A20N (Not A32N)

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/b-30a8

Comment

• Originally posted by AttentiAllaFretta View Post
      Database editors.

B-30A8
      A20N (Not A32N)

https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/b-30a8
      I don't know but someone started messing up the whole database today...

Comment

• A message from my side to the (maybe new) editor here: Stop messing up the database!!!

-If a plane is getting withdrawn from use or stored, stop deleting the whole aircraft information! They are necessary for the playback! I had to redo all the work of the planes that have been posted on the page before.
        -A82CD1 is not N233JQ! A82CD1=N626CZ & A2147C=N233JQ
        -The ICAO-Code of the Airbus A320neo is A20N and not A32N!

Seems like this person has no clue how the FR24 works.

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxi_Tyrolean View Post
          I don't know but someone started messing up the whole database today...
          I saw some aircraft being added with some grotesque errors from the beginning of the month until now.

When someone posts a wrong forum post, "Oblivian" comes here and says the user will be banned from the forum for these errors. And when a clueless database editor who for some reason doesn't know how it works, why someone from FR24 should guide how the database works on especially the administrators (who live in the dark) of the forum nobody knows if they still exist .
          These editors are all volunteers because no one gets anything and someone thinks administrators will charge for a better service from them.

Comment

When someone posts a wrong forum post, "Oblivian" comes here and says the user will be banned from the forum for these errors..
            I only temp ban repeat offenders with a message to verify their sources and not copy/paste knowing country does not match hex and so on. That relies on others calling them out. I don't perm ban nor as regularly as you may think.

Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

Comment

This ICAO code was canceled some time ago and was reported by "Tykes" a few months ago. Whoever added this information to the database is pretty outdated just like Planespotters who didn't update on their pages.
              Thank you

Yes, now some aircrafts are under QAC code.

Comment

• Originally posted by AirMe View Post
                71BF66
                HL-7766
                B772
                Boeing 777-2B5(ER)
                Korean Air
                KAL (10th Future Artist Olympiad Livery)
                KAL
                The database has been updated with the word "Contest" instead of livery. The competition name is "Olympiad", as reported in HL8274 (hex 71C274). They have the same livery.

Comment

B-6192
                  A319
                  Airbus A319-132
                  Air Guilin
                  CGH (Guilin Livery)
                  CGH

B-1039
                  A320
                  Airbus A320-214
                  Air Guilin
                  CGH (Guilin Rice Noodles Livery)
                  CGH

Comment

• A471EC
                    N386DN
                    A321
                    Airbus A321-211
                    Delta Air Lines
                    DAL
                    2019-10-12

Comment

• A8BCF0
                      N662PD
                      Airline: Los Angeles Police Department (currently says "Deptartment")

A1C5F2
                      N213PF

A1ED21
                      N223LA

A1E5B3
                      N221LA

Comment

I saw some aircraft being added with some grotesque errors from the beginning of the month until now.

When someone posts a wrong forum post, "Oblivian" comes here and says the user will be banned from the forum for these errors. And when a clueless database editor who for some reason doesn't know how it works, why someone from FR24 should guide how the database works on especially the administrators (who live in the dark) of the forum nobody knows if they still exist .
                        These editors are all volunteers because no one gets anything and someone thinks administrators will charge for a better service from them.
                        I blame Arion or is it Orion?

Of course I could be the new DB editor I'm very clueless

Comment

• Incorrect Airlines Name

Shree Airlines Pvt. Ltd. of Nepal ICAO CODE SHA is being shown as NOVAIR and SHARP Airline only in departure and arrival schedules.
                          However if we go to Shree Airlines fleet in flight radar it clearly shows the Aircraft registration number which are correct. Shree Airlines has a fleet of 2 CRJ200, 2 CRJ 700 and 2 Dash 8 aircraft.Screenshot (10).jpgFlight radar shree airlines.jpg

Comment

• ZS-ALG in the database twice . 008135 and 00822C. Could something figure out which is the wrong hex code and fix it please. Attenti do you know?

Comment

• Originally posted by Maxi_Tyrolean View Post
                              A message from my side to the (maybe new) editor here: Stop messing up the database!!!

-If a plane is getting withdrawn from use or stored, stop deleting the whole aircraft information! They are necessary for the playback! I had to redo all the work of the planes that have been posted on the page before.
                              -A82CD1 is not N233JQ! A82CD1=N626CZ & A2147C=N233JQ
                              -The ICAO-Code of the Airbus A320neo is A20N and not A32N!

Seems like this person has no clue how the FR24 works.
                              This is impossible! We all know the FR24s "20 database editors" are in fact just you, Maxi . So come on, fess up, it's you messing up the database isn't it? Please be more careful in future and remember to proof-read your work.

Comment

• A12D10
                                N175PL
                                B350
                                Beechcraft B300 King Air 350i
                                FL-1187
                                TP Air LLC
                                2019-05-00

Comment

Working...
                                X