Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The aircraft type for Australian registration 24-8657 is incorrect.
    Correct details are

    ModeS/Hex-code - 7CC3DC
    Registration - 24-8657
    ICAO Type code - PIVI
    Type - Pipistrel Virus SW100
    MSN - SN754
    Airline / Owner - Private Owner
    Paint code (ICAO) - WHITE
    Operator code (ICAO) - N/A
    First flight date - 2015-12-07

    Doug1
    Last edited by Doug1; 2019-10-27, 01:55.

    Comment


    • A96EAB
      N707BC
      BL8
      American Champion 8GCBC
      513-2009

      Private
      2009-00-00

      Comment


      • ModeS/Hex-code - 3D0AE0
        Registration DECJG (incorrect) - CS-EAW (Correct)
        ICAO Type code - C182
        Type C-182N
        MSN Parachute Drop
        Airline / Owner - SkyDive Porto
        CS-EAW.jpg

        Comment


        • Originally posted by brunomcmota View Post
          ModeS/Hex-code - 3D0AE0
          Registration DECJG (incorrect) - CS-EAW (Correct)
          ICAO Type code - C182
          Type C-182N
          MSN Parachute Drop
          Airline / Owner - SkyDive Porto
          [ATTACH=CONFIG]11211[/ATTACH]
          No, it needs to be reprogrammed

          http://hexlookup.epizy.com/hex.php?search=3D0AE0
          Germany Hex.
          Not. Portugal - 490000 497FFF

          Has been wrong for 3 years.
          Last edited by Oblivian; 2019-10-27, 11:50.
          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

          Comment


          • Thanks for your reply! Will try to get someone to correct it!

            Comment


            • ABE091
              GROUND

              (previously N86434) Now Ground at the Alicante Airport

              Comment


              • Originally posted by @eb4ewl View Post
                ABE091
                GROUND

                (previously N86434) Now Ground at the Alicante Airport
                Great. So another bunch random programming how they want and ignoring international allocations.

                That's a US code no matter how it's looked at. So is outside scope of correction as it is still valid in the US. https://registry.faa.gov/AircraftInq...umbertxt=86434
                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                Comment


                • Originally posted by brunomcmota View Post
                  Thanks for your reply! Will try to get someone to correct it!
                  CS-EAW transponder needs to be :

                  HEX REG DEC OCT BIN
                  491437 CS-EAW 4789303 22212067 0100 1001 0001 0100 0011 0111

                  Comment


                  • There are some problems with data related to Jonair (ICAO: JON).

                    1.
                    ICAO JON belongs to Jonair, not JOON like your database suggests.

                    2. The following aircraft have Jonair as the owner, but since this airline isn't correctly defined in the database, if you click on the owner nothing happens.
                    SE-MHU B190 4AB515
                    SE-KVL BE20 4AAECC
                    SE-LTL BE20 4AB28C
                    SE-FNE PA31 4A99C5
                    SE-GLE PA31 4A9D85
                    Also note that all of the aircraft listed above should have Jonair as both the owner and operator.

                    3.
                    Jonair recently bought SE-MHU and is now the owner and operator of this aircraft. My source for this is Transportstyrelsen / The Swedish Transportation Agency, which is an official source of information.
                    Currently this aircraft is according to your data owned by Hummingbird Aviation / ETI, which is incorrect as of recently. Even though the callsign says ETI, the aircraft is not owned nor operated by ETI.
                    I listened in to the ATC at ESNU this morning and clearly heard "JONAIR 22" even though the callsign on FR24 was ETI93U for this particular flight.
                    I know you can't do anything about the callsign, I just want to clarify that it doesn't mean anything in this case.

                    The data should be:
                    Reg: SE-MHU
                    Mode S: 4AB515
                    MSN: UC-115
                    Code: B190
                    Airline: Jonair
                    Operator: Jonair

                    Comment


                    • 0B6020
                      8R-GCC
                      MSN 208B-2238
                      2010-12-10
                      He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

                      Comment


                      • In the database there are two aircraft with the same reg,

                        780285 B-7929 17281319 C172R
                        78026A B-7929 17281304 C172R

                        Which is correct ?

                        Comment


                        • Hello! Could you add a type code to 4956B7 CS-UUW as ULAC? BRM Land Africa does not have an unique ICAO type code but with a blank code the icon is a jet!

                          Comment


                          • 32000C
                            MM62270
                            AT45
                            ATR 42-500MP
                            Italian Coast Guard
                            MSN 0803
                            First flight 2009-09-21

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by johnor999 View Post
                              There are some problems with data related to Jonair (ICAO: JON).

                              1.
                              ICAO JON belongs to Jonair, not JOON like your database suggests.

                              2. The following aircraft have Jonair as the owner, but since this airline isn't correctly defined in the database, if you click on the owner nothing happens.
                              SE-MHU B190 4AB515
                              SE-KVL BE20 4AAECC
                              SE-LTL BE20 4AB28C
                              SE-FNE PA31 4A99C5
                              SE-GLE PA31 4A9D85
                              Also note that all of the aircraft listed above should have Jonair as both the owner and operator.

                              3.
                              Jonair recently bought SE-MHU and is now the owner and operator of this aircraft. My source for this is Transportstyrelsen / The Swedish Transportation Agency, which is an official source of information.
                              Currently this aircraft is according to your data owned by Hummingbird Aviation / ETI, which is incorrect as of recently. Even though the callsign says ETI, the aircraft is not owned nor operated by ETI.
                              I listened in to the ATC at ESNU this morning and clearly heard "JONAIR 22" even though the callsign on FR24 was ETI93U for this particular flight.
                              I know you can't do anything about the callsign, I just want to clarify that it doesn't mean anything in this case.

                              The data should be:
                              Reg: SE-MHU
                              Mode S: 4AB515
                              MSN: UC-115
                              Code: B190
                              Airline: Jonair
                              Operator: Jonair
                              Do you have any source that prove JON code belongs to Jonair? I can't find it.
                              Last edited by AirMe; 2019-10-29, 01:53.

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by johnor999 View Post
                                There are some problems with data related to Jonair (ICAO: JON).

                                1.
                                ICAO JON belongs to Jonair, not JOON like your database suggests.
                                Do you have official proof that Jonair is assigned that code? I have checked the ICAO 8585 and US equivalent JO 7340 documents and it is still officially allocated to JOON. There is no mention of any change in the changes/additions/contractions supplements through to 30 October 2019.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X