Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Data errors in Flightradar24 aircraft database

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Greetings,

    My aircraft is missing from database it was previously G-OMDB (Now cancelled and re-registered in France)

    ModeS/Hex-code - 39139B
    Registration - F-PDXB
    ICAO Type code - RV6
    Type: Vans RV6A
    MSN: 25735
    Airline / Owner - Private
    Paint code (ICAO) - White/Yellow
    Operator code (ICAO) - Private
    First flight date - not delivery date - format 2013-06-04

    Comment


    • A327BF N302LE
      Airline: Life Flight Eagle

      A64D82 N505LE
      Airline: Life Flight Eagle

      A32408 N301LE
      Airline: Life Flight Eagle

      A57ACF N452P
      Airline: Life Flight Eagle

      A50E3E N425AM
      Airline: MedFlight

      A744AE N568AM
      Airline: MedFlight

      A40291 N358AM
      Airline: MedFlight

      A4C7A2 N407LF
      Airline: Classic Air Medical

      A4C88E N407VS
      Airline: ALERT Air Ambulance

      A51E5B N429PH
      Airline: South Texas AirMed

      Comment


      • A51E2A N429MJ
        Airline: Two Bear Air Rescue

        ACD1D4 N925MD
        Airline: LifeSave Transport

        A499EC N396JS
        Airline: LifeSave Transport

        AD2840 N947MD
        Airline: LifeSave Transport

        AC955E N91LT
        Airline: LifeSave Transport

        A57028 N45EA
        Airline: LifeSave Transport

        A380EF N325AM
        Airline: Tulsa Life Flight

        Comment


        • 068079
          5X-BIL

          owner Mission Aviation Fellowship - MAF
          He who makes no mistakes, makes nothing

          Comment


          • A36CA2
            N32GW
            DHC2
            DE Havilland BEAVER DHC-2 MK.3

            Comment


            • AC9B54
              N911KS
              EC35
              Airbus Helicopters EC135
              1012
              Airline: Life Star of Kansas
              2011

              A37AC2 N323PH
              Airline: Baylor Scott & White Health

              A39E8A N332PH
              Airline: Children’s Hospital of San Antonio

              AAD34B N797P
              Airline: Dallas Children’s Health

              A69674 N5230J
              Airline: Air Methods

              A53347 N434PH
              Airline: PHI Air Medical

              A4F6D4 N419P
              Airline: PHI Air Medical

              A5A24E N462P
              Airline: PHI Air Medical

              A56D59 N449PH
              Airline: PHI Air Medical

              A61C8A N493PH
              Airline: PHI Air Medical

              Comment


              • AD77A1
                N967RC
                FOX
                Kitfox S7 Super Sport

                Comment


                • Hi team,

                  Could you please assist in mapping the following callsigns to their respective IATA flight numbers:

                  QLK407 => QF1407
                  QLK408 => QF1408

                  The schedule data for these flights (QF1407/QF1408) already exist in FlightRadar24. But the callsign to flight number mapping doesn't work, so the histories and ETA, etc for en-route flights is not currently available.

                  Thanks!

                  Comment


                  • Originally posted by dylarr View Post
                    Hi team,

                    Could you please assist in mapping the following callsigns to their respective IATA flight numbers:

                    QLK407 => QF1407
                    QLK408 => QF1408

                    The schedule data for these flights (QF1407/QF1408) already exist in FlightRadar24. But the callsign to flight number mapping doesn't work, so the histories and ETA, etc for en-route flights is not currently available.

                    Thanks!

                    The plane database editors don't edit the routes table. That is commercially sourced

                    Has there been a change to the fleet naming for qantaslink? Similar happens for ANZ/RLK/NZM
                    Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by Oblivian View Post
                      The plane database editors don't edit the routes table. That is commercially sourced

                      Has there been a change to the fleet naming for qantaslink? Similar happens for ANZ/RLK/NZM
                      Thanks for the info Oblivian! FR24 Customer Service actually directed me here so I'll go back to them.

                      Actually I just found a blog post from Flightradar24 covering this topic. Sorry I can't link directly to it as I'm a new member but if you search Google for "FlightRadar24 Clearing up Call Sign Confusion" it will come up.

                      They reference the schedule coming from third party providers but the actual call sign mapping is done by FR24 using automation. Seems like in this instance it doesn't play well with flights operated by subsidiary. I don't think there has been any changes with Qantaslink however and most but not all of the flights are mapped to a commercial flight number correctlyl.

                      We acquire flight schedules data from third-party schedule providers and then match call signs to flight numbers using proprietary databases and machine learning [...] depending on the airline and geographical area, it may take 1 or 2 flights to rematch the call signs to flight numbers.

                      Comment


                      • Hi,

                        Could you please update the database for VH-OXV,
                        24bit = 7C4A31
                        Reg = VH-OXV
                        Operator = CAE Oxford Aviation Academy
                        Type = PA44 Piper Seminole


                        https://www.flightradar24.com/data/aircraft/vh-oxv
                        Last edited by Oblivian; 2019-07-16, 06:56. Reason: Hex typo

                        Comment


                        • Originally posted by dylarr View Post
                          Thanks for the info Oblivian! FR24 Customer Service actually directed me here so I'll go back to them.

                          Actually I just found a blog post from Flightradar24 covering this topic. Sorry I can't link directly to it as I'm a new member but if you search Google for "FlightRadar24 Clearing up Call Sign Confusion" it will come up.

                          They reference the schedule coming from third party providers but the actual call sign mapping is done by FR24 using automation. Seems like in this instance it doesn't play well with flights operated by subsidiary. I don't think there has been any changes with Qantaslink however and most but not all of the flights are mapped to a commercial flight number correctlyl.
                          I stand corrected.

                          But totally goes against their deleting the entire thread about routes/airports/airline information changes and posting the 1st post of these very threads about being about aircraft only... Sigh.

                          This forum is only for Flightradar24 database use!
                          Please respect that this forum is only for reporting new aircraft and changes to aircraft that should be added/removed/corrected in Flightradar24 database.

                          Please do not link newspaper articles, please do not report new aircraft orders, do not write that a plane will change owner in 2 weeks. Only report aircraft data for the database editors.
                          Posts not to be taken as official support representation - Just a helpful uploader who tinkers

                          Comment


                          • 31D891
                            ICAO STOR
                            Type Storch Aviation SS-4 Storch

                            Comment


                            • 31DCD7
                              ICAO NG5

                              Comment


                              • E49390
                                PR-YYF
                                A20N
                                A320-251N
                                8084
                                Azul Linhas Aéreas
                                AD
                                AZU
                                24 Jan 2018

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X