Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 39348F
    F-GNEP
    AS50
    Airbus Helicopters AS350 B3
    8715
    Hélilagon
    2019-00-00

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Nicolas974 View Post
      500185
      T7-AEG
      GLF5
      Gulfstream G550
      5405
      Private owner
      2013-00-00
      500185
      T7-AEG
      GLF6
      Gulfstream G650
      6146
      Private owner
      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

      Comment


      • 7C7F30
        VH-ZEW
        C172
        Textron Aviation 172S Skyhawk
        172S12325
        Queensland Aviation
        2019-12-00

        Comment


        • Originally posted by nomad77 View Post
          7C7F30
          VH-ZEW
          C172
          Textron Aviation 172S Skyhawk
          172S12325
          Queensland Aviation
          2019-12-00
          Incorrect...

          7C7F30 = VH-ZEQ
          No amendment required.

          VH-ZEW would be...

          7C7F36
          VH-ZEW
          C172
          Textron Aviation 172S Skyhawk
          172S12325
          Queensland Aviation
          2019-00-00

          Ex N608WS

          This would be an addition, not an amendment.


          Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by 40612 View Post

            Incorrect...

            7C7F30 = VH-ZEQ
            No amendment required.

            VH-ZEW would be...

            7C7F36
            VH-ZEW
            C172
            Textron Aviation 172S Skyhawk
            172S12325
            Queensland Aviation
            2019-00-00

            Ex N608WS

            This would be an addition, not an amendment.

            Its a typo......it happens despite efforts

            7C7F36
            VH-ZEW
            C172
            Textron Aviation 172S Skyhawk
            172S12325
            Queensland Aviation
            2019-00-00

            The rest of your post makes little sense to me and if I am honest I am not all that much interested.

            Comment


            • E49220
              PR-TYV
              A320
              Airbus A320-214
              6876
              LATAM Airlines Operated by LATAM Brasil
              TAM
              JJ
              2015-11-24

              Comment


              • 1F1D5D
                MSN MC.0003

                https://russianplanes.net/reginfo/119834
                He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                Comment


                • Originally posted by nomad77 View Post

                  Its a typo......it happens despite efforts

                  7C7F36
                  VH-ZEW
                  C172
                  Textron Aviation 172S Skyhawk
                  172S12325
                  Queensland Aviation
                  2019-00-00

                  The rest of your post makes little sense to me and if I am honest I am not all that much interested.
                  Clearly a typo of some sort, but you posted this in the data errors thread, so it appeared that you wanted to amend the aircraft data for 7C7F30 [which is also a C172].

                  Had it been in the correct (data additions) thread, the typo would have been more apparent.

                  I hope that makes sense.
                  Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                  Comment


                  • 0B4075 wrong code
                    TG-ICE
                    C90GT
                    TYPE BE9L
                    S/N LJ-1800

                    CORRECT MODE S CODE 0B4074

                    Comment


                    • 0B4075
                      TG-MYS
                      LEAR 31A
                      S/N 067

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by tonoval0766 View Post
                        0B4075
                        TG-MYS
                        LEAR 31A
                        S/N 067
                        To confuse matters, 0B4075 is currently in use by both TG-ICE and TG-MYS.

                        I believe that TG-MYS had previously been using 0B4017...
                        Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by 40612 View Post

                          To confuse matters, 0B4075 is currently in use by both TG-ICE and TG-MYS.

                          I believe that TG-MYS had previously been using 0B4017...
                          It is correct. 0B4075 belongs to TG-MYS
                          0B4074 belongs to TG-ICE these are the latest from the Guatemalan DGAC

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by tonoval0766 View Post

                            It is correct. 0B4075 belongs to TG-MYS
                            0B4074 belongs to TG-ICE these are the latest from the Guatemalan DGAC
                            Thanks for the info.
                            Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                            Comment


                            • Currently TG-MYS has 0B4075 assigned by DGAC
                              and TG-ICE 0B4074 please update. Thank you

                              Comment


                              • 0AB025
                                MSN 208B-5474
                                2018
                                He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X