Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Then its a miscode on the aircraft and wont wont be changed. The true allocation is EE2.

    https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...umbertxt=727PR

    727MB is cancelled. https://registry.faa.gov/AircraftInq...umbertxt=727MB
    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
      Then its a miscode on the aircraft and wont wont be changed. The true allocation is EE2.

      https://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinq...umbertxt=727PR

      727MB is cancelled. https://registry.faa.gov/AircraftInq...umbertxt=727MB
      Yes but aircraft is transmitting EA2 and is getting shown as a C310 flying at FL450... So better to assign the wrong code being used by the G5 so that it properly shows.

      Comment


      • Originally posted by tomascubero View Post

        Yes but aircraft is transmitting EA2 and is getting shown as a C310 flying at FL450... So better to assign the wrong code being used by the G5 so that it properly shows.
        Irrelevant.

        We can't change a callsign or the hex-code. They are sent out by the transponder of the aircraft. It's quite common for an aircraft to transmitt incorrect callsign or incorrect hex-code. Only the aircraft owner can change that data.
        Miscodes are not handled(or deleted totally). It just makes the records worse to fix later.
        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

        Comment


        • ACE6DD
          N930NH
          EC 135 P2+
          MSN 0461
          New Hanover Regional Medical Center AirLink

          Comment


          • Originally posted by WayneKing View Post

            Good job database editors adding this one

            Maybe if you look at your database you could actually work out which Varesh B735 is miscoded on one box and sending this code incorrectly or is that too difficult?

            EP-VAM is still a Tecnam without a transponder, but it seems we can just make up aircraft for the database
            Drink some water and calm down. See the flight history of this aircraft. Regular Varesh flights, speed and flight altitude are clearly not Tecnam.
            He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

            Comment


            • https://imgur.com/DVro48X

              error ModeS 0D8365 Aircraft YV2973 Cessna 500 Citation I

              Correct

              0D8365
              YV642T
              Boeing 737-33A
              27267
              Estelar Latinoamerica

              Comment


              • Originally posted by NorskeTroll View Post

                Drink some water and calm down. See the flight history of this aircraft. Regular Varesh flights, speed and flight altitude are clearly not Tecnam.
                Maybe you can provide an MSN for this imaginary aircraft then?

                You should look at the (incomplete) flight history too then you could work out which other Varesh aircraft is miscoded on one box and sending this code.

                But hey the editors believe you so that's all that matters

                Make sure you and the database editors add more aircraft that don't exist

                Comment


                • Originally posted by NorskeTroll View Post

                  Drink some water and calm down. See the flight history of this aircraft. Regular Varesh flights, speed and flight altitude are clearly not Tecnam.
                  Hi Norse. We have a saying in my country : when you are in a hole, stop digging !

                  Wayne is correct.

                  73582D does indeed decode to registry EP-VAM but it's a red herring. It is in fact a 1 box miscode on known B735 EP-VBM. The correct hex for the frame is 73584D and it is using that, but only on 1 of its 2 boxes. Perhaps an apology to Wayne is in order?

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by hunter_antonov124 View Post
                    https://imgur.com/DVro48X

                    error ModeS 0D8365 Aircraft YV2973 Cessna 500 Citation I

                    Correct

                    0D8365
                    YV642T
                    Boeing 737-33A
                    27267
                    Estelar Latinoamerica
                    Sorry but something is messed up. YV3431 with hex 0D82E2 is still flying
                    https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/yv3431

                    Comment


                    • All posts are done (except blocked & miscoded aircraft).

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by Maxi_Tyrolean View Post
                        All posts are done (except blocked & miscoded aircraft).
                        Originally posted by C525-1024 View Post
                        00985C
                        ZS-TAL
                        C525
                        Citation M2
                        525-1024
                        Mack Air
                        2019/08/12
                        00985C
                        ZS-TAL
                        C25M

                        Comment


                        • 86D624
                          Zipair Tokyo
                          TZP
                          ZG

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by Fat Blob View Post

                            Hi Norse. We have a saying in my country : when you are in a hole, stop digging !

                            Wayne is correct.

                            73582D does indeed decode to registry EP-VAM but it's a red herring. It is in fact a 1 box miscode on known B735 EP-VBM. The correct hex for the frame is 73584D and it is using that, but only on 1 of its 2 boxes. Perhaps an apology to Wayne is in order?
                            Have you proof?
                            He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by NorskeTroll View Post

                              Have you proof?
                              Really?

                              Yes, it's right there in the flight history for both hex codes.

                              Comment


                              • Please correct the Mode S code

                                0D8790
                                YV3358
                                C525
                                Cessna 525 Citationjet
                                525-0455
                                Private owner

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X