Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 7609A7
    AP-BMG
    B772
    Boeing 777-2Q8(ER)
    32716
    Pakistan International Airlines
    PIA (Retro 1960 Livery)
    PIA
    2005-05-13

    Comment


    • 77044F
      4R-ABO
      A320
      Airbus A320-214
      4915
      SriLankan Airlines
      ALK (Oneworld Livery)
      ALK
      2011-11-10

      Comment


      • 899015
        B-18701
        B744
        Boeing 747-409(F)
        30759
        China Airlines Cargo
        CAL (60th Anniversary Sticker)
        CAL
        2000-06-15

        Comment


        • 896187
          A6-EEH
          A388
          Airbus A380-861
          119
          Emirates
          UAE (The sky is only the beginning Livery)
          UAE
          2013-01-03

          Comment


          • 38B49B
            F-WTBS
            EC25
            Eurocopter EC225LP
            2739
            Ukrainian Ministry of Interior

            Comment


            • Originally posted by eapepito View Post
              38B49B
              F-WTBS
              EC25
              Eurocopter EC225LP
              2739
              Ukrainian Ministry of Interior

              F-WTBS/38B49B is an Airbus test reg/hex.
              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by 40612 View Post


                F-WTBS/38B49B is an Airbus test reg/hex.
                Yes, you're right, but is going to be delivered to Ukraine with this callsign

                Comment


                • Originally posted by eapepito View Post

                  Yes, you're right, but is going to be delivered to Ukraine with this callsign
                  It will get a new reg and hex.
                  Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                  Comment


                  • C8802F
                    owner Advance Aviation Training


                    C88030
                    owner Advance Aviation Training
                    He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                    Comment


                    • 500185
                      T7-AEG
                      GLF5
                      Gulfstream G550
                      5405
                      Private owner
                      2013-00-00

                      Comment


                      • 39348F
                        F-GNEP
                        AS50
                        Airbus Helicopters AS350 B3
                        8715
                        Hélilagon
                        2019-00-00

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by Nicolas974 View Post
                          500185
                          T7-AEG
                          GLF5
                          Gulfstream G550
                          5405
                          Private owner
                          2013-00-00
                          500185
                          T7-AEG
                          GLF6
                          Gulfstream G650
                          6146
                          Private owner
                          Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                          Comment


                          • 7C7F30
                            VH-ZEW
                            C172
                            Textron Aviation 172S Skyhawk
                            172S12325
                            Queensland Aviation
                            2019-12-00

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by nomad77 View Post
                              7C7F30
                              VH-ZEW
                              C172
                              Textron Aviation 172S Skyhawk
                              172S12325
                              Queensland Aviation
                              2019-12-00
                              Incorrect...

                              7C7F30 = VH-ZEQ
                              No amendment required.

                              VH-ZEW would be...

                              7C7F36
                              VH-ZEW
                              C172
                              Textron Aviation 172S Skyhawk
                              172S12325
                              Queensland Aviation
                              2019-00-00

                              Ex N608WS

                              This would be an addition, not an amendment.


                              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by 40612 View Post

                                Incorrect...

                                7C7F30 = VH-ZEQ
                                No amendment required.

                                VH-ZEW would be...

                                7C7F36
                                VH-ZEW
                                C172
                                Textron Aviation 172S Skyhawk
                                172S12325
                                Queensland Aviation
                                2019-00-00

                                Ex N608WS

                                This would be an addition, not an amendment.

                                Its a typo......it happens despite efforts

                                7C7F36
                                VH-ZEW
                                C172
                                Textron Aviation 172S Skyhawk
                                172S12325
                                Queensland Aviation
                                2019-00-00

                                The rest of your post makes little sense to me and if I am honest I am not all that much interested.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X