link you did to pt-our. But then yes, very lost in translation reply about not showing or needs to be us etc.
                Looking at the flight history, the ones without a callsign could be a different aircraft that is using the same hex code. If that is the case there is nothing that can be done apart from find out locally what aircraft if it and then try to contact the owner to get them to change it. The likelihood of this actually happening is extremely low. Alternatively he could contact the aviation authority and ask for a new hex code because there is another, unknown, aircraft conflicting. I expect the authority would be happy to do that, for a nice fee.

                Comment


                • 4BBC73
                  TC-OCS
                  A333
                  Airbus A330-343
                  Onur Air (Nigerian Pilgrims Livery)
                  OHY
                  OHY

                  49D365
                  OK-TSF
                  B738
                  Boeing 737-8GJ
                  Smartwings/Air Transat
                  TVS
                  TSC

                  49D307
                  OK-TSO
                  B738
                  Boeing 737-8GQ
                  Smartwings/Air Transat
                  TVS
                  TSC
                  Last edited by AirMe; 2020-01-31, 04:14.

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by 40612 View Post

                    0200F9 is a miscode.

                    Existing hex 02007B is correct.
                    Not according to our legal documents.
                    Correct is 0200F9

                    Comment


                    • ModeS/Hex-code - 780394
                      Registration-B-3098
                      ICAO Type code - E35L
                      Type -Embraer Legacy 650
                      MSN -14501155
                      Airline / Owner - now should be:Future Air (incorrect Brilliant Jet, 3 years ago)

                      Comment


                      • 0C4148
                        MSN 0679
                        He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

                          Looking at the flight history, the ones without a callsign could be a different aircraft that is using the same hex code. If that is the case there is nothing that can be done apart from find out locally what aircraft if it and then try to contact the owner to get them to change it. The likelihood of this actually happening is extremely low. Alternatively he could contact the aviation authority and ask for a new hex code because there is another, unknown, aircraft conflicting. I expect the authority would be happy to do that, for a nice fee.
                          Sorry to not be clear. Exactly that you said.

                          Indeed, the profile of my aircraft is correct. I checked the registry.faa in purpose to looking for my hexadecimal code. But today I could checked on my own transponder. The hex code is correct with the FR24 profile

                          But the problem is other aircraft performing flights in my profile. I will find some way to solve this problem with our authorities.

                          I apologize the inconvenience and grate the helpfull.

                          Thanks

                          Comment


                          • 78017D
                            Stored
                            Please leave the information blank.

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by andreic View Post

                              Not according to our legal documents.
                              Correct is 0200F9
                              The aircraft transponders are coded 02007B, so if that's the case, they will need reprogramming correctly.
                              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                              Comment


                              • Czech Airlines have leased some Airbus A319s to Eurowings, now the Airbuses have returned back to Czech Airlines and are flying Czech Airlines routes. They will soon be repainted back to the Czech Airlines livery. These Airbuses are still showing that Eurowings are owning them, it should be Czech Airlines now.

                                Aircraft:

                                OK-NEM A319 (MODE S 49D092) - airline should be changed to Czech Airlines (has now been repainted into the Czech Airlines livery)
                                OK-NEN A319 (MODE S 49D093) - airline should be changed to Czech Airlines
                                OK-NEO A319 (MODE S 49D094) - airline should be changed to Czech Airlines
                                OK-REQ A319 (MODE S 49D027) - airline should be changed to Czech Airlines

                                Thanks

                                Best regards
                                Last edited by Adam Hey; 2020-02-02, 18:37.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X