Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 488291
    SP-AWS
    A169
    AgustaWestland AW169
    c/n 69079
    Private owner
    Last edited by trabin; 2019-08-30, 16:35.

    Comment


    • Changing registration

      Old is N60839 country USA

      New Ph-Tox country Netherlands

      Mode s code A7E7DA

      Type Boeing stearman a75n1

      construction number 75-7027

      Build year 1948

      Owner Vliegbedrijf Tom van der Meulen

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Ehow View Post
        Changing registration

        Old is N60839 country USA

        New Ph-Tox country Netherlands

        Mode s code A7E7DA

        Type Boeing stearman a75n1

        construction number 75-7027

        Build year 1948

        Owner Vliegbedrijf Tom van der Meulen
        485151 (A7E7DA Used for US aircraft only)
        PH-TOX
        ST75
        Boeing A75N1
        75-7027

        Year: 1943

        https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/ph-tox

        Originally posted by Admin View Post
        List is available on http://www.mantma.co.uk/icao_country_codes.html
        This means that an aircraft with hex-code between A00000 and AFFFFF can only have an US N-registration and not Brazil PR-registration or German D-registration or Chinese B-registration.
        This will hopefully make aircraft owners more aware of that they are using an incorrect hex-code and also decrease of numbers of errors when hex-code is re-used in country of orgin.

        Comment


        • [QUOTE=AttentiAllaFretta;125964]485151 (A7E7DA Used for US aircraft only)
          PH-TOX
          ST75
          Boeing A75N1
          75-7027

          Year: 1943

          Strange he use the American code these day's and when type ph-tox in the search bar he can't find the plane, I can only see him when he is in the air ( and on the airstrip off course from out of my living room hi )
          The build year is 1948 see the site off the airstrip oostwoldairport.nl and it's register in Netherlands since 2014
          Last edited by Ehow; 2019-08-30, 18:45.

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Ehow View Post
            Strange he use the American code these day's and when type ph-tox in the search bar he can't find the plane, I can only see him when he is in the air ( and on the airstrip off course from out of my living room hi )
            The build year is 1948 see the site off the airstrip oostwoldairport.nl and it's register in Netherlands since 2014
            The American hex code is pinging because the owner hasn't bothered reconfiguring his transponder to match his Dutch registration. FR24 will not enter miscodes into the database so nothing will change here until the owner sets his transponder to ping 485151 instead of A7E7DA. No amount of complaining will change this.

            Comment


            • A8F58B
              N67680
              DHC2
              De Havilland DHC-2 MK. I

              Comment


              • Does anyone knows why this plane is no displaying the flag for Country of registration?
                0AC953
                HK-5323
                ATR72-600
                1199
                AVIANCA
                AVA
                09B2A64B-8480-4B26-995F-A15E9C0A6418.jpg

                PLEASE ADD: IT IS COLOMBIA
                Last edited by leoandrew88; 2019-09-02, 16:24.

                Comment


                • 34538E
                  EC-MPG
                  B738
                  Boeing 737-85P
                  AEA
                  OVA

                  3453CC
                  EC-MQP
                  B738
                  Boeing 737-85P
                  AEA
                  OVA

                  Comment


                  • 0906770
                    PH-TOO
                    C206
                    Cessna u206g stationair

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Ehow View Post
                      0906770
                      PH-TOO
                      C206
                      Cessna u206g stationair
                      Invalid hex.

                      Correct hex 484C40 is already in the database.

                      The aircraft is miscoded 096770.
                      Last edited by 40612; 2019-08-31, 11:08.
                      Don't know the ICAO type code? Look it up here.

                      Comment


                      • E49210
                        FAB2853
                        Embraer KC-390
                        KC39
                        39000004
                        Brazilian Air Force
                        BRS

                        May 2019

                        Dear Admin

                        Please change the registration of this aircraft, today was the acceptation flight and the first flight of him with the new registration FAB2853.

                        In the next wednesday (2019-08-04) will be the official delivery of the First KC390 from Embraer to Brazilian Air Force.

                        Comment


                        • C-FGFW
                          Serial: 411040
                          Hex: C01071
                          Operator: Private

                          Problem: No Callsign Displayed

                          Comment


                          • Originally posted by blake.findlay View Post
                            C-FGFW
                            Serial: 411040
                            Hex: C01071
                            Operator: Private

                            Problem: No Callsign Displayed
                            Callsign comes from the aircraft. Not the data

                            https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/c-fgfw

                            datasources.jpg
                            Last edited by Oblivian; 2019-09-01, 20:40.
                            Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                            Comment


                            • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                              Callsign comes from the aircraft. Not the data

                              https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/c-fgfw

                              [ATTACH=CONFIG]11042[/ATTACH]
                              Makes sense, thanks for the help! That must come straight from xpndr than?

                              Comment


                              • Reg change.
                                43EA7B
                                M-INNS
                                GLF6
                                Gulfstream G650
                                6120
                                EX M-YNNS.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X