Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • This Aircraft is showing double in Viva Aerobus fleet database please fix:

    0D0761
    XA-VAB
    Airbus A320-232
    2661
    VivaAerobus
    VIV
    10 Jan 2006

    Comment


    • 155BCB
      RA-89035
      SU95
      Sukhoi Superjet 100-95LR
      SYL (Blue Livery)
      SYL

      345245
      EC-MJS
      A332
      Airbus A330-243
      GIA
      PLM

      505DED
      OM-GTG
      B738
      Boeing 737-84P
      ENT
      RLX

      C82781
      ZK-OKT
      B77W
      Boeing 777-35E(ER)
      EVA
      ANZ

      4AC8D2
      SE-RFR
      B763
      Boeing 767-38A(ER)
      TUI
      BLX
      Last edited by AirMe; 2019-09-06, 02:32.

      Comment


      • 008FFB
        ZS-GAS
        A320
        Airbus A320-231
        CAI
        GBB

        502D17
        YL-LDB
        A321
        Airbus A321-211
        TUI
        ART

        4A8152
        SE-LIR
        F50
        Fokker 50
        SCW
        APF

        3432C5
        EC-KVI
        AT75
        ATR 72-500
        SWT
        SWT

        34530E
        EC-MNR
        CRJX
        Bombardier CRJ-1000
        IBE
        ANE

        3C092A
        D-ASMF
        A319
        Airbus A319-111
        TUI
        SDR

        4C0220
        YU-ARA
        A332
        Airbus A330-202
        ASL (Serbia Creates Livery)
        ASL

        Comment


        • 780268
          Boeing 737-800BCF
          China Postal Airlines
          CYZ


          In service 06/09 following BCF conversion

          Comment


          • 7814D6
            B-001Z was B-001R

            781224
            B-001R was B-001Z

            Comment


            • 4889B7
              SP-CNY
              msn: FR18200030

              ex OE-DNY, D-ECNY, F-HCNY

              Comment


              • 801389
                VT-IYV
                AT76
                ATR 72-600
                1547
                IndiGo
                IGO
                2019-01-23

                Comment


                • Originally posted by harsh93 View Post
                  801389
                  VT-IYV
                  AT76
                  ATR 72-600
                  1547
                  IndiGo
                  IGO
                  2019-01-23
                  Another miscode by the look of it.

                  Has been using miscode 800DA6, but should be using 800DB6...
                  Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                  Comment


                  • Incorrect Airline and/or Operator ICAO Code.

                    AD5CE0
                    N960HL
                    C208
                    Caravan I Super Cargomaster
                    208B0251
                    Kingfisher Air Services
                    BEZ (DHL Paint code)
                    BEZ

                    AD6097
                    N961HL
                    C208
                    Caravan I Super Cargomaster
                    208B0076
                    Kingfisher Air Services
                    BEZ (DHL Paint code)
                    BEZ

                    AD644E
                    N962HL
                    C208
                    Caravan I Super Cargomaster
                    208B0779
                    Kingfisher Air Services
                    BEZ (DHL Paint code)
                    BEZ

                    AD6805
                    N963HL
                    C208
                    Caravan I Super Cargomaster
                    208B0101
                    Kingfisher Air Services
                    BEZ (DHL Paint code)
                    BEZ

                    AD6F73
                    N965HL
                    C208
                    Caravan I Super Cargomaster
                    208B0901
                    Kingfisher Air Services
                    BEZ (DHL Paint code)
                    BEZ

                    AD732A
                    N966HL
                    C208
                    Caravan I Super Cargomaster
                    208B0739
                    Kingfisher Air Services
                    BEZ (DHL Paint code)
                    BEZ

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by 40612 View Post
                      Another miscode by the look of it.

                      Has been using miscode 800DA6, but should be using 800DB6...
                      It should have been 800DB6 but today it used 8001389.
                      So I requested for change.

                      83424635-F6C9-451A-8064-EAF95637657E.jpg

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by harsh93 View Post
                        It should have been 800DB6 but today it used 8001389.
                        So I requested for change.

                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]11055[/ATTACH]
                        Miscodes don't go into the database.
                        Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by eveglio71 View Post
                          Incorrect Airline and/or Operator ICAO Code.

                          AD5CE0
                          N960HL
                          C208
                          Caravan I – Super Cargomaster
                          208B0251
                          Kingfisher Air Services
                          BEZ (DHL Paint code)
                          BEZ

                          AD6097
                          N961HL
                          C208
                          Caravan I – Super Cargomaster
                          208B0076
                          Kingfisher Air Services
                          BEZ (DHL Paint code)
                          BEZ

                          AD644E
                          N962HL
                          C208
                          Caravan I – Super Cargomaster
                          208B0779
                          Kingfisher Air Services
                          BEZ (DHL Paint code)
                          BEZ

                          AD6805
                          N963HL
                          C208
                          Caravan I – Super Cargomaster
                          208B0101
                          Kingfisher Air Services
                          BEZ (DHL Paint code)
                          BEZ

                          AD6F73
                          N965HL
                          C208
                          Caravan I – Super Cargomaster
                          208B0901
                          Kingfisher Air Services
                          BEZ (DHL Paint code)
                          BEZ

                          AD732A
                          N966HL
                          C208
                          Caravan I – Super Cargomaster
                          208B0739
                          Kingfisher Air Services
                          BEZ (DHL Paint code)
                          BEZ
                          Paint code is DHK not DHL

                          Comment


                          • Serial Number 17248332 Status Valid
                            Manufacturer Name CESSNA Certificate Issue Date 05/07/2019
                            Model 172B Expiration Date 05/31/2022
                            Type Aircraft Fixed Wing Single-Engine Type Engine Reciprocating
                            Pending Number Change None Dealer No
                            Date Change Authorized None Mode S Code (base 8 / oct) 52517137
                            MFR Year 1960 Mode S Code (base 16 / hex) AA9E5F
                            Type Registration Individual Fractional Owner NO

                            Can you please add or correct this is your database. The airplane is equipped with a working ADSB, but is not showing up on the map.

                            Regards
                            Rodney Wren

                            Comment


                            • Change Type

                              Hello,
                              The aircraft referenced below is listed as a C172 on FlightRadar, but is actually a EC30 helicopter. Could you update please?

                              ModeS/Hex-code - A06DED
                              Registration - N127CH
                              ICAO Type code - EC30
                              Type Airbus H130
                              MSN - 17262092
                              Airline / Owner - Private

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Ramrod25 View Post
                                Serial Number17248332StatusValid
                                Manufacturer NameCESSNACertificate Issue Date05/07/2019
                                Model172BExpiration Date05/31/2022
                                Type AircraftFixed Wing Single-EngineType EngineReciprocating
                                Pending Number ChangeNoneDealerNo
                                Date Change AuthorizedNoneMode S Code (base 8 / oct)52517137
                                MFR Year1960Mode S Code (base 16 / hex)AA9E5F
                                Type RegistrationIndividualFractional OwnerNO

                                Can you please add or correct this is your database. The airplane is equipped with a working ADSB, but is not showing up on the map.

                                Regards
                                Rodney Wren
                                Wrong format.
                                Info missing (and too much copied from govt source)

                                See first post

                                Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
                                Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X