Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Mode-S: e8096a
    Registration: CC-AYV
    ICAO Type Code: R44 (wrong ICAO: C25C)
    Serie: 14288

    Comment


    • Originally posted by tbazook View Post
      Mode-S: e8096a
      Registration: CC-AYV
      ICAO Type Code: R44 (wrong ICAO: C25C)
      Serie: 14288
      It appears that the R44 is miscoded.

      Existing data for E8096A CC-AOR is correct.
      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

      Comment


      • Please correct information as following

        Registration:-B95119
        Aircraft:Phenom 300
        Type Code:E55P
        Mode S:89915C (Hex)
        Airline: EATC
        Serial Number:50500159
        Owner:Executive Aviation Taiwan Corp

        Thanks

        Comment


        • Hello. An-148 aircraft, but the type is indicated as A148 and the AN filter does not work. Such aircraft are the design bureau Antonov An-2 (AN2), An-12 (AN12), An-74 (AN72) (this is so), etc. displayed normally. Please correct this situation. Thank.
          -- repeat in Russian --
          Здравствуйте. Самолет Ан-148, но тип указан как А148 и фильтр "АН" не работает. Такие самолеты конструкторского бюро Антонов Ан-2(АН2), Ан-12(АН12), Ан-74(АН72)(это так) и т.п. отображаются нормально. Просьба исправить эту ситуацию. Спасибо.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Dyatloff View Post
            Hello. An-148 aircraft, but the type is indicated as A148 and the AN filter does not work. Such aircraft are the design bureau Antonov An-2 (AN2), An-12 (AN12), An-74 (AN72) (this is so), etc. displayed normally. Please correct this situation. Thank.
            -- repeat in Russian --
            Здравствуйте. Самолет Ан-148, но тип указан как А148 и фильтр "АН" не работает. Такие самолеты конструкторского бюро Антонов Ан-2(АН2), Ан-12(АН12), Ан-74(АН72)(это так) и т.п. отображаются нормально. Просьба исправить эту ситуацию. Спасибо.
            A148 is correct.

            an148.JPG
            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

            Comment


            • 780135
              B-HND
              B772
              Boeing 777-267
              27264
              Cathay Pacific Airways
              CPA
              -
              1996-05-22
              THE AIRCRAFT IS STORED, PLEASE LEAVE THE COLUMNS BLANK.

              780124
              B-HLA
              A333
              A330-342
              071
              Cathay Dragon
              HDA
              -
              1994-08-27
              THE AIRCRAFT IS STORED, PLEASE LEAVE THE COLUMNS BLANK.

              Comment


              • A13E85
                N18C
                Cirrus SF50 (Wrong: SR22T)
                0122
                2019-06-00

                Comment


                • 4D21A2
                  9H-NEO
                  A20N
                  Airbus A320-251N
                  AMC [NO longer in special livery]
                  AMC

                  495235
                  CS-TQU
                  B738
                  Boeing 737-8K2
                  TUI
                  MMZ

                  30042E
                  I-CDDL
                  A139
                  Leonardo AW139
                  Fininvest (with 1 "N")

                  C06E45
                  C-GPTS
                  A332
                  Airbus A330-243
                  TSC [NO longer in special livery]
                  TSC
                  Last edited by AirMe; 2019-08-19, 17:32.

                  Comment


                  • A6A7CB N528MT
                    Airline: University of MO Health Air Medical Services

                    AD034E N9379S
                    Airline: MedX AirOne

                    AD0347 N9379K
                    Airline: MedX AirOne

                    AB4C09 N827NA
                    Airline: MedX AirOne

                    A482D5 N390AM
                    Airline: Air Methods

                    A0875D N133LN
                    Airline: AirLife Georgia

                    A39D49 N332AM
                    Airline: AirLife Georgia

                    AB6EE7 N836CS
                    Airline: Med-Trans Corporation
                    Operator: N/A

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by EATC Taiwan View Post
                      Please correct information as following

                      Registration:-B95119
                      Aircraft:Phenom 300
                      Type Code:E55P
                      Mode S:89915C (Hex)
                      Airline: EATC
                      Serial Number:50500159
                      Owner:Executive Aviation Taiwan Corp

                      Thanks
                      Please search aircraft B95119 on FR24,the airline column shound be Executive Aviation Taiwan Corp or EATC

                      Thanks a lot

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by EATC Taiwan View Post
                        Please search aircraft B95119 on FR24,the airline column shound be Executive Aviation Taiwan Corp or EATC

                        Thanks a lot
                        "Normal processing time is from 5 minutes to 5 weeks."

                        Sent from my EML-L09 using Tapatalk
                        Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                        Comment


                        • C82842
                          ZK-IDH
                          BK17
                          20271
                          Airbus Helicopters MBB-BK117 D-2
                          Helicopters Otago
                          age brand new

                          **** no registration******
                          Last edited by Oblivian; 2019-08-20, 03:51. Reason: Relocated as there but error ('ZK' only)

                          Comment


                          • A93ED2
                            N695RT
                            AC95
                            Gulfstream Aerospace 695 Jetprop Commander

                            Comment


                            • Seems legit.

                              Comment


                              • AC3B1E
                                N88765
                                DHC3
                                DeHavilland DHC-3

                                Operator: Talkeetna Air Taxi Inc

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X