Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by AttentiAllaFretta View Post

    In reality you do not know which one is correct.
    99.9% certain, as helicopter parked at Airborne Logistics, speed and performance match AS350, Mil 8 is too big for the flights undertaken
    The AS350 was imported in November 2019, all imports were required to be ADS-B compliant
    I'll be in PNG on tour flying next week.

    Comment


    • Incorrect aircraft for hex 7C1B24


      Correct aircraft below
      Hex: 7C1B24
      Reg: VH-FNA
      MSN: 802A-0562
      Type: AT8T
      Aircraft: Air Tractor AT-802A
      Owner: Pay's Air Service
      F-YSWG1 and T-YSWG2

      Comment


      • Originally posted by NorskeTroll View Post
        73582D
        EP-VAM
        B735
        Boeing 737-524

        msn ??
        Varesh Airlines
        VRH
        Good job database editors adding this one

        Maybe if you look at your database you could actually work out which Varesh B735 is miscoded on one box and sending this code incorrectly or is that too difficult?

        EP-VAM is still a Tecnam without a transponder, but it seems we can just make up aircraft for the database

        Comment


        • 3452CB
          EC-MMZ
          AT75
          ATR 72-500
          Air Europa
          AEA
          SWT

          Comment


          • A9BEA2
            N727PR
            GLF5
            Gulfstream V
            Private Owner

            Currently assigned as A9BEE2 but flying with code A9BEA2.

            Comment


            • Then its a miscode on the aircraft and wont wont be changed. The true allocation is EE2.

              https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...umbertxt=727PR

              727MB is cancelled. https://registry.faa.gov/AircraftInq...umbertxt=727MB
              Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

              Comment


              • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                Then its a miscode on the aircraft and wont wont be changed. The true allocation is EE2.

                https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...umbertxt=727PR

                727MB is cancelled. https://registry.faa.gov/AircraftInq...umbertxt=727MB
                Yes but aircraft is transmitting EA2 and is getting shown as a C310 flying at FL450... So better to assign the wrong code being used by the G5 so that it properly shows.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by tomascubero View Post

                  Yes but aircraft is transmitting EA2 and is getting shown as a C310 flying at FL450... So better to assign the wrong code being used by the G5 so that it properly shows.
                  Irrelevant.

                  We can't change a callsign or the hex-code. They are sent out by the transponder of the aircraft. It's quite common for an aircraft to transmitt incorrect callsign or incorrect hex-code. Only the aircraft owner can change that data.
                  Miscodes are not handled(or deleted totally). It just makes the records worse to fix later.
                  Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                  Comment


                  • ACE6DD
                    N930NH
                    EC 135 P2+
                    MSN 0461
                    New Hanover Regional Medical Center AirLink

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by WayneKing View Post

                      Good job database editors adding this one

                      Maybe if you look at your database you could actually work out which Varesh B735 is miscoded on one box and sending this code incorrectly or is that too difficult?

                      EP-VAM is still a Tecnam without a transponder, but it seems we can just make up aircraft for the database
                      Drink some water and calm down. See the flight history of this aircraft. Regular Varesh flights, speed and flight altitude are clearly not Tecnam.
                      He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                      Comment


                      • https://imgur.com/DVro48X

                        error ModeS 0D8365 Aircraft YV2973 Cessna 500 Citation I

                        Correct

                        0D8365
                        YV642T
                        Boeing 737-33A
                        27267
                        Estelar Latinoamerica

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by NorskeTroll View Post

                          Drink some water and calm down. See the flight history of this aircraft. Regular Varesh flights, speed and flight altitude are clearly not Tecnam.
                          Maybe you can provide an MSN for this imaginary aircraft then?

                          You should look at the (incomplete) flight history too then you could work out which other Varesh aircraft is miscoded on one box and sending this code.

                          But hey the editors believe you so that's all that matters

                          Make sure you and the database editors add more aircraft that don't exist

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by NorskeTroll View Post

                            Drink some water and calm down. See the flight history of this aircraft. Regular Varesh flights, speed and flight altitude are clearly not Tecnam.
                            Hi Norse. We have a saying in my country : when you are in a hole, stop digging !

                            Wayne is correct.

                            73582D does indeed decode to registry EP-VAM but it's a red herring. It is in fact a 1 box miscode on known B735 EP-VBM. The correct hex for the frame is 73584D and it is using that, but only on 1 of its 2 boxes. Perhaps an apology to Wayne is in order?

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by hunter_antonov124 View Post
                              https://imgur.com/DVro48X

                              error ModeS 0D8365 Aircraft YV2973 Cessna 500 Citation I

                              Correct

                              0D8365
                              YV642T
                              Boeing 737-33A
                              27267
                              Estelar Latinoamerica
                              Sorry but something is messed up. YV3431 with hex 0D82E2 is still flying
                              https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/yv3431

                              Comment


                              • All posts are done (except blocked & miscoded aircraft).

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X