7C1C4B
    VH-FVH
    AT76
    Aerospatiale ATR72-212A
    Hevilift Australia
    2011-00-00

Change of Owner
    Correct ICAO designator
    This has always been an AT75, I don't know where you get those nonsense and extra work for editors or EDITOR.

Comment

• Good day,

Please update HEXA code for

0200F9 - this is correct
      CN-NMF
      A320
      A320-214
      Air Arabia Maroc
      MAC
      Air Arabia Maroc
      2012-05-31

Comment

• Originally posted by andreic View Post
        Good day,

Please update HEXA code for

0200F9 - this is correct
        CN-NMF
        A320
        A320-214
        Air Arabia Maroc
        MAC
        Air Arabia Maroc
        2012-05-31
        0200F9 is a miscode.

Existing hex 02007B is correct.
        Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

Comment

• Hello

Private helicopter with wrong mode s/hex code, from Brazil

Bell 429
          PT-OUR
          Currently mode s/hex code E48D32
          Correct mode s/hex code A5B164, according https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...mbertxt=N466RH

I was attended in FR24 support with reference number 337510 and was oriented to write in this forum.

Waiting the correction

Thanks

Comment

• 4D010B
            LX-VCV
            B744
            Boeing 747-4R7(F)
            Cargolux Italia
            ICV
            ICV

4D0110
            LX-RCV
            B744
            Boeing 747-4R7(F)
            Cargolux
            CLX

CLX

0C200C
            HP-1378CMP
            B737
            Boeing 737-7V3
            Copa Airlines
            CMP
            CMP

MM62247
            P180
            Piaggio P180 Avanti
            Polizia di Stato

4243AD
            VP-BRB
            A321
            Airbus A321-231
            Red Wings
            RWZ
            RWZ

Comment

• Originally posted by Mangni View Post
              Hello

Private helicopter with wrong mode s/hex code, from Brazil

Bell 429
              PT-OUR
              Currently mode s/hex code E48D32
              Correct mode s/hex code A5B164, according https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...mbertxt=N466RH

I was attended in FR24 support with reference number 337510 and was oriented to write in this forum.

Waiting the correction

Thanks
              Incorrect

N466RH is Deregistered

Only US based aircraft have N address and Axxxxx hex.

Cannot mix and match. This was exported in 2012. And since brazil. Probably never bothered to reprogram or register properly

https://www.aeroboek.nl/429/57080.HTM
              Active even yesterday

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/pt-our
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

• 4A348D corect details for this code are: Registration : YR-MDM, Type: P208 (Tecnam P2008 JC)

Ex registraion as MD82 YR-OTN is not available anymore.

Comment

• 48E230
                  SP-VSR
                  MSN: 14309

Comment

• Even tought the aircraft was exported, the transponder never was changed. I imagine the mode s/hex code stay the same. I used the registry.faa site with the N call sign to find the hex code.

Wrote this, because I am the pilot of this aircraft, and if you look in the profile history, you'll see some flights without call sign, and these flights are not my aircraft. My desire is identify the error, and I guess the mistake is on hexadecimal code.

The correct, according registry.faa site is A5B164.

Comment

Even tought the aircraft was exported, the transponder never was changed. I imagine the mode s/hex code stay the same. I used the registry.faa site with the N call sign to find the hex code.

Wrote this, because I am the pilot of this aircraft, and if you look in the profile history, you'll see some flights without call sign, and these flights are not my aircraft. My desire is identify the error, and I guess the mistake is on hexadecimal code.

Then contact your local registry. Get your own transponder code. And reprogram it like should have happened on export

You cannot use a reserved US reg/hex outside the us. This is a common issue in South America when noone follows procedure

https://www.icao.int/safety/cross-bo...ng-states.aspx

The State of Registry will need to allocate ICAO address Mode S transponder code, receive notification of de-registration or non-registration from an Exporting State.
                      Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

Even tought the aircraft was exported, the transponder never was changed. I imagine the mode s/hex code stay the same. I used the registry.faa site with the N call sign to find the hex code.

Your helicopter is already configured with the CORRECT hex E48D32 : https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/pt-our#

It is showing recent flight history. The track log flight path history will be sporadic, especially over bodies of water as the coverage depends on the number of receivers in the area. Obviously there aren't going to be any out in the ocean. FR24 displays the callsign input into the live transponder by the pilot. If you don't input a callsign, nothing will show on FR24.

Your argument that the FAA site is showing A5B164 is moot. The helicopter is DE-REGISTERED. It is registered PT-OUR, not N466RH. Here is the hex history for N466RH : https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/n466rh. Nothing there, because that is NOT your hex code. Your hex is E48D32 and is working correctly. The database is correct, there is nothing to change.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

Then contact your local registry. Get your own transponder code.
                          He doesn't need one. He already has one, it is correct for the country, the helicopter is registered in Brazil and is flying there. Everything is working correctly. I'm not sure what exactly his problem is?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

He doesn't need one. He already has one, it is correct for the country, the helicopter is registered in Brazil and is flying there. Everything is working correctly. I'm not sure what exactly his problem is?
                            I thought that too when i posted the same data link you did to pt-our. But then yes, very lost in translation reply about not showing or needs to be us etc.

Comment

• Originally posted by Oblivian View Post

I thought that too when i posted the same data link you did to pt-our. But then yes, very lost in translation reply about not showing or needs to be us etc.
                              Looking at the flight history, the ones without a callsign could be a different aircraft that is using the same hex code. If that is the case there is nothing that can be done apart from find out locally what aircraft if it and then try to contact the owner to get them to change it. The likelihood of this actually happening is extremely low. Alternatively he could contact the aviation authority and ask for a new hex code because there is another, unknown, aircraft conflicting. I expect the authority would be happy to do that, for a nice fee.

Comment

• 4BBC73
                                TC-OCS
                                A333
                                Airbus A330-343
                                Onur Air (Nigerian Pilgrims Livery)
                                OHY
                                OHY

49D365
                                OK-TSF
                                B738
                                Boeing 737-8GJ
                                Smartwings/Air Transat
                                TVS
                                TSC

49D307
                                OK-TSO
                                B738
                                Boeing 737-8GQ
                                Smartwings/Air Transat
                                TVS
                                TSC
                                Last edited by AirMe; 2020-01-31, 04:14.

Comment

Working...
                                X