Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • C03DE2
    United Nations
    Operated by Voyageur Airways
    He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Maxi_Tyrolean View Post

      Another blocked aircraft.
      How is it blocked? I see all the data .. https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/hs-weh
      He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

      Comment


      • 04C1E8
        CSX62308
        C27J
        Leonardo C-27J Spartan
        Kenya Air Force
        msn 222
        2018-01-00

        39856E
        F-HBLO
        E190
        Embraer E190STD
        Air France
        AFR
        HOP
        2019-09-09

        344099
        EC-LLJ
        A320
        Airbus A320-214
        Flyadeal
        FAD

        VLG

        3443D3
        EC-LVO
        A320
        Airbus A320-214
        Flyadeal
        FAD

        VLG

        3443D5
        EC-LVU
        A320
        AIrbus A320-214
        Flyadeal
        FAD

        VLG


        Comment


        • A5B53A
          owner Samaritan's Purse
          He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

          Comment


          • Originally posted by AirMe View Post
            04C1E8
            CSX62308
            C27J
            Leonardo C-27J Spartan
            Kenya Air Force
            msn 222
            2018-01-00
            Existing data is correct. CSX62308 was the mfr test reg.
            Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

            Comment


            • Originally posted by nomad77 View Post
              7C5684
              VH-RDI
              LR60
              Learjet 60
              411
              Seletar Jet Charter
              2012-00-00
              Typo...

              LJ60
              Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by NorskeTroll View Post

                How is it blocked? I see all the data .. https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/hs-weh
                Blocked in the database, not on the page.

                Comment


                • Originally posted by AirMe View Post
                  04C1E8
                  CSX62308
                  C27J
                  Leonardo C-27J Spartan
                  Kenya Air Force
                  msn 222
                  2018-01-00
                  Its in the DB with the correct serial and this MSN is just nonsense

                  Comment


                  • Hello,
                    The motorglider with German Mode S hex code 3EC26E is not a HOAC HK-36R Super Dimona but:

                    3EC26E
                    D-KOPA
                    DIMO
                    Hoffman Dimona H36 MK2
                    36267
                    Private Owner
                    1988-03-24

                    Regards

                    Comment


                    • Hi,

                      I cant see this aircraft (its in the DB) and there is coverage in my area as I see others.
                      Please review and check it shows correctly.

                      Mode S HEXA code- 73943A
                      Mode S OCTAL code - 34712072
                      Registration- 4XCDJ -------------> Please show it this way and not 4X-CDJ
                      ICAO Code: C172

                      Aircraft Type- CESSNA 172N (C-172)
                      Serial Number-17271585
                      Owner Information- Private Owner
                      First Flight - 1979-08-00
                      Last edited by benyaniv; 2019-12-05, 08:35.

                      Comment


                      • Hi,

                        the registration of the following a/c is A7-ANM iso A7-AMN AIRCRAFT Airbus A350-1041

                        AIRLINE Qatar Airways
                        OPERATOR Qatar Airways
                        TYPE CODE A35K
                        Code QR / QTR
                        Code QR / QTR
                        MODE S06A129
                        SERIAL NUMBER (MSN) 350
                        AGE (Oct 2019)Brand new

                        thanks

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by benyaniv View Post
                          Hi,

                          I cant see this aircraft (its in the DB) and there is coverage in my area as I see others.
                          Please review and check it shows correctly.

                          Mode S HEXA code- 73943A
                          Mode S OCTAL code - 34712072
                          Registration- 4XCDJ -------------> Please show it this way and not 4X-CDJ
                          ICAO Code: C172

                          Aircraft Type- CESSNA 172N (C-172)
                          Serial Number-17271585
                          Owner Information- Private Owner
                          First Flight - 1979-08-00
                          You requested it the other way the first time. And it is in dbase https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/4x-cdj
                          International standards are to show with a - regardless
                          https://forum.flightradar24.com/foru...432#post178432

                          Mode S HEXA code- 73943A
                          Mode S OCTAL code - 34712072
                          Registration- 4X-CDJ
                          Aircraft Type- CESSNA 172N (C-172)
                          Serial Number-172-71585
                          Owner Information- Private Owner
                          First Flight - 1979-08-00


                          It's either a re-use blocked hex. Or programmed wrong so not broadcasting right code. None of the trackers can 'see' it as that.
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                          Comment


                          • ADF5AE
                            N999SM
                            AS50
                            Airbus Helicopters AS350B3
                            8730
                            Private
                            2019-00-00

                            Comment


                            • 0641EC
                              owner ANAP Jets
                              AJP
                              2015
                              He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                              Comment


                              • 781297
                                B-1012

                                rego missing from DB


                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X